• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

love

do belive in love

• Total voters
Years
  • I would assume so. People don't go around getting married and having kids just cause XD. There has to be love there. What else would it be called?

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I believe in love yes.

But I believe that love often kicks you in the nads. :/

Unfourtunately, there are just some people who just don't love another person as much as the other one loves him.

Take it from me, steer clear from love unless you absolutely positively KNOW that your lover loves you as much as you do.

Love is such a nice thing tho~ <3 But the more one seems to love, the more it seems to hurt. :p Love's great, but I'm never ever going to love any living person again. :/ stupid unloving people.

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • nadan the water queen said:
    That's YOUR opinion. You know that you sound really hopeless, right? There's other kinds of love other than the sexual kind, you know.
    ok love for your family, friends (i guess), ants,uncles thats different

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Indeed i believe in love, the love between family members, between friends and between two people, if love is fake then it wouldn't hurt so much when you break up with someone or when a family member or friend dies. At least thats what i think ^.^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I believe in love.

Yes, love may be long, you may get confused, but I believe that love is there. =3

There's also different kinds of love... Like the love I have for my family is different from a crush or something. xD

Etamitlu

Illusion Club Master
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 2, 2010
    Yes, I don't belive, I know it. I am succesfully paried with a wonderful girl, and our love is very deeply.
    There is a love in the world...

Years
  • Eeew!! love icky!!! I don't want love!!! I'll get cooties!!!
    eeeewww!!!! eeeewww!!!!!

Lol, okay, I'll shut the heck up now.

I think since I was like, 10 or 11 or 12, I believed in love, and liked those lovey-dovey things in some cartoons, like Boss and Bijou in hamtaro, and I thought I MIGHT, but not certainly, fall in love one day, and may even have a relationship, but I think I knew if I did fall in love, it would be my choice if I wanted to go further.
    But, I didn't say things like this back then so specifically, which explains why Dad was always having me on, saying one day I'll have a girlfriend,
    but, that sorta scared me. I mean, I was sorta thinking:
    *Man, is he not going to let me move out unless I have a girlfriend?!?*
    Although I'm smarter than that now...

also, I believe in love of god, and love of friends, and love of...uh...love?

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • ... There is no clear cut answer for me.
    Yes, I am in love with Kagome... more then I have ever been. Yes, I think she is 'my special someone just for me'...
    But it's never worked out for me... in the end. So i'm constantly thinking...
    It'll end. So... yesnomebbe. Love is... like a cloud.
    You can see it... taste it... fly below or above it... but grasping it is... tricky.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I don't believe... I know.

:laugh: **** love.

jk, Either I don't understand this question, or the answer is too obvious. What noble thing do you do in life can possibly be devoid of love, even if it's not loving anyone but yourself? O_o'

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • To me,love is not a thing that exists in the world.I always get treated like really bad,and well I think that going out and getting married is a total waste of time.In my opinion,it only adds to the many problems a person can get.However,family love and stalking is a diffrent story.I love my family and my guy and I love to stalk other couples*BING^^*

Back