• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario and Arceus's Plan [PG-13]

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
"Miss! Miss! Where are you Miss!?" The voice of the bus driver called out from the path. "I was able to fix the bus! We're just about to leave!"

Sara blinked and finally tore her gaze away from the Zoroark in front of her. She sworer slightly, realizing that if she missed this bus, then she would completly miss school. Not that it sounded like a bad thing...but she knew that she couldn't do that.

Looking at the fox-like Pokemon once more, she said; "Okay...it was really great meeting you...but I have to go now. I don't think that the bus driver would let you on..."

The Zoroark raised an eyebrow, as if asking if that really mattered. He also grunted and Sara couldn't help but get the feeling that he was trying to get her to realize something. But the busdriver called out again and, with one last good-bye, she rushed back to the path. She saw the bus driver by the door who was looking at her.

"Oh, there you are," he said, obviously relieved. "What were you doing?"

"Oh...nothing," Sara said quickly, not looking the man in the eye.

"I see...and who is this young man?" The bus driver asked, looking behind the girl.

Sara blinked and turned around to see a tall boy with long red hair in a pony tail, a black shirt that said "Surrender Now" and grey pants, though oddly he had no footwear on. Sara stared at the boy, looking him straight in his blue eyes that looked...just like Zoroark's...

The girl's eyes grew wide when she realized who this boy was, causing the humaning looking Zoroark to grin, as if he could read her mind.

"Well?" The bus driver asked.

Sara turned back to him and said, "Oh, um, this is...this is...this is Fox! He's classmate of mine. He missed the bus in Eterna and must have run all the way here to catch up..."

The bus driver raised an eyebrow, not seeming to beileve her. He took another look at the now named Fox. He then sighed and said, "Alright now, just get on the bus. I don't want to be any more behind then what I already am."

Sara just nodded and walked into the bus, the Zoroark right behind her. She sat down in her original seat and Fox took the one right next to her. The girl looked at him and sighed, remembering now that Zoroarks were suppose to be 'Masters of Illusions'. Fox looked back at Sara and grinned before reaching into his back pocket and pulling out the pokeball she saw before.

Sara looked down at the ball, then back up at the Pokemon with a confused expression.

"Hey...isn't that the ball you came out of?" She asked, and when she got a nod in return she said, "Well...then why are you giving it to me?"

Fox just gave her a blank stare, like he couldn't believe she was asking that question. This just made Sara even more confused, until it finally occured to her what had actually happened.

"I...I...I have a Pokemon!!" Sara cried out loudly, then whinced and sunk into her seat as the other passengers turned and gave her very confused looks. When they finally turned back to their own buisness, Fox could not help but to laugh, putting the red and white ball into Sara's hand at the same time.

Once again, Sara looked at the ball and then back to Fox. She just couldn't believe it. She had wanted a Pokemon of her very own for a long time now and, to think, it was a Zoroark! One of the rarest and powerful Pokemon around! It was all just so unbelievable.

"Hey...my name is Sara Goodman," Sara said, wanting to finally give a formal introduction. "I guess I need to figure a name for you."

The Zoroark grunted, once again making Sara confused until she realized she had already given the Pokemon a name. She made a face and said, "Fox? Really? You're happy with that? It was just on the fly..."

Fox just chuckled and wrapped an arm around Sara, making her blush. She then looked out the window and once again let her mind drift, wondering what kind of things would happen between her and Fox...

-/-/-

Sara and her first Pokemon, who still looked like a human, were now walking down the hallway of her school. The girl watched as other kids played or talked about their Pokemon and she couldn't help but to making quick glances at Fox who walked very close behind her. She didn't say anything, and would have gone stright to her locker if Fox hadden't stop her with a soft tap on the shoulder.

"What is it Fox?" Sara asked, then followed the Zoroark's pointing finger to a poster that said "Pokemon Tournament". The girl turned back to her Pokemon and said, "You want to enter that?"

Fox grinned and nodded, causing Sara to sigh. "Look...we just met today? Do you really think we'll be able to do anything at all? I'm sorry but...I just don't think we'll be able to do it..."

Sara then continued to walk down the hallway. Fox watched her walk away, then quickl turned towards the poster and walked up to it. He went past the few boys already surrounding it, picked up the pen, and signed Sara's name on it. He then turned around, nodded to the boys who he believed would be his competitors, and jogged down the hallway to catch up with Sara, who had no idea what was going on.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
It's getting a little crowded in here...Lysander thought as more and more trainers came to the poster, And was that a black fox just now?

He ignored the boy's question and slipped away quietly. He took out a sandwich and turned to Scyther, "There are many strong Pokemon out there, Scyther. Do you really want to join this?"

Scyther thought for a while, then nodded.

"Weally?" Lysander asked with his sandwich in his mouth.

Scyther growled and sliced Lysander's sandwich into half. The other half that wasn't in his mouth fell onto the floor with a loud 'splat'. Scyther stared and Lysander with a face that meant, What, you think I'm not good enough? and snorted. The green mantis pokemon turned his back on Lysander, but Lysander could see him grinning with satisfaction.

Lysander stared at the sandwich on the floor blankly, and decided not to argue, "Okay..."

PokemonGirl1

Ultimate Trader
Years
  • Age 23
  • Guam
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
Lucy got ready on her daily schedule. She took Ponyta to school. She was excited to show her Pokemon to her friends. At lunch,she ate her cheeseburger quickly. She went outside to catch up to Emily. She ran and said," Wait!! I got to show you something!" Lucy panted for a few seconds and began to talk.
"I finally got my Pokemon!"
"Really?? That's awesome! What type is it?"
"Well....urm....a...fire type."
"Not the type I expected but...Cool! Can I see it?"
"Sure.But he's shy to new people."
Lucy clicked the Pokeball and Ponyta came out. Ponyta was happy and shouted out,"Pony,Pony!"
"Wow! Awesome!! He's so cute!"
"Yes. I know."

Lucy was walking around back from school. She saw a poster that said:

Pokemon Tournament

Want to be a star in Jubilife High School? Want to battle other strong opponents with your special pokemon? Look no further! The Pokemon Tournament here is sure to satisfy you elite trainers!

Date - 6th May, 20XX
Location - School Arena
Number of competitors - 10 Max

Those who are interested must sign up below. Those who signed up would have permission to train their pokemon in the Arena and the grass land next to the Arena, which is decent for some flying pokemon or some pokemon that needs some space. The teachers will watch and observe from behind, and will choose 10 students with the most potential, power and has a nice bonding with his pokemon to fight for the champion.

The chosen ten will be announced on the 5th of May. May I wish you best of luck!

Principal Hawking (and his Meowth)

"Hm...this looks cool! I'll sign up."
She signed her name "Lucy Glaze" In the entry form.
"Hey Ponyta. Let's start training!"
Ponyta nodded in response.
"Let's go!"
Lucy trained near Solaceon town. A few minutes later,Ponyta grew strong and powerful. Lucy hoped Ponyta would win.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Lysander looked back, and saw a girl with long, straight black hair running along the corridor with a Ponyta. He walked towards the duo.

"So, you signed up too?" Lysander started, then glimpsed at Scyther, "This is going to be interesting."

Without waiting for any response, he turned around and waved his hand with his back facing her, "Good luck."

He turned to a corridor with a room called ' DANGEROUS POKEMON LAB", where the dangerous, overpowered pokemon are placed.

"Rotom, use Thunder!" A voice came from inside the room. Then there was a blinding flash, even Lysander was startled. Then when the loud boom was over, he heard the voice said in a trembling voice, "NOT ON ME YOU IDIOT!"

Lysander snickered and continued walking aimlessly before his first lesson starts.

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years
Many other boys and girls signed up for the tournament. It seemed like many of them had pokemon. Richard thought this as a good opportunity to investigate found out what pokemon did others had. He already knew a boy who had a scyther. But what pokemon did others have?

So that others could see his pokemon, he released Blaze. But before letting him out, he whispered to the ball: "Please, don't overreact and do strange stuff, okay. I don't want this school to burn also."

After releasing his pokemon, Richard went to the one of the boys, who had brown hair and a pokemon cap.

- Hey, what's your name? You look somewhat familiar...

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
Years
Since non of the other boys and girls answered his question so did he decided to walk away and walk outside of school and do what he always did; relax. He lay down on the grass outside the school and stared into the the sky. He released Airforce and let him fly around as he wanted but Airforce quickly came back on the ground and began to relax and sunbath he too.
"This will be fun." Aeon said. "A Pokemon Tournament in school. I don't care if I win or lose but it surely will be fun" Aeon said with a smile and Airforce nodded.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
Silver looked around after finishing lunch. He picked up Salamander and walked towards the poster and saw a girl with a Misdreavus training. "Hey are you going to enter the tournament?" Silver asked the girl interrupting their training. Salamander looked at the Misdreavus and glared. Silver starred at the two. Something bad would happen if these two matched up together he knew. He starred into the sky and saw a glimpse of a pokemon before it disappeared into the sky. (what was that?) Silver thought to himself still waiting from a response from the girl.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
"Yea i am." Silver said noticing the Misdreavous growl back at Salamander. "Anyways my name is Silver. This is Salamander. Whats yours and your pokemon names?" Silver asked the girl. Salamander jumped out his hands and jumped into his bag and grabbed a sandwhich ignoring the Misdreavous. "Bagon" Salamander muttered to the Misdreavous. Silver didn't know what was going on with Salamander and this Misdreavous. They probably had a rivalry with each other. He didn't want to get involve.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Lysander felt bored, and decided to head back before the bell rings in a couple of minutes.

He stood at a corner far away and observed the other trainers that signed up. A Charmander...a bagon and a misdreavus, that were staring at each other like they were in a staring contest. Then suddenly his mobile phone rang.

"Yes?" Lysander picked up the phone and waiting for a response.

"Lysander Chase." a rough voice came from the other side.

Nobody calls my full name like that...unless...

"What is it, Boss Cyrus?" Lysander turned towards a quieter corridor and asked in a soft tone.

"I found a way to capture the legendary beast. Your tournament will be using Power Limiters on the participating pokemon. The Power Limiter will lower their attack and their damage, so not even the strongest attacks can kill a pokemon in one blow-" The man on the other side started.

"I don't think that can hold Arceus down, boss-" Lysander interupted.

"I am going to modify it, boy. I added a tank to the machine. The improved version of the thing can drain the pokemon's energy and transfer it into liquid form, then into the tank." Cyrus interupted back, "The Galactic scientists are working on it. They finished the Azure Flute, though."

"Azure Flute?"

"The Flute which can call Arceus when you are standing on top of Mount Coronet." The Boss Explained, "But now, we improved it. All you have to do is find a large field and summon. You don't have to go on Coronet anymore. I will send you the Power Limiter in four days."

"Got it." Lysander answered, "Gee boss I got to get to class. Anything else?"

"One thing, Lysander. As the leader of the Anti-Heroes, you have to stop them from destroying our plan."

"I'm the only anti-hero, boss. Well, at least now."

"Not anymore. I recruited some trainers in your school, and you'll meet them pretty soon, I think. Here are the names -

Richard J. Hope
Midnight Avery Sparkle
Kiana Silver, though she hasn't replied yet. She seems to be away for some reason (She really is, She's inactive now)
and the new boy David Alochimi

"Call me when you have received the limiter. Then we'll talk about your reward...if you succeed."

Then he hung up by himself.

Richard J Hope...wasn't that the guy who tried talking to me just now? Midnight Sparkle...that name is awfully familiar...

Then only now he knew that Scyther was standing next to him, eavesdropping the whole time.

"Why you no-good..." Lysander clenched his fists, "Well you're gonna know it sooner or later. Do you have any problems with that?"

Scyther shook his head.

"Wait till you hear the rewards."

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
"Its goo..." He started to say before he felt Salamander jump out of his bookbag and start attacking Resha. Silver surprised by this stepped back a few paces before pulling the two apart. They both had new bruises because of this little fight. He sighed. "I'm gonna consider you two like each other unless you stop this" Salamander quickly turned away thinking of that as an insult to injury. Silver handed Resha back to Midnight. "Sorry i dont know what became of Salamander. Hes also ignorant like your Misdreavous." Silver said before letting go of Resha and returning Salamander to his pokeball. "Your a work in progress now aint ya" Silver said to the pokeball.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
Years
Aeon opened his eyes. He must had falled asleep becasue he suddenly had felt sleepy. He stand up and looked after Airforce who were nowhere to be found.
"Airforce! Where are you?" Aeon shouted out trying to reach Airforce with his voice and got answered with a shriek of Airforce who landed beside Aeon.
"Now, now. I know you like to fly but isn't it's time for a rest?" Aeon said and called him back in his poke ball and walked back in to school. He surely had missed most the lessons today but he didn't cared.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
Silver nodded as she walked away. "we should go for a jog Salamander." Silver said letting Salamander out again. They went to the schools race track and jogged on it with Salamander by his side. He continued to jog when he heard someone close behind him. He turned and saw his teacher. "What do you want?" Silver asked his teacher. "Get to class." she said angrily. "I have been suspended by you dont you remember?" Silver said annoyed as his teacher walked away. (when can our pokemon evolve?)

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
After putting her bag in her locker and taking out the books she would need for her class, Sara turned around and accidently bumped into Fox, still in his human form. The girl gasped and nearly fell but the Zoroark grabbed her by the waist once more. Sara blinked as she stared at Fox's grinning face, then grumbled and straightened herself out.

"Thanks Fox...that's the second time you've kept me from falling today..." Sara said, making Fox grin wider. She sighed at her new Pokemon and then started towards her class, which happened to be History. Like most teens, Sara found the class very boring, but she needed the credit to graduate.

As she walked, with Fox right behind her, Sara noticed a boy in a corner with a Scyther. He seemed to be talking into a phone, but she didn't look long enough to see if that was what was actually happening. Fox seemed to take a special interest, looking at the two long after Sara, though he didn't slow down and always staid by her.

When they reached the class, Sara walked to her usual seat near the back. As if he had been doing it all his life, Fox took the seat right next to her, causing Sara to stare at him.

"Fox, you can't take that seat, someone already sits there," Sara said, though Fox only shrugged.

Sure enough, another boy entered the room and walked towards the seat Fox sat in. He looked at Fox and was about to say something when the Zoroark-human gave him a death glare. The boy just slowly backed away and took another seat. Sara stared at Fox, who just shrugged and grinned at her.

"I don't believe you..." Sara muttered and sighed, making Fox laugh as she pulled out her supplies for class.

PokemonGirl1

Ultimate Trader
Years
  • Age 23
  • Guam
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
Lucy started to train Ponyta again. She looked at her watch during training.
"Oh no! I'll be late to school!" She started running to school. As she was running,she saw a boy jogging with a Bagon. Lucy went up to the boy.
"Hey,how you doing? Did you join the Pokemon tournament?" Lucy looked at her watch. Before he could respond Lucy said,"Gotta go! See ya later!"
She got on school on time and continued the day regulary.

After school,Lucy saw Emily. She walked up to her.
"Hey,Emily,are you joining the Pokemon tournament?"
"No. I can't. I'm too busy."
"Oh....well that's ok."
"Well good luck anyway!"
"Thanks!"
Lucy walked home and started training Ponyta again. They trained for about an hour.
Ponyta grew a little stronger.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
Years
For once had Aeon actually decided to go on a class since it was one of his favorites. He entered the History class room and sat only a few places away from Sara and waited for the lesson to begin. Beside Sara sat a person that Aeon had never seen before who in Aeon opinion looked kinda... foxy. Anyway, he turned his attention the teacher desk and waited for the class to begin.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
Silver was confused by the girl who walked up to him and Salamander. He walked into school and went to the principals office and talked with the Principal for a few minutes before getting up and began walking home since school was over. "Act least i can get to college without having to take a bunch of extra classes." Silver said to himself already thinking of taking his Italian classes which he missed because his teacher over reacted. while walking home he passed a girls house who was training a Ponyta. He turned for a moment before walking up to her. Salamander didn't seem to hesitate walking with him to the girls house. Silver was going to answer her questions because he thought it was the friendly thing to do. "Your the girl who asked me those questions earlier right?" Silver asked the girl startling her as he walked up to her.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
Sara, who had been doodling on her notebook, looked up when she felt eyes on her. She looked at a boy in a desk a little bit away from her. He didn't look long and seemed to be looking more at Fox then herself, but it still made her uneasy.

Could anyone tell who and what Fox was? Its not like that would matter too much, since so many other kids had their Pokemon out. But...for some reason she didn't want anyone to know that she had been given a Zoroark. She had the unreasonable fear that people would be mad that she got such a rare Pokemon and they didn't. Not to mention that she really didn't want the attention. That was, truely, the real reason why she didn't want to join the tournament. The last thing she wanted was to have so many people look at her and watch her.

Soon the teacher came in and he started to take attendance. He did this by looking at the seating plan on his desk. Things were going fine...until he reached the desk that Fox now occupied. Fixing his glasses so that he was seeing things right, the teacher looked to Fox and asked; "Who are you young man? I don't think you're in the right class..."

Of course, Fox didn't say anything. Sara honestly didn't know if he could say anything. Before anything else could happen, the girl quickly said, "His name is Fox, sir. He's...new..."

The teacher once again straightened his glasses and took a closer look at Sara. "Sara...Goodman, is it? Is this...Fox, a friend of yours?"

"Yes...you could say that..." Sara muttered, looking at Fox out of the corner of her eye.

"Oh yes, now I remember where I saw that name before," the teacher said, "you're one of the ten thats going to fight in the tournament coming up."

Sara's eyes went completely wide and her jaw just completely dropped. She quickly regained her composure as everyone turned to look at her. The teacher then began the lesson which took everyone's attention off of her. The girl search her brain to try to figure out how she could have possibly gotten into that tournament. She knew she didn't sign up and Sara didn't think anyone even knew her full name until now. So who could have...

Sara suddenly turned to the seat beside her and looked straight into the grinning face of Fox, as if he had been waiting for her to figure it out. Sense went right out of Sara's mind as she suddenly stood up and yelled at Fox; "Why did you do that!? Why did you sign me up!?"

"Miss Goodman, is there a problem?" The teacher asked.

Sara turned to the class and saw that everyone was, once again, looking at her. A few were snickering to themselves and whispering to eachother. Sara's face turned bright red and sat down quickly. Fox looked at his trainer with a ver concern expression and reached a hand out to place on Sara's shoulder. The girl shrugged her shoulder, knocking the hand off and just sunk deep into herself. Fox frowned and continue to watch his trainer, even as everone else got back to the lesson.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
Years
Aeon was looking in his books when he suddenly heard a girl yelling at the new kid and something about the tournament. Aeon shrugged his shoulders and returned to his history books. History was probably the only class that Aeon didn't want to skip oddly enough. His attention was one more time distracted when he heard the one in his neighbour deck desk chatting with his neighbour about "the rarity with pokemon" which kinda turned off Aeon's mood. Pokemon are friends and not collecting toys and he felt it was sad that anyone could think of them other then friends. He sighed and then once again turned his attention to the history books.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
The class continued though Sara heard not a word of it. She didn't even bother trying to write any kind of note down or glance at her note book. Fox continued to look at his trainer, never once paying attention to anything else.

Soon enough, the class ended and Sara very quickly picked up her books and supplies and rushed out of the room. The girl then turned to the nearest door and walked out of the school into an alley close to it. Sara then pressed her back against a wall and slid to the ground. She stared up at the bit of blue sky that she could see, not seeming to care about the bell ringing to signal the next class.

Sara soon felt a presence close to her and turned her head to see Fox, once again in his true form, standing right in front of her. He had a very worried look on his face as he bent down to Sara's level and gently reached a claw out. He placed it on Sara's shoulder and, this time, the girl did not shrug it off.

"Why...why did you do that Fox?" Sara asked, tears coming to her eyes. "Don't you know I don't want attention...that I don't want anyone to notice me? If I go to this tournament, then everyone will know who I am. I'll be the girl with the Zoroark. Heck, I wouldn't be surprise if eveyone knew me now as the girl who freaked out at the new kid. Oh, what am I going to do now?"

Fox grunted, as if he really didn't care about any of that stuff, and sat to Sara's left. He then warpped an arm around her shoulder and pulled the girl closer to him. Sara made and 'omph' sound when she felt herself pulled by the strong yet gentle arm. She then looked up to complain to Fox, but couldn't when she saw him boring into her with his blue eyes.

Fox grunted once again and pointed at Sara. The girl was confused at the pointing, only more so when Fox then pointed at himself, then did a fist pump in the air. He did this a couple times before Sara said, "You really think we can do this? I mean, I just met you and all..."

Fox laughed and grinned, showing that he really meant what he said. Sara sighed and looked up at the sky once more. Slowly, she said; "You know...I really don't think that we'll do well at all in the tournament. However...its not like we can do anything about it now. You signed us up, so I guess we're in. I also guess this means we're going to have to train. I think...that's not a bad thing to do. That way, we can get to know eachother more..."

Fox grinned more and gently licked Sara's cheek, telling her that he agreed. Sara grunted at the lick, but didn't complain. She just continued looking at the sky and said; "You know...this is the first time I skipped class. It...actually doesn't feel that bad..."

Fox just chuckled at that and watched the sky with Sara as the rest of the school day passed away.

Aura.Lucario

Years
The class ended, and Lysander walked out of the classroom. He was glad that he didn't have to be in the same class with that strange boy with blue eyes, he looked strange, but Lysander couldn't explain why. There weren't any other trainers in his class that had joined the tournament, maybe they were in other classes.

(P.S. We have to wait for our main character, Lionel and his Lucario =P we're too fast for him. As for Totodile's question, I'll answer that in the OCC thread)

Back