• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario and Arceus's Plan [PG-13]

PokemonGirl1

Ultimate Trader
Years
  • Age 23
  • Guam
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
Lucy stopped training to answer the boy with the Bagon.
"Yes,yes I am."
Lucy glanced at his's Bagon. Ponyta was smiling.
Lucy waited for his answer this time.

Years
After the other people had left, Lionel was able to get a good look at the notice.
Pokemon Tournament

Want to be a star in Jubilife High School? Want to battle other strong opponents with your special pokemon? Look no further! The Pokemon Tournament here is sure to satisfy you elite trainers!

Date - 6th May, 20XX
Location - School Arena
Number of competitors - 10 Max

"6th May, that's three days from now!" Lysander exclaimed, then continued reading.

Those who are interested must sign up below. Those who signed up would have permission to train their pokemon in the Arena and the grass land next to the Arena, which is decent for some flying pokemon or some pokemon that needs some space. The teachers will watch and observe from behind, and will choose 10 students with the most potential, power and has a nice bonding with his pokemon to fight for the champion.

The chosen ten will be announced on the 5th of May. May I wish you best of luck!

Principal Hawking (and his Meowth)
Hmm... seems interesting... Lionel thought. "Sign us up" Lucario's voice suddenly popped up at the back of his head. Lionel jumped in shock, several peoeple stopped to stare at him. " sorry, " Lionel smiled apolegetically. "I wished you wouldn't do that" hissed Lionel.
"Fine. Just sign us up" Lionel shrugged his shoulders and signed the piece of paper...
After a nice long talk with Principal Hawking(and his Meowth), Lionel received a few things: A timetable, a pokedex, his subject books and some instructions. Lionel read throuh one section titled Tms:
A Technical Machine, or TM for short , is a machine used by Pokémon Trainers to teach a Pokémon a new move that it might not otherwise learn. TMs are good for only one use, unlike Hidden Machines, which can be used over and over again on many different Pokémon. Tms are obtainable at the School Co-Op or as prizes for tournaments.
"Hmm... Technical machines?"
He glanced at the clock on the wall and exclaimed:" Oh no! i'm late for first period!" before dashing for

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
"I am indeed joining the pokemon tournament. By the way my name is Silver." Silver said answering her question and being friendly. "This is Salamander. Are you going to enter the Pokemon tournament to? If so i'll be glad to meet you there." Silver said as Salamander looked up at the Ponyta and offered him a sandwich which he took from Silvers bag. Silver looked down at Salamander and didn't scold him for taking and offering food to another Pokemon. He was happy that Salamander was being more friendly to this Pokemon, then that Misdreavous named Resha. He held out a hand in a friendly gesture to the girl.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
The bus ride home was quiet and uneventful. Sara sat in her usual sport with Fox, again in his human form, right next to her. Once they reached Eterna City, the girl raced to her house and prayed to any Legendaries she could think of that no one would be home. Luckily, her mother was out and it seemed she had been so for some time. Sara rushed to the answering machine and quickly deleted the newest message, which was a computer voice telling them that she had been away.

Sara gave a sigh of relief, then heard a chuckling behind her and turned her head quickly to glare at Fox. This only made the Zoroark-who-looked-human grin even more. Sara sighed and turned to a window that over looked to forest.

"Guess we should start training...though I have no idea how to go about that..." Sara said.

Fox shrugged, showing that he really didn't care. Sara sighed again and wrote a quick note to tell her mom that she would be out for a bit. They then walked left the house and walked towards Eterna forest. When they were at the entrance, Sara took a deep breath, then entered. Fox followed right after, shifting to his true form as he entered the shadows.

-/-/-

"Alright Fox, um, try jumping to the tree to the left, then the one to the right..." Sara said, though still quite uncertain.

Fox, not seeming to notice, nodded and gracefully jumped from one tree to another, then back again. He then jumped towards a tree in the middle and jumped right at Sara. The girl cried out and tried to get out of the way, but her feet fumbled. Not that she needed to since Fox landed right in front of her. Sara was able to straighten herself out and glared at Fox.

"Don't do that! I nearly fell again..." Sara yelled, then sighed. "Man...I never almost fell this much in a day."

Fox just grinned, causing Sara to glare even more. The two had been at it for a couple hours now and all that Sara had learned about Fox was that he knew Foul Play, Night Burst and, due to a miscommunication on Sara's part, Flamethrower. That had caused the burning of one tree, though the girl's scream caused Fox to try to put it out. Sara figured he knew at least one more attack, but was afraid to find out which.

So then she started to try to test Fox's agility and strength. However, the things that she suggested were very simple, even for the most basic of Pokemon. So often Fox did much more then she asked, causing her to be frusterated. The Zoroark tried to do what he could to make her feel better, like what he did right then, but it didn't really work.

"Oh, why did you sign us up for that tournament?" Sara breathed as she flopped down on the ground. Fox grinned, though this one seemed more apologetic. He then turned back to the trees and started to jump across them again, obviously trying to give his trainer a break. Sara watched and, she had to admit, Zoroark was a very capable Pokemon. Heck, if he was with anyone else, he might be a huge power house. But with her...Sara didn't know what kind of Pokemon he would become...

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
Years
Instead of taking the bus so decided Aeon to take the same way he had as he came to the school and that was thorugh riding on the back on Airforce. Airforce had nothing against that so seconds later was he up in the sky flying back to Sandgem Town where his home was. The rest of the day so was they doing close to nothing as other average days was for Aeon. He didn't feel any need or anticipation for training for the tournament. He didn't care if he would win or lose only as long he and Airforce had some fun. However, some details about Airforce wouldn't be neccesary bad so he put some food into the microwave and started his computer and checked about some things about Pidgeots.

Pidgeot is a powerful flier, capable of creating whirlwinds strong enough to bend trees. At maximum velocity it can reach speeds of Mach 2 if it accelerates for long enough, which is incredibly rare. It has keen eyes that allow it to see Magikarp from a distance of 3300 feet in the air.

"Wow, could be very useful" Aeon said as he continued to look for some more information.

PokemonGirl1

Ultimate Trader
Years
  • Age 23
  • Guam
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
"My name is Lucy. And this is Ponyta." Lucy said to Silver.
"And yes I'm joining the Pokemon tournament."
The Bagon offered a sandwhich to Ponyta. Ponyta gladly took it and ate it.
It was nice to see Ponyta makeing a new friend.
"Well,I hope we can battle each other someday. And good luck!"

Years
Lionel decided to walk home nstead of taking the bus. He couldn't concentrate in class as Luke frequently talked to Lionel and he thought it would be polite to reply. As he walked home, he pushed random buttons on the pokedex, trying to figure out how to work it. After pressing the largest button, a mechanical voice ensued from the dex. "Greetings, my name is Prolix" ,
"Hi err.. Prolix..." Lionel replied uncertainly. The pokedex made no reply. Lionel selected the 'Pokemon Info' section on the touch screen, causing Prolix to speak again,"One pokemon in range detected. Information will now be read.

Lucario, the Aura Pokémon, and the evolved form of Riolu. By sensing the aura of its opponents, Lucario can read their thoughts and movements.Lucario's current moves are :Bone rush, Aura sphere, Dark Pulse and Extremespeed

"Cool!' Lionel exclaimed. He realized that they had already reached home. Eager to test Lucario out, Lionel thumbed the pokeball's capsule lock. Before he could issue a command. Jeremy, the annoying next door neighbour climbed over the garden wall and sneered at Lionel. " You got your pokemon too? Hmm.. Looks pretty weak. Bet I can beat you easily!" Punctuating the last word by tossing a pokeball out.

"AGGRON!" A metallic dinosaur emerged from the pokeball, its aqua-blue eyes staring at Lionel and Lucario mercilessly. Checking his pokedex, Lionel found out that it was an Aggron. It's moves were all terribly powerful: Head smash, Iron tail, Earthquake and rock polish. "C'mon! Are you chicken? Bak Bak!" Jeremy began waving his arms in a poor impersonation of a chicken.

Adrenaline pounding through his body, Lionel replied" Fine!"

Jerermy stared cockily at Lionel and said " Lets start!"

"Aggron use Earthquake!" Jeremy yelled is his nasal voice. Aggron punded the ground with his feet, letting loose a shockwave which Lucario easily dodged. Lionel communicated telepathically with Lucario, saying" Ok, keep dodging his attacks. I'll give you the signal to attack. Right now, his major flaw is his speed. Go get him!" Lucario continued dodging Aggrons attacks, weaving in and out like a dancer. Suddenly, Jeremy cried out," Aggron! Use Rock Polish!" Aggron began shimmering in a bright white light. Lionel thought," hmm... seems like nothing has happened." Aggron used a Head smash, It's thickly plated head bearing down on Lucario in a blur. Lucario got out just in time, as Aggron's head-spikes rent a large hole in Lionel's garden. " Whoa! Its fast! ATTACK NOW LUKE!!" Lionel screamed telepathically, as Aggrons massive tail swung in Lucario's direction. Not duly worried, Lucario side stepped, and began loosing a barrage of attacks on Aggron. It was like a spirit possessed Lucario, as he fired aura spheres and bone rushes again and again, damaging Aggron so badly it left a crack in its armour. Satisfied with his victory, Lucario turned around, leaving a fainting aggron to sink pitifully to the ground.
Delighted with his first victory, Lionel high-fived Lucario, who did not appear to know what to do. Lionel grinned happily at Lucario, pressing his hand into Lucario's furry paw, careful to avoid the spike that jutted out threateningly. Lucario managed a small smile, as Jeremy slinked back over the wall." Friends Forever!" Lionel said. " An eternal bond shall link us forever." Luke agreed.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
Sara continued to watch the sky as Fox lifted up some logs that he found laying around. The girl felt kind of guilty since Fox was doing everything. Plus, she thought that the whole point of training was to get a closer connection with the Pokemon. But how were they suppose to get closer together when Sara didn't know the first thing to do. However, she thought that maybe she should at least try to do something about.

That decision made, Sara stood up and walked closer to the Zoroark. Fox, seeing this, dropped his log and turned to face his trainer. He gave her his full attention with a smile of encouragment. Letting out a breath, Sara said, "Okay...we figured out that you have Foul Play, Night Burst and Flamethrower. So...what other moves do you have?"

The Zoroark grinned, glad that they were back to something real. Fox turned to a tree closest to him and closed his eyes. Soon, little balls of blue light began to circle around him before shooting out. They hit the tree with such a force that it made a sizable dent. Sara blilnked, not expecting that. It took her some time to figure out just what move it was.

"Ex...Extrasensory...I think..." Sara said, to which Fox nodded. Sara smiled, glad that she now knew all of Fox's moves. That, and nothing horrible happened when they found it out. "Alright, now then-"

"Hey! You!" A voice called out from the side before Sara could say anything more. Both the girl and the fox-creature turned and saw a tall, musculare boy walking through the bushes towards them. Sara couldn't help but shiver in fright, making Fox move in front of his trainer and glare at the boy.

The boy grunted, not seeming to care about the girl or her Zoroark, and took out a familiar red and white ball. "Hey, I'm gonna challenge you to a battle. A wimp like you shouldn't have a Pokemon. I mean, come on, you're actually hiding behind him? Do you even know how to fight?"

Fox gave a low growl, very unpleased. He would have attacked the muscle head right then and there had Sara given the order. However, she didn't. Sara instead said, "A-Alright then...we can...battle..."

Fox looked at his trainer, obviously concerned. Sara just smiled slightly. She knew that she might lose, actually it was almost guarantee, but it was the only way that she thought she could really learn had to train and fight. Sara really believed that she would lose when the boy threw up his ball and a Machamp came out.

"Alright, I'll make this quick," the boy said, "Machamp, use Superpower!"

"Ah, dodge!" Sara cried out.

Fox did as Sara asked, jumping high as the Machamp came forward with his fists and then pushing off of his head to behind the Machamp.

"Again Machamp!" The boy yelled.

"Night Burst!" Sara shouted, calling out the first attack she could think of.

Before the Machamp could turn around do his attack, Fox slammed his claws into the ground, letting out a powerful dark dark blast. This did some damage to the Machamp, thought not really much at all. He was also able to follow up with the attack though it wasn't hard at all for the Zoroark to dodge the attack.

Sara whinced when she remembered that dark-type attacks don't do much against fighting-types. She quickly went through her mind when she tried to think about what was good against fighting-types. She didn't have much time to think before the boy called out another attack.

"Close Combat Machamp!" The boy shouted.

"Ah," Sara paniced as she tried to think about what would be good against the four-armed Pokemon. Suddenly, an attack came to her mind and the girl cried out, "Extrasensory!"

Fox grinned very widely and before the Machamp's attack could land, he launched the blue energy at him. This stopped the attack and sent the Machamp flying into a tree, nearly breaking it in half. This knocked the Machamp right out.

Cursing, the boy recalled his Pokemon to its ball. Just before stomping away, he looked at Sara and said, "You just got lucky. Just wait, the next battle you'll be in, you'll get your butt handed to ya."

Sara watched as the boy left, giving her some shivers. Zoroark stuck his tongue out at the boy like a child before going over to his trainer and tilting his head. Sara just smiled and said, "Well, we won this time, though I don't know how well we'll do from now on..."

Fox grunted, as if talking of the future didn't matter to him. Sara, for once, had to agree with him. It was no use worrying about the future. At least she had been somewhat able to give commands, and that was a start. They would just have to go from there.

That said, when Sara looked at the sky again, she realized how late it was and figured that supper would be done by done. Her stomach growled with that thought, causing Fox to chuckle and Sara to blush.

"Well...I think we deserve a break. We can continue after supper, okay?" Sara asked, to which Fox nodded egarly. So, the two walked back to Sara's house and the only thing on the girl's mind was how she could train with her new partner.

PokemonGirl1

Ultimate Trader
Years
  • Age 23
  • Guam
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
Lucy continued training. Then,her classmate at school,Chris,wanted to battle her.
"Hey,Lucy!"
"Yeah Chris?"
"Let's battle!" Chris held the Pokeball in his hand and clicked it. Pikachu came out.
"Pika,Pika!" The Pikachu said.
"Ok. Get ready Ponyta!" Lucy said.
"Quick Pikachu,Quick attack!" Pikachu ran as fast as he could.
"Ponyta,dodge it!" Ponyta ran out of the attack as fast as he could.
"Now,Ponyta Flamethrower!" The flamethrower hit Pikachu instantly.
"Urg...Pikachu hang in there! Use Thunder!"
"Ponyta try to dodge it!" The bolt almost hit Ponyta.
"Now,finish it off with stomp!" Pikachu fainted.

Chris returned Pikachu to his Pokeball.
"You got lucky Lucy. I'll win next time." Chris ran off to his house.
"Thanks Ponyta. You were great!"
"Pony,Pony!" Ponyta said happily.
"Well we better get home. Do you mind if I ride on you?"
Ponyta nodded.
"Ok. Thanks!" Lucy hopped onto Ponyta's back.
"Alright. Let's go!" Ponyta lead Lucy to their home.

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years
(OOC: Couldn't think of anything, I have to rush for lessons.)

Richard understood that many students were busy with their pokemon. It seemed like he wasn't standing there. The only thing which cheered him was the silliness of his pokemon, Blaze. He was rolling, sniffing and jumping because he was bored. Maybe it was time he would go back.

-Wait!

He remembered about the letter. Richard came to the door which said: "Principal Hawkling's (and his meowth's) office". He slowly entered the door. For about 10 minutes, they had a talk and in the end the principal approved his letter. So, now he can skip lessons and train for the tournament. He returned his Charmander and ran back to the house.

Richard noticed the burnt tree again. His Charmander did it. Maybe I should train him somewhere away from my house. He went to the field away from his house and the city. Now he relieved and released Blaze.

-Blaze. Let's do it again. Flamethrower at the sky!

The pokemon quickly charged the flames in his mouth and released it. It was successful. The chain of fire flew high to the sky and fell to the open space near where Richard stood.

-Okay. Show me what you can do more.

Then charmander lunged and breathed smoke at Richard. He couldn't see anything because of it.

-Right. *cough. You know flamethrower and smokescreen. What next?

Richard and Blaze were looking for the pokemon to fight against. He knew that in order to win the tournament, he has to train. But training was also hard. Then, a staravia was flying in the sky right above Richard's Charmander.

-Blaze, Fire Burst at that Staravia!

Charmander quickly did what his owner ordered. He breathed fire in the shape of a circle. But Staravia was flying there in the sky, which would be hard for Blaze to hit her. Fortunately, it hit the bird. It fell down with a thump and it fainted. But more staravias appeared. All of them were aiming for Blaze.

-Blaze, be careful! Dock!

The pokemon docked, but still the birds got him and started to peck him.

-No! Don't!

Richard quickly ran to his pokemon and covered him with his body.

-Blaze! Wake up!

Charmander struggled to stand up. And then he saw the scene. Staravias were all tackling and pecking Richard, while he was covering his face with his arms. With anger, Charmander ran to the birds and slashed them with his claws. The birds were defeated one by one, not until it was one on one. Charmander panted. It was injured. And at the same time the staravia was energetic, ready for the fight. Richard ordered:

-Blaze, you can do it! Flamethrower.

With might and power, Charmander breathed fire at the bird, hitting it successfully. Eventually, it fainted.

After training for 4 hours, both the trainer and the pokemon were tired. Richard found out that Blaze knew Flamethrower, Smokescreen, Slash and Fire Burst. It was impressive. All of them were moves of Charmander's evolved forms. But how did he learn these moves he didn't know.

-Well, you're strong, Blaze.

The Charmander nodded with delight.

-Now, let's go back home.

They returned with tireness and hunger. His Uncle already made something for dinner and was waiting for them. It was a plate of meatball soup. And for the pokemon, delicious pokemon snacks. Both Richard and Blaze liked the dinner, even though it was simple. Too simple. Then Richard checked the PC to notice that an e-mail has arrived from someone. It said:

"Dear Richard J. Hope,
This is Team Rocket. It is a special organization which plans to gather the pokemon together. Would you like to help us? We will give you more details later."

-Umm, Uncle? What is Team Rocket?
-It's a criminal organization, which goal is to capture all pokemon and rule the world.

After hearing what his uncle said, Richard quickly replied to the e-mail. Who do they think they are to capture someone's pokemon?

"Dear Team Rocket,
I'm not lending you a hand, criminals!"

Then with hate he immediately went to bed without changing clothes. How could they ask a stranger for help?

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
Years
Aeon went outside and relaxed at the lake for some time after the little research he had been doing. Doing som research certainly took some energy and he wanted it back by taking a nap. However, it wasn't as pleasant as he had hoped it to be when his neighbour came around and standing in front of him, blocking the sun.
"Could you move?" Aeon said annoyed. "You're blocking the sun!"
"You know what dude, you're the sort of guys that I'm hating the most. You're taking nothing seriously and having no ambitions in life whatsoever." Aeon's neighbour said. "So that's why I'm going to teach you a lesson" his neighbour continued as his called out his pokemon Fearow.
"Maybe some other time. Now I'm relaxing" Aeon said annoyed.
"Well, you'll leave me no choice. Fearow, use Drill Peck on Pidgeot!" Aeon's neighbour exclaimed as his Fearow did the attack.
"Hey! Knock it off!" Aeon said and now was on his feet and very angry. "Pidgeot, counter it with Aerial Ace!" Aeon said which his Fearow no way could dodge it.
"Now, follow up with an Air Slash and finish it up with a Steel Wing" Aeon continued as his neighbour's Fearow was crashing down on the ground and he called it back.
"Now, leave me alone and let us relax!" Aeon said and walked away about 30 feet and lay down and began to relax again.

TiTaN.JuStIn

Years
Richard woke up with a grunt. It was 9 AM. Maybe it was time to train his pokemon again. Then Richard remembered about his pokemon, only to notice that it was yawning somwhere in his room.

-Okay, Blaze. Time for some training.

Then from under his bed came out Charmander with dirt all around his body. Richard knew that neither he, nor his uncle cleans the floor under the bed.

-Well, you'll need a bath.

Richard took Blaze to the bathroom. He filled the bathtub with warm water and washed his pokemon with soap. Charmander seemed to enjoy this. After the wash, Richard gently rubbed his pokemon with the towel. Now, Charmander was shining like a sun.

-Good. Let's go.

They quickly ate their breakfast and went out for training. But they never had a battle against other trainer's pokemon.

-We should look for some challengers.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
Silver began walking when his older brother yelled "Hey silver! Lets battle!" Silver sighed as he never won physical battles with his brother. He could probably win a Pokemon battle against him which made Silver smile. He let Salamander walk forward. His brother launched a Pokeball into the air. When it opened out a Pokemon burst out and roared. It was an Aerodactyl. Silver couldn't believe his eyes when he saw this ancient Pokemon. "How did.....You get this Pokemon?" Silver said backing up. "I know a guy who revives fossils. Anything else before you lose?" His brother said teasing him. "No. Because I won't lose!" Silver said already making a move. "Salamander use Dragon breath!" Silver said as Salamander's mouth opened up and a spray came out hitting his brothers Aerodactyl. "Like thats ever going to happen! Aerodactyl use Ancient power!" his brother said. "Act least I cared enough to name my Pokemon! Salamander look out!" Silver said as salamander was crushed under the rocks. "Salamander!!!" Silver said trying t take off the heavy rocks. "Looks like you..... What the heck!" His brother said as the rocks began to move as something inside began to glow white. "SHELGON!!!!" The sound from inside shouted as it knocked off the rocks and charged forward using Zen headbutt. It hit knocking the Aerodactly backwards knocking it into a tree. It let out a loan groan before fainting. "I...I...I won!" Silver shouted happily that he had finally beaten his brother. his brother said "good job bro. You finally won. You've done a good job. Good luck at the tournament." He said walking away. Silver went back to the house to get some well deserved rest. ( i will evolve it into salamance during a battle in the tournament.)

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
Dinner, to say the least, was kind of tense. It was a lot quieter then usual with the only sound being utensel on plates. The cause of this tenseness could be seen with the glances Sara's parents took towards the big, black fox leaning against a wall near to Sara.

Sara's parents didn't take well at all to their daughter now having a Pokemon, as the girl expected. They were less thrilled to hear that they were going to join a tournament at school that had to do with the creatures. However, other then some stern words at the start, they didn't say anything about it. Again, Sara knew this would happen. Her parents were quite passive agressive. Though they would never say it to her face, Sara knew she would have to tip-toe around them for a good while unless she wanted to be punished for a varitey of things.

Yeah...like its my fault I got a Pokemon... Sara thought dryly to herself. The girl finished her plate quickly, then excussed herself from the table.

Sara left the house as quickly as she could, knowing that Fox followed her every step. The girl felt a huge relief when she once again entered the trees. Sara had to stop and wonder at this. Really...this was the most she had ever entered Eterna Forest. Sure, she takes the path that goes through it every morning and afternoon...but she had never been in the forest itself so much. Now, she felt a kind of safety under the branches. Almost like a natural santcuary.

"Well, Fox," Sara said, turning to face her Pokemon, "I guess we should get training again. We can't do it for too long or else mom and dad will ban me from leaving the house. When we go back, I think I'm gonna try looking you up online to try to learn more. Maybe that why I'll actually know how to train you..."

Fox just grinned. He had faith in his trainer no matter what she did. Even if she didn't have the greatest idea of how to train him, the Zoroark did know about his abilities. Should Sara panic or just not know what to do, he could always take over and show her.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Okay so one day's over. Got back from camp =P

@Tododile

woah not so fast buddy not so fast. OR you won't be able to evolve it into anything later in the story. I will not let you turn it into a Salamence this early.

Lysander walked out of school when the bell rang, saw a new poster of the Pokemon Tournament.

The Ten Competitors has been chosen! But because two of them didn't report to me, and were absent the previous day, they are disqualified (The new two RPers. Inactive till now)
Here are the Eight top trainers that will be fighting each other tomorrow!

Midnight Avery Sparkle vs Silver Odile
Lionel vs Sara Goodman
Lysander Chase vs Richard. J Hope
Aeon Erk vs Lucy Glaze

The Four winners will then be separated to two groups. Then the two winners will fight for the champion.

The first battle, Midnight Avery Sparkle vs Silver Odile will start tomorrow~!

Prepare yourselves!

Lysander then walked into a forest near school. Scyther followed.
There were many combee, but they were busy making hives for their Vepsiquen. Lysander found a young, but dying tree, and decided to test his Scyther.

"Okay, Scyther. Let's see how strong your blades are." Lysander pointed at the tree and Scyther dashed towards it. With one slash like a ninja, the tree trunk was sliced into half, and the tree fell onto the ground.

"Guess I underestimated you." Lysander scratched his head, "What else can you do?"

Scyther placed his blades together, forming an X, lunged towards a combee, and slashed it with both of his hands. The combee flew around weakly, then fainted.

"X-Scissor." Lysander nodded, "But do you have to attack another pokemon?"

Scyther didn't respond. Just then some gems made of energy came from behind and exploded around Scyther. Scyther could only evade half of the gems, and the others exploded on his body like bombs.

"Power gem!" Lysander recognized that move and turned around. His eyes widened, "Vepsiquen."

Scyther was hurt, but the damage was minimum. He quickly got up and poised an attack pose.

"Scyther, Aerial Ace!" Lysander wasn't sure if Scyther had that ability, but Scyther sprang into the sky and slashed from above. The Vepsiquen was pushed back by a few metres, then regained focus. It made a loud screech, and three combee attacked Scyther from three sides.

"Act quick! Show me what you got!" Lysander couldn't think of a good attack for him and yelled.

Scyther flew into the jungle stealthily and hid behind a bush. Then when the combee turned their backs on him, he leaped and punched one of the combee to the ground with Brick break, then pushed them others away with a sinister Night Slash.

Scyther then turned towards the Vepsiquen, his scythes shining under the sunlight. Scared, the Vepsiquen saw that it wasn't her day and flew away like nothing had happened.

Lysander walked towards Scyther and patted him. At first Scyther wanted to fight back, but found it to be quite comfortable and didn't.

When they left the jungle, Lysander and his pokemon spotted a girl, wet, walking on the road with a Mismagius. She looked familiar. Then he remembered that she had joined the tournament.

Midnight Sparkle...? Maybe she'll help boss. He did tell me about her.

Then without a second thought, Lysander walked towards the girl.

"Are you Midnight Avery Sparkle?" Lysander asked, with Scyther staring straight at the girl.

TiTaN.JuStIn

Years
(OOC:Something's wrong with my internet. I write a post and then the interenet stops. Then I connect the internet and post the reply, but a blank page appears. And then I go back to my reply and it is empty!)

-Growlithe, Ember!

Richard met a fire pokemon trainer Sean. He asked him for a battle and Sean accepted the offer. Now, the battle was happening.

-Blaze, dodge! Then counterattack with Flamethrower!

The dog spit fire at Charmander. He rolled to the side and the fire didn't hit him. Then Charmander shot fireballs at the pokemon. But the dog also rolled to the other side and the attack missed.

-Growlithe, use Bite!

Richard saw as the dog was running towards Charmander with glowing fangs. He had to do something or his pokemon will get injured.

-Blaze, try to use Slash at him!

Charmander's claws also started to glow. Then he ran towards Growlithe. They both ran at each other. And they hit each other. The explosion occured. The trainers were nervous. The tension grew. The fog subsided as they saw both Charmander and Growlithe looking at each other, growling and standing firmly. Richard relieved.

-Blaze, Fire Burst!
-Growlithe, Fire Burst!

Both pokemon shot a massive amount of fire at each other.They took damage, but not much.

-Growlithe, bite again!

The dog started to run towards Charmander again with glowing fangs. Richard thought about a plan. Then he remembered the move.

-Blaze, use Smokescreen!
-No!

Charmander breathed smoke and the whole area was covered in it. Growlithe stopped his move. Both trainers and he couldn't see anything in the fog.

-Growlithe, listen carefully. And if you find him, counterattack with Ember.

The dogm nodded and closed his eyes. He started to concentrate on listening the area around. But he didn't notice Charmander standing right behind him.

-Blaze, finish him with slash!

Then Charmander slowly and quietly walked towards the dog. But the dog noticed him and shot at the direction of the footsteps. And he missed. Because Charmander rolled to the side and was standing right before Growlithe. Then he lunged and slashed him. The smoke faded away and the dog screamed in pain. And it fainted. Sean returned his pokemon.

-I can't believe it! I won my first pokemon battle!
-Congratulations, Richard. I hope we will have this kind of battle one more time. Here, contact me whenever you're ready.

Sean gave Richard a piece of paper with an e-mail address written on it.

-Well, gotta go. See you!
-Bye, Sean! We won our first battle! You're awesome, Blaze!

Charmander was jumping high with joy. He liked the compliment and he jumped with more joy.

-Okay. Blaze, return.
Richard returned Charmander and went to school to check the results of the tournament. When he arrived saw an another poster, which said:

The Ten Competitors has been chosen! But because two of them didn't report to me, and were absent the previous day, they are disqualified.

Lionel vs Sara Goodman
Aeon Erk vs Lucy Glaze

The Four winners will then be separated to two groups. Then the two winners will fight for the champion.

Prepare yourselves!

-Huh? I'm in the tournament! Now I really want to win it. But who's Lysander Chase? If I could, I would like to meet him and have a practice battle against him.

Richard slowly walked away. He thought about training more, but for now he has to return to the house to rest for a while. On the was home, he said to himself:

-I really want to win this tournament.

PokemonGirl1

Ultimate Trader
Years
  • Age 23
  • Guam
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
After school,Lucy walked around and saw this poster:

The Ten Competitors has been chosen! But because two of them didn't report to me, and were absent the previous day, they are disqualified (The new two RPers. Inactive till now)

Lionel vs Sara Goodman
Aeon Erk vs Lucy Glaze

Prepare yourselves!

"I'm challenging Aeon Erk? I never met that person."
Lucy read the poster again.
"Hm....wow Silver is challenging Midnight Avery Sparkle..." Lucy thought to herself.
"She sounds strong. Well,good luck Silver."
Lucy ran back home to train again. She sent out Ponyta. Ponyta was challenging a Beautifly.
"Ponyta,use Bounce!" Ponyta jumped high in the sky and hit the Beautifly.
Beautifly used Silver Wind. Ponyta got hurt as the strong wind hit him.
"Alright,Ponyta use Fire Blast!" Ponyta gathered up his energy. He fired out big flames of fire. The fire hit the Beautifly. Beautifly fell to the ground and fainted.
"Awesome Ponyta! Let's train some more!" Ponyta agreed.

"Ok,Ponyta. That's enough training. Let's go home." Lucy hopped on Ponyta's back and rode on him even though her house wasn't far.
As Lucy was riding home,she saw a boy laying down with a Pidgeot. Lucy got off Ponyta
She walked up to him.
"Hey,this is just a random question,but are you Aeon Erk?"

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
Years
Aeon was lying there relaxing and had almost fell asleep when he heard a question directed to him. He opened his eyes and sighed and jumped back up on his legs and smiled a big smile. "Yup. Aeon Erk, that's my name" he said and stretched forward his hand as as a sign of a hand-shaking. "I would had enjoyed sleeping some more but anyway. What's your name?" Aeon said and his eyes fell on the Ponyta. "NIce Ponyta you have there. I can see that you have taken care of it well" Aeon said with his forever smile.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Uh oh. She didn't write her middle name in the list.

But Lysander didn't want to tell her everything just yet.

"I saw your full name in your class's attendance list." Lysander answered, then looked at the Misdreavus, "That's a decent pokemon." but then he walked closer, almost close enough for him to touch her, and whispered to her ears, "But is that your favourite pokemon? Do you have some other kind of pokemon you can't catch, or too rare to be caught? I may be able to help you with that."

Last edited:
Back