• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (M)(IC) Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Gelius Prowers - Team Skyward
    The Battle for the Mineral Badge

*Flashback*

Long Time Ago... I already left to my adventure to get the Jotho gym badges... This story is how i got the mineral gym badge.

"This gym battle will be hard. And thanks again to come to see the gym battle Crystal." I said.
    "No problem! After all you are my friend!" Crystal said.

Then we went directly to the gym. "Closed. Jasmine is taking care of Ampharos at the Lighthouse." I sighed. "Seems that we must wait."

Jasmine appeared. "Hello little kids! What are you doing in front of my gym?"
    I got up and said:
    "Jasmine! I challenge you to a gym battle!"

Jasmine giggles. "So sweet! But i think a 8 year old kid is too young to challenge me." I show the Zephyr, Hive, Plain and Fog Badges. She changed her mind. "Oh my. Maybe you are capable to challenge me."

We got in the gym. Was like a iron mine. "Get Ready. On this battle you can only use 4 pokemon." I thought it was only 3, but whatever. She calls one of the pokemon. "Go Magnemite!"

"Machoke help me!" Machoke came in my help. "Machoke use Cross Chop!" Machoke attacked Magnemite and knocked him out.

"Great job! But can you knock out my next pokemon?" She calls out a Metang. "Metang use Zen Headbutt!"

Metang headbutted MMachoke and knocked him out. "Machoke return! Houndour go!" Houndour came out. "Houndour use Fire Fang!"

Houndour burned Metang but Jasmine retrieves Metang. "Metang Return! Steelix lets battle!" Steelix came out. Steelix was gigantic! "Steelix use Earthquake!"

Houndour was knocked out "Return Houndour! Go Marshtomp!" Marshtomp came out. "Marshtomp use Water Pulse!"

"Steelix evade!" Steelix evaded Water Pulse. "Steelix Hyper Beam!" Steelix shot a beam at Marshtomp and knocked him out.

"Go Grovyle!" Grovyle came out. "Grovyle Dig!" Grovyle dug underground.
    "Steelix do net let your guard down." Steelix took direct hit.

"Grovyle now! Leaf Blade!" Grovyle stroke at Steelix and knocked him out.

"Magneton go! Magneton Thunder!" Grovyle evaded the move.

"Grovyle Dig once more!" Once again Grovyle repeated the Dig move and knocked out Magneton.

"Lets finish this! Metang come out!" Metang cames out, and burned. Seems that i have advantage. "Metang Metal Claw!"

"Grovyle Thunder Punch!" The 2 pokemon stroke and Metang was pulled back. "Grovyle Leaf Blade!"

Metang was defeated.

Crystal came next to me and hugged me. "Yay you won Gelius!" Jasmine was holding the Mineral Badge and gifted it to me.

I left the gym. "So i think its goodbye for now. I must go to Cianwood City."

"Goodbye Gelius! Good Luck!" She said while we were going to different directions

*Flashback Ends*

Why i had this Flashback? Maybe because Grovyle wasn't match to Greninja and on that battle Grovyle was match to Metang and Steeliix . Grovyle wanted to defeat these guys. Maya started to hug me again and i pushed her away again.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member
    The Great Imposter

Before I could command my Blaziken to attack Greninja, Gelius finishes him off with his Grovyle. Then I take time to observe the Shadow Triad. They appear to be holding something...

"I think you want to know one thing. Your brother was captured also."

Also? Does that mean these people are connected to the kidnapping of Gelius's other friends? The ones that they took by knocking all of us unconscious? Apparently Maya from above is paying attention also.

"That's what I wanted to tell you..."

Now I feel sorry for him. All of a sudden, they show the thing that was hidden among them. It looks likes a...

"My notebook?! But how?"

They all smiled in a way that sent shivers down to my bones. I shudder.

"Please tell me that you didn't read it!"

Nah, they were stupid enough to wave it at his face, kidnapping his brother and friends, and a sneak attack on him. Course they must have read it if they found some kind of worth in Gelius. These are Shadow Triad we're dealing with.

"Every page!" See? "We already know who you really are!"

Wait a sec, knew who he really is? I'm lost in thought and continue to see the chat. I would tell my pokemon to attack... Blaziken tries to step forward.

"Hold on," I whisper. "Let's see where this is going."

"And now your 'undercover' status is over!"

Before any of us can do anything, the Shadow Triad do what they do best: vanish into thin air. Wish I had those talents... and they took off with his notebook. Before my thoughts can swirl, Charizard sends a roar to me. I nod and he flies Maya down to the ground. Then she starts running to a very trance Gelius and hugs him, but he pushes her away. Meanwhile Morty has recovered from the ground fall and says a muffled okay. But now my thoughts swirl.

What is this undercover status? Is that why the people he loves are getting snatched away? I need to now answers, because I'm not fond of people who lie to me. I approach to the stunted Gelius.

"What do these Shadow Triad mean about your undercover status?"

I narrow my eyes at him, and Blaziken has taken over my post along with Charizard.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    The truth

I sigh. "I think only Shadoan knows why i'm here." i look to Infernape, Torterra and Empoleon's pokeball. "Celebi sent me here. You might think it's lie, but Shadoan can confirm. I told him who am i. I'm sure that i do not deserve your trust anymore. Luke, i lied to you about my propose here." I look to them. "My story... My adventure started at 8 year old. I wasn't prepared yet..."

I grab the pokeballs again and then i put the on my bag. "Remember at the tower? About Kyurem. They have it under control. Was my fault that my friends were captured! These guys... I promised myself to revenge when my uncle Ghethis killed my Growlithe." I look to the left and i see a pack of Doritos. "Doritos? Hmm... When Doritos are here... Gold might not be far away... " I grab a pokeball that i have in emergencies. "Houndoom smell this pack." Houndoom sninfed and then points to the Whispered Pass. "That's why his pokegear was on Whispered Pass. He is there."

I look to them. "Sorry if i lied to you. Shadoan, why somebody as evil like Ghethis would chose Whispered Pass as hideout? Unless there is a legendary pokemon..."

I waited to somebody answer me. Of course they would not trust me again but this is important.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Years
    Ether Wood

Shadoan sighed as he looked back at Gelius before releasing Light. "Gelius, I couldn't give two flips about lies and truth's right now. I'm here with my own purposes and so are you. As for the Whispered Pass, it's a rough area to navigate through and has a few caves leading too-" Shadoan stopped himself and paused a moment to think. "I wonder.... If 'those' places were compromised... Nevermind." He put it out of his head as he ordered Light to hold his breath and charge on towards the direction of the Luna Root stench.

"We all have our secrets Gelius, whatever your hiding does not change the objective unless you allow it. If your goal here is to survive and have a shot at winning, you can stick with me or you can join up with gold or another team. Until then, I'm just a disposable resource for Luke. As soon as he thinks he knows all he wants, we'll be split off and discarded... Not the first time it's happened though." Shadoan walks over and helps Morty up from the ground and chuckles. "Survival Lesson in Lethia, always get back up. Only time you dive is when you need to hide for your own life."

Ether Wood - Trainer Camp #1

Arriving to the camp. The trainers were caught off guard and by surprise. There were 3 in count; two girls and a boy. The pokemon out were Machoke: Moving boulders into place to make a wall, Pidgeot: Carrying bags of food and potions, A Bulbasaur cutting down trees for timber to the camp and a Haunter hauling the wood over. Catching sight of them, they immediatly drop their activities and rush to defend their trainers.

Pidgeot:
    Arial Ace
    Wing Attack
    Gust
    Mirror Move

Bulbasaur:
    Stun Spore
    Vine Whip
    Leech Seed
    Solar Beam

Machoke:
    Low Kick
    Close Combat
    Counter
    Low Sweep

Haunter:
    Shadow Ball
    Dark Pulse
    Taunt
    Shadow Claw

The Bulbasaur began spreading Leech Seeds all over the battle field as they ordered Machoke and Pidgeot to face Luke and his advance head on to fend them off. Haunter prepares his aura to perform Dark Pulse.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Battle on the trainers camp

As Shadoan told me that i mayve must stick with another team, i wanted to told him that i wanted to stay on Team Skyward. And the battle started.

I decided to quickly strike Bulbasaur, so i called out Blaziken.
    "Blaziken, let's battle! Blaziken, Blast Burn on Bulbasaur!" Blaziken knew my strategy and used a Blast Burn.

I decide to take down Haunter. And, for that, Sneasel will do the job.
    "Sneasel, use Dark Pulse!"

As the battle continued, i tried to not be knocked out. Machoke and Pidgeot were directly to Luke and i rushed to the other two pokemon. I hope my strategy works.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    Luke Clifford - Team Gold

I roll my eyes at how corny it was getting. Secrets and lies my friend, secrets and lies. Still I was a little bit hurt how Shadaon referred to himself as a disposable source. That's Team Skull's job, even though they've picked up and left.

When we enter the camp I am instantly attacked by a Machoke and a Pidgeot, which I assume is because I have two pokémon currently on the field which they would have instantly picked up and attacked. Kelden quickl shifts to his Aura form and creates a ball in his hand of Dragon Pulse energy. The Pidgeot tries to swoop in with Wing Attack but Kanade intercepts with a quick Dark Pulse. Machoke seems to understand that physical attacks probably wouldn't work yet attempts to use a Low Sweep attack, but Kanade uses me first and soon Machoke finds he is the one on the floor. The two get back up but not in time as Kelden had managed to gain control of the energy and had formed a power whip of sorts to attempt to take out the pokémon.

Sometimes I feel completely powerless in these fights, but I'm sort of guiding them. I guess. If anything goes wrong I'll just tell Kelden and he can change his actions, but I honestly don't mind him acting on his own. Still I would like to fight with him...

The whip hits Pidgeot in the side and the bird pokémon crashes into a tree. Kelden still hasn't moved from his place on Kanade's back but they make a good team like this even though Kanade ends up doing the majority of the work, and keeping attacks away from Kelden.

Machoke comes charging in this time with a Low Kick, super sneaky, but ends up flying to the side after a whip of Dragon Pulse. The Pidgeot swoops down again, but this time Kanade had no way of reaching the pokémon from up above. These trainers were... sort of smart. I hate to admit it.

Kelden then jumps off Kanade's back and my poor boy is hit by Aerial Ace, and the damage wasn't pretty. I sighed, but understood if Kelden had took that hit it would all be over. On the other hand, the Pidgeot had exhausted itself and had fallen to the ground, only to be picked up by it's trainer with a quick flash of red. Actually I hadn't been paying attention to the trainers here at all. My bad.

Now just Kelden and Machoke stood between giving up badge components, or taking them. It wasn't exactly in my opponents favour since the Machoke was reasonably weak due to the consecutive hits. After analysing the Machoke I can kinda figure out its a Specially Defencive Machoke which would probably be to ward people of using Physical Moves. I expect he has Counter or something as one of his moves. Kelden moves quickly, diminishing the Dragon Pulse quickly and charging up something new, Flash Cannon. Wait hang on, what the hell is he doing? I can see 3 orbs in front of him, a light blue one, which was definitely Aura Sphere, a silver one, and a dark blue one. I don't know when he learned to do this.

'How the hell are you doing that?'
    'You gave me an idea earlier and it just happened to work, I'm not sure really.'
    'Hurry up and get rid of this guy the others will be finishing off the other two and I really can't be bothered to be behind them.'
    'Don't get your knickers in a twist.'
    'Don't be cheeky.'
    'So annoying.'
    'I know you are, ah look out!'

Kelden swiftly dodges a Close Combat with his hands still occupied with controlling the elements within his palms. They were formatted in a triangular shape with Aura Sphere being at the top, and I assumed the other two were Flash Cannon and Dark Pulse. After dodging the attack he starts to swirl his arms around and begins to compress the three orbs together, although I'm honestly not sure Kelden can handle it. He's never practiced this before, and he could use over 23 different methods to stop the Machoke, (who by the way has the worst move-set.)

The three finally compressed into a blur of blue white and black, all flashing up in different areas in an orb just a bit bigger than Kelden's palm. Machoke looks as scared as I am. Kelden manages to aim and fire the orb, but since it has Aura Sphere qualities it really didn't matter. It was bound to hit. There was contact, and a puff of smoke, and in the end Kelden came out victorious.

He was a little bit damaged. Okay very damaged, but Ashton was immediately released after recognition that Machoke had fainted and Kelden was still standing somewhat.

'You really shouldn't have done that...'
    'You want me to transfer energy into you, and that's a risk, so I wanted to also take a risk... I'm sorry for worrying you.'
    'It's fine as long you're safe,' I smile and hug Kanade tightly.
    'We just won our first badge components... How great is that!'
    'Oh my word, you're right!'
    'Kanade and you were great. You should be proud of that.' He smiles and hugs me again. Ah what would I do without him.

'You know what's funny?' I ask with a snicker.
    'What?' He replies quickly.
    'The fact that we have something unique, and we have sort of forgotten that our opponents weren't aware of this. We forgot to look at their expressions when they got beat by a magical bending Dragon Pulse!' I chuckle.
    'Damnit,' he laughs.

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Easy Way

After the first hit, i decided to go serious. "Blaziken Blast Burn, Sneasel Blizzard!" Sneasel made a ice storm. Sneasel's Blizzard always freeze or does serious damage. Was the own me who mastered it. Anyway, while i was battling i decided to switch. However it wasn't possible because i didn't had wifi.

"Encore your moves!" My pokemon encored and the oposite pokemon used Dark Pulse and SolarBeam. Lucario was next to me.

"Gelius... I see that you are very screwed up..." He tells me.
    "I told them who i am..." I whispered.
    "Jeez... Sorry for asking... Now we must focus on the battle." He tells me.
    I whispered to him. "I think they might trust in me still. All in exception of Luke."

"Huh?" He asks. "Why he could be the only?"
    I turn to him. "I'm sure he doesn't trust me. Moments ago he glared to me with a death stare."
    "He is at your side. I can see that he has pure aura." If Luke has pure aura, he would be able to see the blue mark on Lucario's paws. Then he continued. "Gain his trust. And then you must save the Doritos lover."

"Doritos lover? Oh! You mean Gold right?" He was right. Gold is somewhere in Whispered Pass. Lucario nodded. "Yeah i will do that task."
    "And..." Lucario pauses. "Don't forget to save the Son of the Team Rocket Leader and the Super Serious Gal." With rocket leader son he was refering to Silver and Super Serious Gal was to Crystal
    "If Crystal heard you now, you would be so dead." And i'm not lying. When Crys is mad, everything is screwed.

"Sneasel and Blaziken, encore!" Sneasel and Blaziken encored and the same as Bulbasaur and Haunter. But finally Blast Burn and Blizzard made hit. I think they are down for now. I call Grovyle to help the others while i try to recover my forces. Maya was not being annoying this time. She was away from the battlefield, watching the battle.

Recovering the energy.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member
    The Great Raid

I was about to respond, but then Shadaon spoke to Gelius. What stood out to me was:

"We all have our secrets Gelius, whatever your hiding does not change the objective unless you allow it. If your goal here is to survive and have a shot at winning, you can stick with me or you can join up with gold or another team. Until then, I'm just a disposable resource for Luke. As soon as he thinks he knows all he wants, we'll be split off and discarded... Not the first time it's happened though."

I cringe as I hear Shadaon say those words. Mainly because I know exactly how he feels, they used to do the same thing to me back at Sinnoh. I think it's alright to say he speaks for all of us. But still though, I'm not surprised that Luke would do such thing. I mean he already got Team Skull to use and dispose, but why Team Skyward? Sure Morty sort of creeps me out, but they're okay by me.

Before any of us can say more, we get back into our position and move on. I guess this can be discussed later. I sigh as we enter the deeper part of the woods. As we walked, we came across a camp with two boys and one girl. Before more is said, the guys get attacking. As much as Blaziken and Charizard want to battle, I know these guys can handle it. Morty, Maya, and me watch the others battle to raid the camp. Welcome to Lethia. I turn to Maya.

"You seem to either really really like Gelius or you're just here to torture him. So which one it is?"

I'm not usually a gossip girl, but that question has been bothering me. Plus, we don't have anything else to do.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    The package

Once my battle was over, someone rushes at me.
    "Ouch! Watch out!" I yelled.

"Sorry. Are you Gelius Icestorm Prowers?" He asked.
    "Yes I am." Lucario turns to me:
    "Icestorm?" He asks.
    "We don't use that family name so much." I whispered to Lucario.

"I am the deliverman and i was looking for you." The deliver man looked tired.
    "Why?" He had a package on his hand.

"Steven Stone wants me to deliver this package to you. I have been following you and calling you."
    "Oh i didn't noticed..." I said.
    "Put your name here." Lucario was with a serious look.
    "Now is not time to deliveries!" Said Lucario.

"Take it. Now i can go to home and sleep." Said the deliverman. I went towards Shadoan.
    "I got a package from my mentor." I oppened the package. "Oh cool a pokeradar! So Shadoan where are we going next? And another thing... Wich one of you want a Trapinch egg?"

Lucario sighed. "What about the things i told you?"
    "Hum... I forgot..."

But i want to know why my master wanted to deliver me a package with a pokeradar?

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
    A darker turn, with slight allusions to Mortimer's past. Shorter than I'd like, but I'm at a loss of where to go on from the end of it.

The man with the freaky Iast name:
    Mortimer Slartibartfast

Watching battles can be pretty boring sometimes. In my case it was not participating. I felt somewhat inadequate, having been of little use in battling thus far. Sure, I have Buford, but nothing else.

Gelius and Luke wrapped things up rather quickly. The opposing trainers looked about ready to wet themselves, beaten and stripped of badge components as they were. Had I not been more preoccupied with that aftertaste, I would've felt something. Shadoan's words hung though.

'Is he just a pawn? Am I then? Would they abuse me like-'

I immediately threw up on the ground. My Pokémon jumped and rushed to my side, but I waved them off. They knew better than to come near when I got like this, but I can't blame them. It was such a rare occurrence that no one was prepared.

I could tell that I was being stared at. My teammates were no doubt wondering what was going on. They'd never be able to understand. I felt a hand in my shoulder, and quickly shook it off. Not wanting to making any further of a scene I forced a smile.

"Bad banana."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years

"Bad Banana." I force myself to show a sympathetic smile at Morty as he throws up whatever he must have ate. I rip my bag from my shoulders and open it quickly, rummaging through it before finding a small apple and throwing it gently at Morty.

"It's not a bad apple, don't worry," I joke as I crack into a smile. I was still slightly elated about my victory, and I notice Gelius had taken charge of the alternate battle before Shadaon and Cabbage really had a chance to react. He's such a knucklehead.

I don't know what my opinion is on Gelius anymore. I guess I trust him because he reminds me of when I was younger and wouldn't be believed, although that sentence doesn't really make much sense. He took it calmly and stated that he doesn't think people will trust him but I couldn't care less who he is or was, I'm just pissed at him for being... Him I guess. Still his words aren't too unbelievable, so I can accept them. Just because he's got a fancy title doesn't make him special though, so I think I'll just remain above him for now.

As for Morty, he was playing innocence to hide his squeamish side. As if we hadn't noticed his prolonged absence during that attack at Standing Grace. The random throwing up just made it more clear he had some problem, but it wasn't any of my business. He was just a guy in Team Skyward for now, and we had to team up to take out a common threat. How did I end up doing this anyways... Well I can't turn back now without Cabbage probably leaving my team and thus me being disqualified most likely or something. I'm not sure what the rules are. I don't pay attention half the time.

'You know the girl?' Kelden chuckles.
    'Yeah what about her?' I glance at one of the trainers we defeated.
    'Don't you think she looks a lot like that girl that runs the store?' Kelden laughs again. I now see the resemblance and burst out laughing at how similar she was. God that girl was such a b**** One time she wouldn't sell me bacon because she's vegetarian and there was no-one else in the store that could tell her to stop being a twonkydoodleface.

'One benefit of leaving Olivine is definitely getting rid of her,' I say through fits of laughter. Kelden is also laughing beside me and honestly Morty probably thinks I'm a complete idiot or a insensitive man who is laughing at his pain. It's not an evil laugh so I don't think that will be a problem fortunately.

"Sorry, sorry," I say as I begin to calm down. I've really shown myself up with these guys. I think I'm starting to get comfortable around them, which I'm not sure is a good thing or not...

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Missing Wing

I went to see if i still had the Silver Wing and suddenly...
    "Hey... Where is the Silver Wing?" I remember that the last time i saw the Silver Wing was before the sneak attack. "No no no no no no no no no! I screwed up the things!"

"What happened?" Maya and Lucario said at same time. Maya does not know that i can communicate with Lucario.

"I lost the Silver Wing!" I said

"Huh?" Maya said

"You What?! Are you dumb?!" Lucario said

I started to imagine:

Shadow Lugia destroying everything what appears in front of.

"It's just a wing Gelius..." She tried to cheer me up but i interrupted her.
    "Don't you understand? Silver wing can transform into Shadow Wing and summon Shadow Lugia. Shadow Lugia can be more powerful than the own Arceus. If Team Plasma or any evil team has it... The universe can be destroyed!"

"How dumb can you be?!?!" Lucario asked.

Now i screwed up everything.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member
    Expect the Unexpected

Before Maya could respond, Morty hunched over to vomit. I turn away as he vomited. Maybe the soil that he ate did him bad. The second he stops, I turn back around. He finally stopped and the others came back, obviously successful on beating up the trainers. I don't know how Morty can speak up again, but he does.

"Bad Banana."

I bite my lip to keep myself from laughing. Luke does his best to show what I guess is a compassionate smile. Poor Morty though. This is what makes Luke him; he knows exactly what to do. He digs his pack until he finds an apple, and carefully tossed it to Morty.

"It's not a bad apple, don't worry," states Luke.

I see he forms another smile in his face. I roll my eyes without thinking. Then Gelius approaches near Maya, who's still near me, and mumbles something. He has that panicked look in his face. Maya is the first to ask as Gelius came along with his Lucario.

"What happened?"

He hesitated.

"I lost the Silver Wing."

My hand covers my mouth to stop my anger from coming out? How did he lose it? How could he? Maybe he didn't lose it, but... I shake my head. Gelius doesn't look like a person to give the people to kidnapped his friends. Then again nothing is how it is here in Lethia.

"Huh?"

Now I really want to fry her up. Does she not realize the seriousness of this situation?

"It's just a wing Gelius..."

I take both of my hands and ball it up into a fist. She has lack of knowledge or something? Does she not know how deadly Shadow Lugia is? Obviously Gelius feels the same way.

"Don't you understand? Silver wing can transform into Shadow Wing and summon Shadow Lugia. Shadow Lugia can be more powerful than the own Arceus. If Team Plasma or any evil team has it... The universe can be destroyed!"

I nod in agreement. But regardless, he screwed up everything. If it falls to the wrong hands, then... I can't take this anymore. I walk up to Gelius and try to keep it together. But thinking about the destruction makes my voice sound deadly.

"How. Could. You. Lose. It?! Luke is right, you are a screw up. One thing is lying, which is okay. But losing the Silver Wing is another thing! You already know what will happen, and everyone who perished by Shadow Lugia will be your fault."

Then I slap him and storm back to my pokemon, not daring to face Gelius.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    My fault

Cabbage was right. Even it might be the Shadow Triad who has it it was my fault. I threw a smoke bomb and summon Flygon and fly away. To get Silver Wing back, i must do it myself. Even that means that i must i sacrifice myself. I will need the Rainbow Wing to ask help to Ho-Oh.

I yell. "Sorry i know it's my fault so i will resolve this alone. Go on front while i solve this problem." Only Ho-Oh will help me.

I fly away. I see the man who had the Silver Wing, grabbing the Rainbow wing on a camp. So random.
    "Grovyle Thief." Grovyle does the same trick like in Standing Grace. Grovyle gives me Rainbow Wing.

"OK Flygon lets go to somewhere to summon Ho-Oh but first..." We fly to Whispered Pass. "Gold i will save you!"

We land in the Whispered Pass. Lucario, Sneasel and Pichu were with a serious look. We got in.

Sorry if i screwed up but now my time to solve everything.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Years
    End of the Battle

Shadoan began to scratch his head as the fight ended as he walked up to the trainers, demanding their badge components. Shadoan collected five(5) and walked back to Luke. "Most important combatant, 2, and the other 3 can....go...too....." "OK Flygon lets go to somewhere to summon Ho-Oh but first... GOLD I WILL SAVE YOU!" As Gelius took off, Shadoan sighed. "Well, at least we can pass off one to Morty." Shadoan turned towards Cabbage who was storming off from Gelius after Slapping him. Jev popped from his pokeball as Shadoan sighed. "We need to keep moving... Luke, a moment of privacy, Irek, can you go and tend too Cabbage and assist Morty?" Irek hopped off as Shadoan paused a moment and turned to Luke. "I should apologize for what I did say earlier; being too early into the game as we are. Splitting off I meant." Shadoan glanced off from Luke back to Cabbage as he tried to calm the angered Cabbage down with a few impressions. "In Earth and Sky, the old game, players would team up as team mates in order to survive and aid each other during their time in Lethia. They've fought together, ate, bathed and trained. Then when the last leg of the tournament came around, these teams and groups would fight each other and scramble towards the tournament. Either stealing their teammates badges or slowing them down. Reason being is that when the time for a conference came around, the following battles would be in tournament form so only one trainer would succeed. They could use the extra badges as do-overs to re-insert themselves into the fights and try again to get to the top; and in those days, there could only be one wish to give." Shadoan pulled out his tablet PC and checked the map. "The mindset that I'm an expendable resource is an old mindset from the previous game so forgive me. The league is encouraging teams this time as a rule and they're reinforcing it heavily. Which means the game has changed and the rules for getting to the finals and how the finals will be performed will change as well." Shadoan circles a spot on the map and shows it too Luke. "We should setup camp here. It's getting dark and we should setup camp along with a defense, lets head north west while we get our act together."

Irek trotted over to Cabbage who was storming off and offered her some Dream Marsh. "Chew a few, they'll help you calm down.... HEY MORTY! Were getting ready to move. Need help moving our dinner tonight?"

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years

Sometimes I wonder what goes through other people's heads, but when they explain it it's usually what I expect. Shadaon is a fine example. I honestly didn't care about the remark he made earlier about me using these guys as a means to get what I want because even though it isn't true I can't change a person's opinion. I'm glad he apolagised though. It's quite elating in a sadistic way.

After Shadaon showed me the map of the area something already striked me as odd upin first inspection. Well apart from the fact the map in my case was upside down there seemed to be some form of space where Shadaon had planned to set up camp North West of our current location. There were now 4 of us since Gelius had run off but I doubted he would be gone for long. He was like a really annoying nut you just can't crack. Thats both positive and negative.

"We should setup camp here. It's getting dark and we should setup camp along with a defense, lets head north west while we get our act together," he says. I look at the map again, but I squint my eyes at all the different parts but I still don't understand.

"Is this map up to date?" I ask myself. For now I just shake it off and look up to Shadaon's eye level.

"Sure, that seems like a fine plan," I say, a little shaky but unnoticable hopefully. Still I can't underestimate Shadaon.

'Do you feel anything Kelden?'
    'I don't know. We shouldn't jump to conclusions anyways.'
    'True, sorry.'

I look behind at the camp for a quick second before chuckling to myself before turning my attention back to Shadaon.

"Before we go back, I have a question," I say rather bluntly.
    "When you were in the league before, did you turn your back on anyone?" I look him in the eyes, wanting the truth and only the truth, because I want to know what kind of man he is.

Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Whispered Pass

I entered in the cave. Like i presumed, here was one of Team Plasma hideouts. Ghetghis and Maxie were planning something about Groudon.

I try to evade those guys. I reach to the cell room. Gold was on the ground unconscious. "Grovyle can you cut metal with Leaf Blade?" Grovyle does not nod and cuts the lock. "I take that as a yes."

I enter and i went near Gold. I wanted to wake him up. "Here goes the harder part." I start to slap him multiple times and he wakes up.

"Gelius? How are you here?" Gold was confused.

"There is no time to that. We must leave before we are..." I was interrupted.

"Well Well Well! If isn't the little brat and his friend! Aren't you too young to meddle in my plans?" Was Maxie. How can they find me so easily?

"I do not know... Aren't you so stupid to do a hideout on a mountain?" I tried to make an horrible stupidity joke but they didn't liked.

"You made a error coming here. You are going to be so dead now." He was about to pull Camerupt.

"Really? Because when you pull out your pokemon, i will be on another place..." I pull out a smoke bomb and threw it. Grovyle quickly uses Dig and i grab Gold and i enter on the hole.

A few minutes later we were out of the cave. I call Flygon again while i give his things back. When he got his things he called Togekiss. We fly away.

While i was flying, a group of scientist were camped on the woods. They were grabbing the Silver Wing. So this is where the Silver Wing went (I do not know why or how).

I decide to land.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    CABBAGE
    A Proud Gold Member
    The Talking Pikachu

I nearly let my balled up fist fly at Gelius but then he speaks up. At the same time he throws a smoke ball and leaves me coughing. Charizard comes to me and points above as I see Gelius flying on his Flygon.

"Sorry I know it's my fault so I will resolve this alone. Go on front while I solve this problem."

Then he flies off as the smoke wears off. I swear right now I'm going to chase that nutcase coward down for leaving me like that... I start to climb onto Charizard when Blaziken stops me. He gives me that look and I know he's right; some things you gotta do alone. But being stupid and going alone won't help at all solve the problem. I swear once he comes back it's on...

"Return Charizard and Blaziken."

Might as well resist temptation to follow, more like hunt, Gelius down. I see Maya still coughing with her eyes wide open. I'd be glad she could follow him but I highly doubt she even has any pokemon. I feel like screaming as I leave the stop where I was standing when I feel something tapping my leg. I feel like kicking something anyway but I turn around. It's Shadaon's shiny Pikachu, who's name I cannot recall. He holds out some kind of marshmallows.

"What are those things? I'm not in the mood to eat anything."

"Chew a few, they'll help you calm down."

Then he turns around to Morty, still holding out the things to me. Somethings you never expect aren't enough to scare you; maybe I'm too stubborn to realize the Pikachu talked back. That was supposed to scare me but I'm not surprised. The he yells:

"HEY MORTY! Were getting ready to move. Need help moving our dinner tonight?"

As he yells, I snatch the marshmallows from him and only eat three of them slowly. That Gelius, I swear I will beat him up for being so reckless, especially here in Lethia. Plus, losing the wings like that can lead to ultimate destruction... My head swirls as I eat the last one.

The problem is that he's also the boy that helped us out with the hoard back in Standing Grace without even knowing us. He's that boy that also helped me when they attacked me and his friends; instead of being reckless and chasing them, he decided to stay and help me. He's also the boy that pushed Morty down from taking a hit, even if it meant taking the toll of the attack.

Now I'm really lost here. Wasn't I just mad at him a minute ago? A smile creeps up my face. Why am I smiling? I shake my head as my thoughts swirl. This is too much... I sink to the ground and use my strength to look up at the Pikachu.

"Why you little..."

Then I black out.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    The bet

Me and Gold landed. "Hello! Can you hand me my Silver Wing? Its mine and you found it." Gold was eating Doritos... Again...

"No! We found it and we want to analyze this wing!" I decided to make this at my way.

"How about a bet on a game that i know..." They were hearing. The only one that seemed a trainer had only one pokemon. "On this game we can only use one pokemon and one move. If i knock out your pokemon or i deal more damage than you, you give me the Silver Wing." They nodded and called out a Breloom. This was going to be easy!

"Blaziken go!" Blaziken appears in front or me.

"Breloom use Mach Punch!" The move made it on Blaziken but he stood up. This means it was my time.

"Mach Punch... Tsk Tsk... That's a rookie move... Let me show how its done... Blaziken Blast Burn!" Blaziken just burned up Breloom that it was knocked out. They just stood there with mouth open.

"This is mine!" I said while i took the Silver Wing. Gold and I flew away. I think i should go back to the group but i thought:

"Cabbage is angry and will not talk to me anymore. Luke does not trust me. And Maya... I do not know."

"What is that mark on your face Gelius?" Gold asked.

"Someone slapped me..." I was thinking.

Well does not matter if they are mad at me, because i need to go back to the group.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
    The man with the freaky Iast name:
    Mortimer Slartibartfast

Gah, it was a red-skinned apple! I appreciated Luke's gesture of goodwill, but nobody likes red-skinned apples! The skin is so bitter, and the flesh makes your mouth feel dry. Why do they even exist?!

Of course, I did not voice such things, as Irek asked if I needed help moving Buford.

"We can make do without Jev for now," I replied, "Thanks for asking I guess."

With that I turned to my Pokémon and gave them instructions.

"Tropius, you, Absol, and I are going to be dragging Buford. Banette, uh... Go annoy everyone."

'Wait, where did Gelius go?'

Oh, right, we're talking about him. I'm starting to become annoyed by the guy, all things considered. He has an obligation to the team, but consistently blows it off to go on some random wacky adventure. For all I know, he's halfway to the moon on a Magikarp right now.

'God, now I'm thinking of what that would be like!'

It was at this point that I found Absol staring at me. His gaze was a questioning one, but I said nothing. We both knew the answer: in the train of thought my parents came up, and even now my body was considering a repeat of my little episode. I wish I could hug him, but then that'd be awkward for everyone.

Cabbage dropped like a rock (not really, but you get the point). Irek took the innocent route, not that anyone noticed. I, being in a better mood, held up my hand for a high five.

"Come on!" I exclaimed. "Oh, and I'm not carrying her."

Last edited:
    Back