• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia of Silly Dragons [Game Ended]

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    That's it, folks! Game's wrapped up. Epilogue coming soon.

Technically, this already is part of the epilogue.

Feel free to post everything about the game now, really. Like your thoughts. Things like that. Fire away. Sorry but I seem to have come down with something, and I think I'll take my time to write the epilogue.

Spoiler:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • I can't write one.

I literally a dragon in shadow.

I never involve in a drama and never got an attention.

But I wish one thing Twiggy before wrapping this game.

Can you please do this final action of mine for the last time?

gathers all the dragons and sit on the campfire and [play guitar ]

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • tbh txt deserves the credit js if in case we did won. he was legit beast in this game, just wanted to point that out.
    And the Sidekick Dragon gets no credit :(
    *Hugs*

Superjolt should get credit too. He did some serious snooping both here and behind the scenes as my Sidekick Dragon. :3
    Yes, you were an awesome partner btw! And you did great in this game :)

Just want to mention though - both of us agreed that if Draskk hadn't been mislynched, it probably would have been harder for us to really narrow things down. So your death was definitely not in vain Draskk!

Also, I hope I wasn't too intimidating for the newer players haha. This was the first game where I've been really active and vocal, generally I was pretty quiet in most games before this one. And sorry for pushing you so hard Ketsu, I finally had a town read on you near the end but then Sword Master just had to go and blow up :( Hopefully you understand now why I did it though :)

Oh and for the record Twiggy, I still think pairing a doc and a cop with a private chat and publicly revealed cop results was kind of OP xD

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Oh and for the record Twiggy, I still think pairing a doc and a cop with a private chat and publicly revealed cop results was kind of OP xD

Juuust a tad. XD To be fair though, there was a lot of rebalancing throughout the game, and it ended up being really close in the end anyway. Swordsplosion definitely tipped things in the mafia's favor, lol.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I guess the dynamic difficulty and rebalancing is out of the bag, huh? Yeah, I tried to fudge A LOT of things behind the scenes. All in the name of trying to keep a level playing field no matter what happens. The intent is to prevent a runaway win.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I don't blame you Twiggy. I found myself in the same temptations multiple times, especially with the G Cult running wild. Daily conversions in a small is a terrible idea.

The game feels like it'd be more fair despite the fudging behind-the-scenes if, say, at the end, it's a tight race, no?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • mmm yeah it seemed like both factions were heavily OP - the mafia's mass-kills (*cough* Swordsplosion *cough*) and day kills, and town having a detective that never had to claim because their reports were just broadcast everywhere

Though tbh the game became pretty much unwinnable for me when GP and killer were added to that chat with all the dead dragons... that was a touch too OP and made it almost literally unwinnable tbh (I say 'almost' because GP almost didn't listen to them lol)

edit: though I reaaaally enjoyed this game Twiggy hahaha. I doubt I've ever posted anywhere near as much in a mafia game before so this was definitely a very different playstyle for me :P

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    mmm yeah it seemed like both factions were heavily OP - the mafia's mass-kills (*cough* Swordsplosion *cough*) and day kills, and town having a detective that never had to claim because their reports were just broadcast everywhere

Though tbh the game became pretty much unwinnable for me when GP and killer were added to that chat with all the dead dragons... that was a touch too OP and made it almost literally unwinnable tbh (I say 'almost' because GP almost didn't listen to them lol)

edit: though I reaaaally enjoyed this game Twiggy hahaha. I doubt I've ever posted anywhere near as much in a mafia game before so this was definitely a very different playstyle for me :P

Did you know that you could vote someone else, then vote killer150 back at the very last day phase? That's a legal move, and would have ensured killer150's mislynch. Remember the thing about the last vote breaking the tie in the very first post in the thread?

Yay game over.

Time for me to fly back.

Nothing else I can do here.

Yeah, it's all right to ignore the thread once the game has ended. But, for now, feel free to talk about things here in the meantime.

Years
  • I would have really loved to see the game be decided by a vote from the ghosts. But then Twiggy told the dead dragons that CB was the last naughty and it kinda ruined it. I could so see how us dead ones vote to kill killer150 or Elwood on the last day if noone really knew who's the last naughty.

Back