• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted [V.2] [shh, no tears now, only dreams]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Granted but now everyone kills each other to become "Froakie's only one".

I wish to know Fennekin's evolution chain.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Granted; everyone over 13 gets banned instead. The forum is overrun by little kids and everything dies.

I wish it was earlier today.

MrBananaMan212

Original User Title
Years
Granted, but you didn't specify what year so it is the year 100 Million BC

I wish that I could multitask in such a way that I can read, go on the computer, play Pokemon, and watch TV all at the same time.

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
Granted, but a flood cuts the power, damages the electronics and soaks the books.

I wish Nintendo invented a game where you can choose whether to be a human (either gender) a Pokémon (any non-legend and gender) or a hybrid of the two (again, any non-legend and gender).

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
Granted. You now rule the world of warcraft of Mars.

SWEET I GET MY OWN PLANET.

I wish I had a car.

Granted. The key word is /had/. You used to have one but not anymore.

I wish for world peace, and for the person below to get ninja'd.

Last edited:
Years
Granted. The wish is taken in a literal sense and you spend an eternity in hell as a result.

I wish for a potato that tastes like steak.

MrBananaMan212

Original User Title
Years
Granted, but then Team Rocket rules the world
I wish that I could eat all the food I want without getting full or gaining any weight

Years
Granted, but you always end up falling into a boiling pit of water. (Sorry first thing that came to mind)

I don't know how using telepathy could lead to me falling in a boiling pit of water :3 But good one anyways :D

Now, on topic!

Granted, but your fun in eating food leads to shortage on food everywhere in the world, causing the ultimate downfall of life on earth

I wish i was a Latios :D

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Granted but then your mother goes missing.

I wish people knew my username was about a gemstone, not a Pokémon character.

Years
Granted, people know acknowledge this but people start a riot everywhere, wanting the same name.

I wish Lua programming was in my lesson packet now, and not having to find this whole thing out myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back