• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted [V.2] [shh, no tears now, only dreams]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Granted, but time/space continuum gets disrupted, causing everything to die including you

I wish dowloading was faster than it is now

Mp3beast

Master of Sound
    Years
  • Granted, but all of your downloads contain hidden viruses that crash your computer.

I wish I wasn't sick anymore. :P

Colfer

Up, Up and Away
    Years
  • Denied, Cause of my awesomeness factor
    I wish for a chinese food and maybe some soy sauce

Years
  • Granted, but it's too spicy, your inside start to somehow spew fire, consuming you from within
    I wish this honey melon would never run out (mmmmm, it's deelicious :3)

Years
  • Granted, you accidentally summon demons and ghosts, who proceed to kill you and revive you until the end of their fun. Basically, until the end of time, wich, because they've been releeased, will be never.

I wish people i know would stop asking stupid questions (questions like 'why would you buy a 3DS if you're not going to use 3D? The games of 3DS will be released on normal DS without 3D anyways!' Yes, there's people like that -.-')

TY

I wish college ended sooner

Years
  • Granted, he owns everyone at every tournament with his hacked wonder guard spiritomb. He gets ntry with it,cus hey, hes the president. After that he does a showdown with that syrian dude. He wins, but syria has found out the presidents pokemon was hacked, thus starting a war

i wish i wasn't bored

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • granted. But now everyone hates you cuz you have something to do all the time

I wish america would stop butting into everybodys buisness and stop trying to pick a fight with eveycountry

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Granted but your PC becomes very slow and your brand new laptop comes from 1995, thus very slow as well.

I wish Obama would keep his promise about "ending all the wars". I don't even live in the U.S.A

Yumetaro

MAI RIBBONS
    Years
  • Granted. But it is so healthy that Michelle Obama tells her husband to ban all the other foods and drinks. Meaning you would get so bored of bacon that you would die of so much bacon.

I wish for people to stop making creepy fanart of Gardevoir.

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
    Years
  • Granted. But it is so healthy that Michelle Obama tells her husband to ban all the other foods and drinks. Meaning you would get so bored of bacon that you would die of so much bacon.

What does bacon have to do with pullups?

Anyway, granted. They make creepy fanart of you instead.

Once again, as my wish went unfulfilled, I wish I could do even one pullup.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    You wish is gran...er...u didn't even left a wish... =/

I wish I know what the poster above me would wish for~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back