• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted [V.2] [shh, no tears now, only dreams]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

Granted, but you turn into a murderer. >:D

I wish I didn't need to use the toilet... ever.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
    Granted, but you had to never eat.

I wish for the whole brony/Sonic "OC"/furries communities to be gone, along with all NSFW stuff.

Nakala Pri

Granted, but it turns out to be a old man's sweetened pee. xD

I wish for a pony! ;~;

Nakala Pri

Granted, but I make it look evil with a sickly scowl and it has rips and tears and it's stitching is loose. xD (that's probably how I'd make it, even unintentionally, haha)

I wish I could sleep in a sea of Dalmatians in a peaceful slumber~ <3

Nakala Pri

Granted, but you wish for something you REALLY need and you get it but then someone corrupts it due to lag. xD

I wish that no one corrupts anyone's wish again on this thread! >:D

Nakala Pri

Granted, but it evolves into a Level 1 Qwlfish who is called Toby who knows nothing but the move Bulk Up who cannot have his moveset in any way changed and his name is forever. Pluuuuus it's personality is Quirky and 'Likes to fart'. >:D

I wish for knish!

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Granted but you come to America where Obama is President.

I wish to be happy.

Years
    Granted, but it is the year 1854, and the city has been struck by a cholera outbreak!

I wish the whole world to be painted in a vivid red! ( OHHHHhhh the seizures, I can feel them already )

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Granted, but it is the year 1854, and the city has been struck by a cholera outbreak!

I wish the whole world to be painted in a vivid red! ( OHHHHhhh the seizures, I can feel them already )

Granted. Then it's quickly washed away with a horrible storm that affects every place in the world. Did I mention this left the world in a 3rd world state? :D

I wish to know the meaning of 0 / 0! >:o

Nakala Pri

Granted, but it it's confidential and the Boss-eyed Brigade locks you up in the Mad Murderous Magmortor Kingdom! D:

I wish for something fun to do. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back