• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Granted. Everyone knows what's in those things, so I don't think I have to explain myself. (But they're still freaking delicious.)

I wish I could run around in tights and colored undies.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Granted but your embarrassed as everyone calls you rainbow underwear person guy

i wish i lived in the world of star wars.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Granted. But you'll need to buy hugely expensive glasses so your eyes don't burn...

I wish for a cookie :3

Years
  • Granted. You will never be able to buy good gifts when Christmas shopping again because you'll never be able to get through the door let alone get what you need since you are so high above the crowds. Also, Halloween will be very awkward.

I wish that I could go to White Castle.

Years
  • Granted. It's called "Pokemon Trozei". PLAY IT!!!

I wish that my room wasn't entirely green since for some reason, I hate green at the moment. XD

Years
  • It turns out that the painter you hired to paint it a different colour is a serial rapist that just escaped from a lunatic asylum.

I wish that I was God.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Yar wish has been granted, young sir, however, due to the quickness of the post, you have broken every grammatical law in this world.

I hope ya're happy.

I wish for a donkey!

Years
  • Granted. The "People for the Ethical Treatment of Pokemon" (PETP) have successfully passed a bill that prevents the capturing or taming of Pokemon though.

I wish for sea kittens.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • -looks around- I love my donkey! :D

-shot-

Granted, but they eventually ate all your fishes.

I wish for a faster internet.

Years
  • Granted. It's about the same size as one of those potato chip fries, so nobody can really notice it.

I wish that Ketchup flavored potato chips were more common.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back