• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga Club

pokeretard

My 2 fav types in one Pokemon!
    Years
    I buy the Shonen Jump magazines every month. I started like on December of 2008. My favorite manga is Naruto.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I collect it like a library so I always have something to read. XD
    Lol, yeah pretty soon your closet or bedroom will be a library. Unless it is like that already. XD That is so awesome. I wish I have that much so I will always have something to read.

pokeretard said:
    I buy the Shonen Jump magazines every month. I started like on December of 2008. My favorite manga is Naruto.
    I used to buy Shonen Jump, but I stopped because I wanted to get the volumes of the manga that was featured in there. Having a lot of those magazines really cluttered my closet. The volumes are much better. Cool! I like Naruto too. I also like Yu Yu Hakusho and Bleach.

Oh, btw, welcome to the club. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Manga Club

All the manga I have not read yet.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *jaw drops to the floor* OMG! That is a lot! You haven't read those yet?! Man, that is so awesome! I wish I had that many I haven't read yet. That means you will always have something to read. You won't be bored anytime soon.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    hey thanks but i want to establish one thing
    i absoutly hate the sonic anime crap
    it made sonic go down hill to where he's at today!!!
    yeah i still like the games but the whole sonic x thing killed everything!!
    DAMN YOU 4-KIDS!!!!
    okay now that i have that outta my system
    yeah i like the loz manga naruto and have been meaning to get around to watching/reading bleach. oh and i like the kh manga

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is very good Angela. Dang I wish I had that much manga like you. I am not even close, since now I haven't gotten any since then. I need to start reading LoveCom and Mars.

Welcome to the club sanny the hedgehog! And you won't go wrong with Bleach. It is a great manga. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I have a new night stand & I keep the manga I am currently reading on it. Right now I am reading the new volume of My Heavenly Hockey Club!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow, that is very nice. And that way you get the next manga without any trouble. I got some on my table as well. Need to read them still.

Yay! You are still reading My Heavenly Hockey Club. Good for you. It is still going on it seems.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah welcome to the club Kazahaya+Green+Satoshi! ^^ You can talk about any kind of manga you want. Oh I heard that Tsubasa is going to end. Which I am glad because the last Volume I read was Vol 8. ^^; I am behind on that one.

Is there a manga that you are reading that is about to end?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Tsubasa is almost over? I need to read it then! I was waiting for it to be over first because its so long lol

Years
    I love manga xD Can I join?

What was the last manga you have read?
    The last manga I read was Bleach.

What would be your number one favorite manga of all time?
    Hmm... number one favorite? That's hard... I'd say Fullmetal Alchemist though, with Naruto and Bleach right behind it.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Yep it is almost over. It was saying the last chapter will be on September 30th. Which quite frankly I am glad it is over because then I will get all the volumes without trouble. I am so behind, lol.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...s-tsubasa-reservoir-chronicle-on-september-30
    lol I know what you mean!!

I love manga xD Can I join?

What was the last manga you have read?
    The last manga I read was Bleach.

What would be your number one favorite manga of all time?
    Hmm... number one favorite? That's hard... I'd say Fullmetal Alchemist though, with Naruto and Bleach right behind it.
    Yes! Welcome to the club!

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    hey thanx fer lettin me in XD
    ok im waiting for the next chapters in tsubasa reservoir chronicles, xxxHolic, Kobato,Legal Drug, X-1999, those r what i can remember im waiting for from Clamp
    others im waiting for, SGT Frog, Loveless, Tokaido Hisame, Love hina and many moe will post l8er

Back