• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    What I am currently reading? Hmmm, right now it is Mars and Lovely Complex. I still need to start reading them.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh that is good. I am glad you are still reading manga. I been reading some as well. Been reading Naruto, Bleach, Mars(need to start), and Lovely Complex(need to start).

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is awesome! I should not stop reading it either. Well if I had other stuff to do, but I will always pick it up again.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah that is true, lol. But I still love manga. :)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep you are totally right. XD Oh btw, I started reading this manga called Bokura ga Ita. I think I am in Chapter 1. I just started. So far it is pretty good.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Hi! Can I join? ^_^

I used to only watch anime, but now I also read manga. I think it's because so many anime series end because they've caught up too much with their manga counterparts or end up completely different with a random plotline. (FMA... .__.)

What is Lovely Complex about? You guys keep on talking about it (okay, I admit it, I read most of the pages in the thread) and though I'm pretty sure you already posted a summary of it, I kinda forgot. Oh, and I'm reading Power/Girl Got Game. Despite the old art style, it's really good. :) I have to say, though, I prefer shounen mangas. I only read shoujo if I'm bored or it's a really funny comedy (Ouran High School Host Club ^^) or if it's really, really good.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Welcome to the club! ^^

Oh man Lovely Complex is really good. I definitely recommend it. It is a romance comedy about a girl and boy. The girl is tall and the boy is short. The girl starts to fall in love with the boy, but the boy is so dense. He doesn't get it at first. So the girl keeps on trying to give him the hint. And she finally did and he starts to fall in love with her as well. And they put their height aside. It doesn't matter to them anymore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Com

It is so awesome! I really love it. So far I read Volumes 1-10 and I am going to get Volumes 11-17 soon. It is one of my favorite manga/anime of all time.

Right now I am reading Bokura ga Ita. It is very good so far. I am up to Chapter 5.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Have you read Boys Over Flowers, Lucy?

I watched the anime years ago and I also watched the live action!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    No, I haven't read the manga. But, I am watching the anime right now. ^_^ I wish I watched it a long time ago like you did. It is very, very good. <3 I LOVE IT! So far I watched up to Episode 30. And I am going to start reading the manga.

Have you read the manga?

I might give the live action one a try as well. All I know is this is a great series and I am going to continue it.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow. I thought maybe you have. Well when I get a chance I am going to start reading. I want to see if it is just as good as the anime. ^^

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Hey, do you guys recommend me to read Kimi no Todoke? I've heard about it, but I've never really tried it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I think you should. I am planning on watching and reading it when I get a chance. I am going to start reading Boys Over Flowers first. Man, it is great to read manga again. I miss it. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Hey, do you guys recommend me to read Kimi no Todoke? I've heard about it, but I've never really tried it.
    Yes read it now!!

Yeah I think you should. I am planning on watching and reading it when I get a chance. I am going to start reading Boys Over Flowers first. Man, it is great to read manga again. I miss it. XD
    I need to read Boys Over Flowers.

Back