• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Me too. I read some of it and so far there a some differences, but it is like the anime. I think so far I read Chapter 1-3. But I am going to buy the volumes so I will have them for my own.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I have a couple I could send you. I don't want them because they are ex-library books & I didnt notice till I reorganized my manga the other day.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Finished Penguin Brothers and is in the middle of reading Absolute Boyfriend. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow Absolute Boyfriend is really good. I was surprised. I read it and really enjoyed it. Right now I am reading Hana Yori Dango. And man...it is so good so far. As a good as the anime. There are lot of stuff going on in the manga that isn't in the anime. XD

Sachiko said:
    I have a couple I could send you. I don't want them because they are ex-library books & I didnt notice till I reorganized my manga the other day.
    Oh cool. I will take it off from your hands then. I don't mind having ex-library books. I had some library books I got back in the day. Well they weren't manga. XD

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Sep 30, 2010
    I want to join!
    What was the last manga you have read?
    Well...I'm currently reading Bleach, Death Note, Kuroshitsuji, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Naruto, Tegami Bachi, Loveless, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Zatch Bell, Dragonball Z, and some other manga...
    What would be your number one favorite manga of all time?
    Well, I have a few favorites... But #1 you say?
    BLEACH!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Welcome to the club Sosuke Aizen! Wow that is a lot of manga. XD

Well I started reading "Otomen". Well I read some of it, but then I put on hold. Now I am going to continue it. It is pretty good so far. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awesome. Yeah I really am enjoying it. I like the guy because he likes girly stuff. XD And he is pretty cute too.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah he is really sweet too! His crush on the girl is so cute.
    He is so sweet, I agree. Man I would love to have a guy like him. I really won't mind if he is into girly stuff. XD I believe you shouldn't force anyone to be of what they are not. They should like whatever they want! I didn't like his mom too much. She was really pressuring him to be a guy. And I thought that isn't right. She should be supportive. And I hope he and the girl will get together. They are so cute. :3

And Tyleer, are you joining? ^^

Last edited:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years

He is so sweet, I agree. Man I would love to have a guy like him. I really won't mind if he is into girly stuff. XD I believe you shouldn't force anyone to be of what they are not. They should like whatever they want! I didn't like his mom too much. She was really pressuring him to be a guy. And I thought that isn't right. She should be supportive. And I hope he and the girl will get together. They are so cute. :3
    Well the mom is like that for the comedy effect lol

Can I also join this club? xD I also like reading mangas. 8D
    Yes welcome to the club!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014

Well the mom is like that for the comedy effect lol

Oh I see. Dang, well at first I thought she was serious. XD Well she is pretty funny when she acts like that. But still she should be supportive. Oh well. I love Otomen. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah you got a point there. He needed to act manly sometimes. So I guess it was okay of what she was doing. I understand now.

Have you heard of Hana ni Arashi?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Awww Nice Maid-Sama avatar Sachiko :3

What was the last manga you have read?
    Bleach

What would be your number one favorite manga of all time?
    Either Bleach or Naruto.

Back