• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Map Rating/Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
  • Epsilon: Your map its verry nice. I really like the tiles. But i'm not really the fan of tree paletts. but anyway great work. 9/10

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Snuggle: Change the ledge in the top-left, or remove the tree next to the left-most house, as jumping down the ledge there will get you stuck behind the house, with no way out.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Here is the starting town of my hack plz rate:

Map Rating/Review Thread

Yirol Town

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Hello,
    does anybody know how big must be a region map (when you use Fly) in R/S/E/FR/LG?
    I want a region map for Turquoise: Aqua Egg and I want to make it in D/P style.
    If anyone can help me, please post. And answer it with pixels, not centimeters on inches.

When I finish the map I will post it here.
    If this isn't the right topic, let me know about it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2009
    Epsilon: What do you mean with that "but where did the new tileset go?"
    He meant, when you inserted the tiles, what tiles did you replace?
    ---------
    I know I have still yet to get a spriter, and I need more scenery... But without sprites, how'd I do?
    Map Rating/Review Thread

Years
  • Its too square. Put some trees so it wont be a straight line. Why would you need a spriter???? You can map the base unless your talking about new tiles.IDK.

Ill give your map a
    4/10

To plain, to square, to much open space.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    hm.., dunno, it looks lovely to me. :)

RATING: 7/10
    REASON: I like the map very much. :3 It's very nice and a bit balanced. :)
    SUGGESTION: Fix the trees in the lower-left corner of the map, for they form a diagonal manner... :\

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • looks really cool to me, you used many self made tiles which look really good!

rating: 8/10
    reason: it seems to be a very good map to me and i like your selfmade blocks and tiles
    suggestions: just as destinejagold said: fix the trees in the lower elft corner and maybe do something to the path, it looks strange at some parts to me:
    Map Rating/Review Thread

the parts i marked are jsut useless, you should remove them

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Not the best, but here's my starting town:
    Map Rating/Review Thread

I might make some custom tiles later.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I forgot to mention that: the doors are events, they don't show up when I screenshot them in the editor. Here's an ingame screen:
    Map Rating/Review Thread

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • i like the map too, but i think the palette gives the map a very sad atmosphere...
    using shadow is also a ncie diea, i havent seen that before
    and the shape and everything is really great, good job!
    rating: 9.5/10

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
  • About my Mildawn City, I looked through your comments, and I am very pleased with them. Thanks very much for those. I couldn't really see what you were meaning with the trees, but I did eradicate a mistake on those. I changed the cut part of the city, and decided to add a secret house there. This also gets rid of the unnecessary path before the cliff. Now, how would you rate Mildawn City now?

https://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3343/mildawncityoz4.png

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • looks better now, the trees in the lower left are still a bit in a straight line but its not so bad anymore
    i forgot my old rating, so just add 0.5 to it, if you correct the one path i marked for you on an image (i marked two, you corrected one) you can add 1.0^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back