• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
  • How i feel every time i come here!

large.jpg

*holds the golden Tablet* *sly grin*

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I just happen to say, I am really glad that I started posting in this thread. You guys are a wonderful, fun group of people! <3

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I gotta agree with Mac. This is the second most fun i've ever had on a forum. no offense guys, but my friend U-Yellow on the lake forums is pretty crazy. and now all you are drawing me away from there. now im sad...

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Good, you should join us here. The Dark Side of the Force is strong with you... you mustn't betray us.

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    wait, you're my father? I'm going to call you darius! (another Slightly Damned reference. im going to be making alot of them, so just read the comic already. All 581 pages of it. NOW!)

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    That's a very big example of tl;dr. xD Imagine how long it'd take you to read through every page of the DCC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back