• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    i'm actually working on heartgold right now. all i can use right now is stupid spinerak. but later i get vaporeon!

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I haven't played my challenge in some time... electric monotype in B2. Been busy...

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • What the Hell,Mac??? there are sick minds here lol

here's another pic then but this time with a scarf

Spoiler:

i know ;)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I need to get Regirock as my final team member... the only problem is that I'm playing Ruby. I need to get a Relicanth AND a Wailord and do all those cryptic crap in order to find those damned golems ><!

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    hmmmm...manly guys is interesting, but it's not really what im looking for. i'll be sure to read it regardless though. thanks!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • lol yeah..i still remember that scarf like yesterday!!!! i loved it a lot!! i made it myself btw! it was year 1940 at night and very cold..there was a storm and it was raining raining...oh baby it's raining raining song played...Riahana is good! v.v

dude,your mind is sick!!...they have doctors for that!lol

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I know they have doctors for that... they wanted to kill me so I had to get them first.

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    the article is interesting. I actually got beat up alot in middle school, but now that i'm in high school nobody is mean to me anymore. everyone pretty much just ignores me now, which i dont mind at all.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Despite all my weirdness I never did get seriously bullied. A few snarky remarks here and there but nothing serious.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Same as Touj. I was fine with it, back when people would specifically aim to make me the "outcast"- it meant I didn't have to be social. {: Oddly enough, I now am friends with the guy who seemed to hate me the most.

Unless stuff like rumors/teasing is included. But I don't really care about that, tbh. Just an excuse for me to deck him ahaha.

Working on drawing a Rattata sprite traditionally...with graph paper. >_>

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • Mac,you do have a problem??? first thing came to his mind a girl mooning!! why not a guy??

i don't think any normal girl would do it anyway lol

i never get bullied and even if i ever did i won't give a **** for what they say because most of time people who bully they do that because they want to hide something in themselves by making fun of others...nobody is perfect so who cares??

not me for sure!v.v

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back