• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Trish

He was dead the whole time!
    Years
    This game is building up so much hype, it's ridiculous.

Anyone else who has this game on their to-buy list for next year? I do. :P

My fingers crossed for a character reveal of Illyana Rasputin aka Magik and Scarlet Witch. Argh.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Yep, I've been following the game rather closely. Some of the roster choices are a bit disappointing and some are just plain weird. (MODOK wtf?) Either way, I'm definitely getting this as soon as it's released. Still hoping any incarnation of Megaman and Gambit make the cut.

Trish

Years
    Yep, I've been following the game rather closely. Some of the roster choices are a bit disappointing and some are just plain weird. (MODOK wtf?) Either way, I'm definitely getting this as soon as it's released. Still hoping any incarnation of Megaman and Gambit make the cut.

Got no complaints about the roster so far. I think the obscure characters (X-23, MODOK, Spencer) will spice this game up, and I can't wait for future character reveals. In fact, I'll be okay with ANY character put into the roster. It's been 10 years, I don't care if they put Prof. X into the mix, lmao.

Arthur looks like a freaking keepaway monster b*t*h. He has like a dozen keepaway Special moves. Geez. xD

Megaman X and Gambit got deconfirmed. D: I don't think there's hope for Gambit, but there might be a different Megaman incarnation (hopefully not freaking Volnutt, lol).

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Got no complaints about the roster so far. I think the obscure characters (X-23, MODOK, Spencer) will spice this game up, and I can't wait for future character reveals. In fact, I'll be okay with ANY character put into the roster. It's been 10 years, I don't care if they put Prof. X into the mix, lmao.

Arthur looks like a freaking keepaway monster b*t*h. He has like a dozen keepaway Special moves. Geez. xD

Megaman X and Gambit got deconfirmed. D: I don't think there's hope for Gambit, but there might be a different Megaman incarnation (hopefully not freaking Volnutt, lol).

Well, I've never been a big Marvel guy so a lot of these roster choices are pretty obscure to me. Dormammu, Super Skrull, and X-23 I've never even heard of yet they quickly won me over with their fighting styles. Capcom added some awesome new characters as well. With Wesker being my favorite so far. Never played any of the Bionic Commando games, but Nathan seems like a nice inclusion as well.

Volnutt? I don't think they'd have another MM Legends rep. If anything, classic Megaman would be the one or Zero at least... (I hope)

Trish

Years
    Which reminds me, check this video out:-

Supers Galore

X-23 is freaking amazing in there. Her combo resulted in getting 40 Hits. Seth Killian even said that her Level 3 Super is "probably the most broken one in the game". X-23 is totally going to be part of my team.

I'd love Classic Megaman, but I'm hoping for his EXE incarnation, haha. Would love to see Zero too.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    I love X-23 and all, but personally I'd prefer Daken (For those taht don't know, that's Wolverine's Son). I got mad that Megaman X was deconfirmed, but I think I found my line-up. I might roll with X-23, Tron Bonne, and somebody I don't know yet.

Trish

Years
    Before X-23 was revealed, I kind of expected Daken to fill in for the Bone Claws Wolverine character from MVC2. I did not expect AT ALL that X-23 would later be part of the roster. IMO, it was an unexpected but very cool choice.

Line-up so far would be X-23, Trish, and a spot that's interchangeable. Possibly Arthur or Dormammu for keepaway. ;)

razzbat

dancer
    Years
    o god no. he was pathetic in tatcap. hopefully they'll put in zero in the gba form.
    man i'm so pumped for this game, but i'm reeeaally hoping that there is a japanese language option, darkstalkers and street fighter characters sound so annoying in english.
    still hoping for date masamune (from sengoku BASARA)

line up so far will probs be... amaterasa, spiderman and somebody else...

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    MVC: FTW needs more original Mega Man. D:<

Or .EXE if X can't be in it. n_n

But yeah, this game is going to be pure win. Pure win.

WIN AND NOTHING BUT WIN.

IT'S GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH WIN I'M SHOCKED THEY GOT IT COMPRESSED ONTO A DISC. n______________n

P.S. If they don't leave the Character Select Music alone, I will be sad. ;_;

Trish

Years
    @ Razz : Good news for you Razz, I was following this interview from S-Kill that said that Capcom characters will have the option to speak in either English or Japanese. :) Marvel characters can only speak in English. xD

@ TWPG! : Wanna Take You For A Ride is freaking godly. S-Kill says that "Wanna Take You For A Ride is officially BACK!". ;)

Deathshot

Unregistered User
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    I can't wait for this game. Still playing the 2nd one every now and then.

Though I play SSF4 more.

Gotta say I am happy I can do Shoryukens as Deadpool.

Trish

Years
    The roster should have 40+ characters. Currently there's 26 announced characters.

As for Frank West, there's a probable silhouette of him on the official website. And there's speculation that the helicopter pilot on MVC3 Episode 2 Trailer is in fact him.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Somewhere around 14 more characters, based on a quote that claimed the roster was "in the neighbourhood of 50%" back when we'd been shown 20 characters.

They could also put in the DR 2 guy for all we know at this stage.

Kazuhiro

Extra GOOD
    Years
    Me being a fighting game enthusiast, it's a sure buy for me.

Waiting for Strider to be confirmed and if he is, I will have my team already planned out.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    How have I not seen this topic before?

Anyways, I'm pretty excited for this game, this rest of this year and next year is big for fighting games. I can't wait.

On a kind of related note, does anyone here have Super Street Fighter IV? Hopefully for 360. Would be cool to get games in with some PC dudes.

Trish

Years
    There was, actually. But the dev team told us to take those silhouettes with a grain of salt.

She might be in. I think her gadgets fit well with the fast-paced gameplay. I'd rather see Juri though. xD

Back