• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey Kyledove, I left you a message on Deviant Just so you know,

The Game Looks great and I love the way you sprited the fakemon, the pallet is amazing. Also the battle Backgrounds are really something nintendo should take into consideration for updating lik you did,

Have you thought of adding a script for box odering, like Sort by types, Number, Level, etc. Because In Platinum It takes me forever to try to sort them.

Also I was wondering if the new tiles would be released for public.

The Idea of the Gym is cool Much More Modern then the Regular Version and I like the Pokemon Center alot, Would love to see more of this and would definately play it.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2015
    He last edited his 1st post on June 19th, 2008 at 10:51 AM, is he still going to release this? I'm bored at home :P just asking

Years
  • Just a suggestion (you have probably already done this....well your programmer) but you should have the name of the player above or below the Player and if you have Guilds or something similar, then the Guild name can be below or above the player name. And how about having titles? Like e.g (INSERT NAME HERE) the Champion, or (INSERT NAME HERE) the Badge Collector (Gym Badges). The titles don't have to do anything, but they could be used to boast about achievements or whatever. Anyway, can't wait for another update, and the beta release.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2010
    Kyledove post a update please where the hell is he is he working on he's game or not.

the last post Kyledove has done is at August 11th, 2009, 05:02 PM

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
  • Kyledove is a pretty busy guy, I'd imagine. I think it's safe to say, though, that with as much work as he has put into the game that he hasn't abandoned it entirely. Patience is a virtue, or something like that, so just sit tight.

Years
    • Age 30
    • CA
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    Kyledove post a update please where the hell is he is he working on he's game or not.

How about you go and make amazing tiles for everyone and try making an MMO all balancing this with real life. Just be patient and respectful.

Years
  • You must understand..
    He doesn't have to make the game.
    There's no deadline..
    If you want the game out you should respect him -.-

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021

It's posts like this that make people think twice about making awesome games like this one.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Thanks for the support everyone. I realize it has been a while since my last update, so I've put something together for you now.
    Work is always on-going and evolving and improving and part of it is really just a big learning curve.

Some of the battle backgrounds you can expect to see in the game, blurred for protection!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Thanks for the support everyone. I realize it has been a while since my last update, so I've put something together for you now.
    Work is always on-going and evolving and improving and part of it is really just a big learning curve.

Some of the battle backgrounds you can expect to see in the game, blurred for protection!
    Hmm now I understand the backrounds in your signature.

Lusidea

Lolwut
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Thanks for the support everyone. I realize it has been a while since my last update, so I've put something together for you now.

[im=g]https://fc08.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2009/251/a/7/Battle_backgrounds_v1_by_Kymotonian.png[/im=g]

Very nice, also, could you actually reply to my PM?

Ven

Tyrian
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    @lusidea Yah, this isn't the place to discuss your Pm.

Anyways, they look really good Kyledove!
    The only thing I could suggest would be to make the enemy base fit in a bit more with the forest background on the first image, it seems like it's just kinda floating.[crit-fail/]

end

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    Wow

I've never posted in these forums before, but you inspired me to actually register. This game really looks fantastic. I've long thought that a Pokemon mmog would be a great idea. The visuals look amazing so far. Looking forward to the beta!

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    Nice ones... and yeah, the first background's enemy area does seem a bit off...

Lol, maybe later you can add in a feature that allows people to buy hot air balloons... have battles with pokemon, wild and trainer, in the sky. But the pokemon would have to be flying types, obviously.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back