• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] OOC

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
  • I'm hoping you stay, Zerin. Raven's "leave me alone" and "I'ma run away now 'cause I don't wanna kill anything" attitude is something I feel this RP needs. The fact that she's consistently reluctant to any companionship because she has barely a shred of control over her abilities gives her depth (like a full-grown dog that hasn't learned how to restrain its biting force*) and potential for a miniature story of her own, given that she may very likely try to isolate herself at any chance to keep from hurting someone.

*Sorry for the dog analogy. I have two and the fact that puppies have to learn how to control their bite is the best thing I could think of to relate. On the upside, puppies are cute! :D

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I'll wait to hear what others think.

I did plan on her having at least one massive explosion, probably far later in the RP. Though it would have to be planned well before enacted.

I've taken notice that Miley hasn't said anything since, and being that she seems to be the one who has the most issues with it, I need to hear what she has to say before I decide on staying or leaving.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • I really don't want you to go, Zerin! I love your character, and it will be interesting to see how Apolla deals with it. You'd be a constant hindrance to our team, which will be very fun to write with, and I trust you to keep level-headed!

It's great to see a character which isn't so uniformly based around existing Max Ride characters (I know that mine is, I practically modeled mine on Max because I'm so unoriginal...) and I think it gives the RP a much realer, edgier feel.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • TornZero-Thanks for what you said. Maybe hearing songs again will cheer me up. :)

Zerin-I don't want you to go. :) Your posts are always interesting, I really wanna interact with Raven more later in the story. I know I don't say much, but this is all I can say.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Zerin- No, I wasn't directing the post at you. I seriously thought a while about letting you be GM. I didn't want you to feel like I was directing it towards you, that's exactly what I was afraid of. I'm so sorry to have upset you Zerin, I hope your not mad. I really tried to make it obvious I wasn't speaking directly about you.

Arcaray- What I was talking about actually didn't happen on here, it was a discussion elsewhere between me and another RPer, who felt insulted about something Zerin said. Again, I'm sorry to have upset anyone. I really try to be a good GM, and I feel like crap about not being able to have post while I was sick.

Also all sign ups are accepted!

ShinyDiamond- No, please don't feel that way SD! I knew about your issues going on in real life and I didn't want to put more pressure on you!

I'm really sorry for upsetting you guys. I really tried to word everything carefully so as to not hurt anyone.

TornZero

Years
  • Oh yeah, for those who may not have noticed about Jay (and if you haven't, don't read on-- I know you will anyways)...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • Sorry for assuming, Miley. :) Let's just all put this behind us, I'm sure we can all get along and live in a world of rainbows and happiness. :D

NOW ME AND TORNZERO ARE GOING TO KICK SOME MUTANT ASS.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • I don't know if I can get on PC as often anymore. I don't know if I can even get on at all. So I may be gone for a couple days at a time.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • PinkSapphire, are you seriously not gonna include the Scarers, Zeke & Jay, in your post? :\ I can't post, I won't post until your post has them in it since before they appeared, the glass on the lights shattered to the ground before they appeared.

Can someone fill her in on what's happened so far?

TornZero

Years
  • @SD, don't worry about any confusion on the post; the Jay part was just for a reaction to Sapphire and Aqua, and I had Sol and Lune come in behind Aqua's distraction, so Storm would be the only one able to detect them. (Likely wouldn't know about Sol, though, since she's underground.)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • TornZero-Your post really has me confused. -.- What are Jay & Zeke doing exactly now? & who's Sol & Lu-or whatever & where are they & what are they doing?

EDIT: Ninjad. Still, I want my questions answered, full details.

TornZero

Years
  • Jay and Zeke are in the stadium, Jay's pretty much hidden behind Zeke and generating the force field that's keeping everyone at bay while Zeke threw out an attack at Storm (who was pushed to safety by Apolla) and one other person.

Sol and Lune are new characters; Sol is hidden under the stadium (so she should be undetectable by Storm's echolocation) and Lune is hidden in the air. Right now, they're just watching.

Also, here's hoping ShinySweety comes back sometime.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • ... Borderline on leaving this RP, guys. GM and I are arguing and it feels like everyone here would be better off without me.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I've decided... I'm leaving this RP. Have fun without me guys.

The GM remains absent for long periods at a time, and I don't feel like I should be looked down upon for an argument that was already dealt with as a misunderstanding (to which she didn't help at all). Too much stress and inactivity for me, so have fun everyone, maybe I'll see you in some other RP.

Back