• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] OOC

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • :( You will be missed Zerin...

I guess we just keep fighting the Scarers & forget that Raven was even here. That's what I think.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
  • We're still kind of just waiting on Miley's post, unless someone's willing to bunny Jamie (and possibly Daphne unless we decide we can just dismiss her like Raven (hooray for retroactive roleplaying!)) without making her get out-of-character (like a football jock enjoying math homework) so we can continue instead of leaving it to die. I'll make sure Miley's caught up when she's back (and hopefully this won't happen often).

Edit: Actually, I'll try it myself; I can probably think of something for Daphne's and Raven's disappearances, too.

Edit 2: Alright, that was my first attempt at first-person, but I think I did pretty well. I aimed at Aqua so PS had something to do besides making her own characters fight each other.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • sorry that i still haven't posted, i've been really busy over the week, personal reasons, some know what i'm talking bout though, i'll post tomorrow right after i finished school.

again sorry that i still haven't posted.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Since some people have left this I'm gonna make a sign up :3 GM already told me I could.

Name: Renee Marie Prideaux

Nickname: Ren

Mutant-maker: Renee has butterfly wings on her back. The wings are a dark pink at the bottom and as the color goes up the wings it turns lighter until it turns white at the top. She also as fangs in her mouth one of which is long enough it is seen even when her mouth is closed. Her eyes are also lavender in color.

Powers: Renee can absorb the powers of other mutants for a short period of time just by touching them but it causes pain to regular humans so she can not have physical contact with others. She can speak telepathically which is very useful because she is mute. (those are the only two powers I'm giving her since she can absorb others powers)

Appearance: Renee has very pale skin that never tans even if she's in the sun, she stands at 4'9 a little short for her age but she doesn't care. Her eyes are a light lavender in color and stand out against her face. Her hair goes down to her upper back and is naturally in ring curls and is platinum blonde in color. She dresses in a blouse that is white at the top and as it goes down goes to a dark pink just like her wings, a dark pink skirt and mary janes of the same color. Renee also wears a pale pink jacket and a pair of dark pink gloves at all times except when sleeping. She always wears a dark pink butterfly clip in her hair. She usually wears a small amount of makeup as well mainly eye shadow in her favorite color pink so it brings out her eyes more.
    Spoiler:

Personality: Renee is a very sweet and kind girl. She makes friends easily but has many fears. Due to being abandoned by her parents and then friends who died she is terrified that she is destined to be alone. Add on to the fact she can't have physical contact without causing pain she feels even more alone but she can still be happy. Now that she can talk telepathically she is no longer restricted from communication. Renee loves to make others smile and will do whatever she can to cheer people up. She is very selfless and will gladly give up her life to protect her friends.

Flaws: Renee was born a mute so she can not speak verbally. She can not have physical contact with anyone. She holds a great fear that others will hate her and she has abandonment issues.

Perfections: Renee is very sweet and cares more about others than herself. She also loves to bake.

Likes: Her favorite color is pink any shade, she also likes the color white. Renee has a sweet tooth and she is a vegetarian.

Dislikes: Renee hates meat and is deathly allergic to Strawberries and any kind of nut. She doesn't like killing and hates the color red.

History: Renee was abandoned at the age of 6 by her parents, they had tried for years to get her to talk until it was finally discovered she was a mute. Not even bothering with sign language her parents just abandoned her outside of the school after being paid to do so. The scientists took her in and injected her with DNA from a common butterfly. She grew her wings and developed her powers. Ever since then she hasn't been able to have skin on skin contact with another, not hugs, or handshakes without either her or the other person having no skin exposed. She was kept for six years watching those she grew close to in the school mutate and die abandoning her like her parents did. Finally when she was 12 Renee managed to escape when an explosion caused a hold in the force-field but she was separated from the others and on her own though she won't give up searching.

Other: nothing.

RP Sample: (Here's something from PTA like back in November but it was a good post)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

TornZero

Years
  • While it's nice to see an insect-based mutant, I have to question a 12-year-old wearing makeup; it seems like the appearance is made for a mid-teenager. That said however, I enjoy the fact that the personality matches her age well, alongside the abandonment issues for depth. Though, your history section seems pretty bare-bones. If you'd like, I could try and help you expand on it in PMs, such as the reason for her parents leaving her (since I really doubt someone would abandon their kid simply because they were unable to speak vocally).

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    I think I'm gonna add that they were payed for leaving her. and I started wearing a little makeup when I was that age.

Also whoever can guess where I got my power from gets a cookie :3

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Yay! :D *eats cookie* :3

SD- i know you asked genieve for a cookie but here :D *gives box with cookies* :3

TornZero

Years
  • @~Genevieve~, I can't really say no, I otherwise enjoyed reading it. Go ahead and make your first post, and I'll have you on a list of my own for Miley when she gets back. (That said, I also have shinysweety's characters removed from the list, since she'd left PC. I'm leaving Raven in believing Zerin/Akio will come back to play her again.)

And @PinkSapphire, I think we can temporarily blame it on school, considering it's finals weeks for plenty and prep for others. (My school year ends May 17th here, but another school I'd gone to ends in mid-June.) I'll give everyone until about the 25th to at least give us an update before they should be considered abandoning the RP.

Updated character list

Spoiler:

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • ._. I don't see much of a reason for me to post. All I got is that Kilik's weak at the moment & is being protected by Sapphire. He can't do much right now, so I don't see what else I could add for my post.

Back