• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] OOC

miley810

Assassin
Years
  • xD Jamie was designed to be a leader. She was born that way xD :P Music humor. xP (I can't believe we've got 101 posts on the OOC and it hasn't started yet xD)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Kilik will start off alone then! I'd like to meet one of the groups though. & I'd like to meet Raven soon after the RP starts.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • WHEN WILL THE RP START?

I want most to all of the characters there when Raven... Well, erupts. Probably get on people's bad sides. I'm just not sure how it would work to where everyone would see that.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • Kilik, feel free to jump aboard the Good Ship Apolla!

Meeting in a big battle would be a good way to get us together around Raven, I think. What do you guys reckon?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Kilik, feel free to jump aboard the Good Ship Apolla!

Meeting in a big battle would be a good way to get us together around Raven, I think. What do you guys reckon?

._. & now I'm confused again. What is Apolla? & which characters are in each group?

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • Oh, sorry. Lemme explain again!

My character is Apolla. D4rka8isz' character Storm and I agreed to work together.

Miley's character is Jamie. She agreed to work with ShinySweetie's character Daphne and PinkSapphire's character, Sapph, when the RP starts.

Zerin's character Raven would prefer to begin alone and have some sort of fiery outrage which we would all bear witness to.

Your character is free to do what he likes, but if you would like him to begin with Apolla and Storm, you are welcome to.

Does that make sense? Sorry I'm bad at this

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Oh, sorry. Lemme explain again!

My character is Apolla. D4rka8isz' character Storm and I agreed to work together.

Miley's character is Jamie. She agreed to work with ShinySweetie's character Daphne and PinkSapphire's character, Sapph, when the RP starts.

Zerin's character Raven would prefer to begin alone and have some sort of fiery outrage which we would all bear witness to.

Your character is free to do what he likes, but if you would like him to begin with Apolla and Storm, you are welcome to.

Does that make sense? Sorry I'm bad at this

:\ I thought Sapphire was gonna start off alone. Anyway, Kilik will start off alone as I plan. He'll meet with Raven when the time comes. Now that I think about it, I do plan on having Kilik join Jamie's group when I feel like it, or when Kilik feels like it.

In short, there are 2 groups & everyone else is alone. Am I right?

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Yeah we're starting off alone THEN meeting up soon after the plot starts. So I think I'mma start with one of Jamie's old flock members leaving to do some other buisness Jamie has no part in. (If you read her history you'll know she had a group once they originally escaped. Then they split up, but she got back together with two of them.)

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
    Years
  • I'll like to join Storm and Apolla. Kit needs people soon after we start. She is better around others x3

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Yay here too! This team now has someone who travels mainly on land, someone who mainly flies, and someone who mainly swims. All I hope is that Storm doesn't get hurt and have Kit spit on him!

Back