• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] OOC

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Zerin- I'm not sure. Maybe the erasers all mention one going crazy somewhere and go off to try to get Raven, ditching the others. And the others (Jamie, Sapphire, Kilik, ect. Just naming them off the top of my head) fallow them and see Raven?

I like that idea!! Maybe, at everyone's first post, they could be fighting off erasers/scarers, and then all of the scarers are called by some other scarer, saying he needs back up, something really big is going on, they all fly to the same location, all trying to hold down Raven, whiles she flails and screams at them, and eventually just can't stand anymore and basically uses EXPLOSION and every scarer goes up in flames. When the flames dissipate, they see Raven, hair blowing dramatically in the wind, her whole body shivering in anger, her breathing slow. This might scare a lot of them... After a few moments, she passes out from exhaustion.

Would this work to everyone's liking?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • i think it's an great idea! ^^ sapphire is pretty powerfull too :) i think i will let her make a dibute somewhere futher in th RP X3 someone against that?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Zerin-I like the idea. :) So just fighting off Erasers/Scarers on our first post.

Actually, what the heck are Erasers? That's the first I hear of them. :\

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Miley I think said it by mistake. Erasers are from the book; They're human people that turn into ugly dog-ish weremutts that track down the flock. I think she made up the scarers, as snake-ish people who track down us mutants.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • My understanding is, the erasers won't be in this RP, nor anyone from the Maximum Ride Series.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • i think we all know :3 well...anyone who readed the rules XD but guys i asked you all something :3 is someone against it that sapphire, who is also pretty powerful, makes a dibute later in the RP?

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • I would like to say that I didn't mean to come across as if everyone was stealing my power ideas, if anyone had thought that.
    PinkSapphire, I said LOADS that you can join with me if you want - so feel free. :D

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Hoping this RP starts soon. Is anyone against my intro idea from earlier?

Maybe, at everyone's first post, they could be fighting off erasers/scarers, and then all of the scarers are called by some other scarer, saying he needs back up, something really big is going on, they all fly to the same location, all trying to hold down Raven, whiles she flails and screams at them, and eventually just can't stand anymore and basically uses EXPLOSION and every scarer goes up in flames. When the flames dissipate, they see Raven, hair blowing dramatically in the wind, her whole body shivering in anger, her breathing slow. This might scare a lot of them... After a few moments, she passes out from exhaustion.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • So I'm assuming that all of us mutants come after the explosion so as to avoid getting blown up by it? And it should be in a secluded place so no one else gets hurt or sees Raven. Else there may be some problems... *cough*media*cough cough*

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Zerin- Well my first post included Jamie fighting a Scarer than killing it, than flying away and being spotted and chased by Nikki. So I'll have Nikki respond to a beeping on her watch and go after Raven after a couple of posts.

SD- Zerin is correcto. Yeah they're from the book. I keep forgetting you and PinkSaph haven't read the books, you mostly know everything from me (and Zerin, and probably the others if they've said anything.) And I kept calling scarers erasers and erasers scarers at school yesterday xD

PinkSapphire- There are enemies, I'll be controling a bigger enemies than a scarer later on. I think Nikki is set onto Jamie, but someone's scarer could be focusing on catching you before the rest. I should have made 8 scarers to sign up but I didn't want to push my luck. I already have 14 charecters total, most signed up for, and I didn't wanna push for 16. Ya know?

TornZero- Ik. If no one signs up in say, like 3 or 4 days we'll advertise. If no one signs up by Sunday I'll make another scarer myself.

ShinySweety- Kay. Take your time! It's not like we're just waiting on you or anything.

d4rk- You guys can. On my first post it hasn't happened yet.

And in my first post Jamie started out alone. Still waiting on it to be accepted!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • @d4rka8isz: The point is that you DO see Raven have an outburst, and find her unconscious.

Ooh!! What about a football field?? Big enough so that the mutants see her but don't get blown up, and the high bleachers and walls mean no one will see it from outside!

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Zerin- uhmm...if you get a friendship request on fb...thats me okay? XD haha i happen to have seen your name on my besties page :P

the IC is out?! finnaalllyyyy!! :D gonna look for it now~

Back