• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    PokeMaster3000 said:
    X3 Hi everyone, say "hello" to Max's mule and member number 93, PokeMaster3000. This post is such a standout against all my posts in this account. For one, its not made by a n00b, and two, its got proper grammer and punctuation marks. XD

So this ish Maximillian's first account.. God.. The username.. ish so noobish.. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Arcanine said:
    But Paul if you died then that'd suck, because no one would run the DS club. XD
    Not that anyone posts there now. I need to bookmark that thread.

And yes, I am happy that my club became wildly popular.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Our members have a more relaxed atmosphere though, with no pressure to put out essay posts.

That's why I don't come to the NFC very often.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Paul said:
    Our members have a more relaxed atmosphere though, with no pressure to put out essay posts.

That's why I don't come to the NFC very often.
    No one said you had to make essay posts. It's just me and Samurai X tend to make the long posts in the club. Shenlong, Edgeboy, Robo, Blaze and others don't make essay posts in the club.

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    No one said you had to make essay posts. It's just me and Samurai X tend to make the long posts in the club. Shenlong, Edgeboy, Robo, Blaze and others don't make essay posts in the club.

|giggles| Essay posts. <3 I love reading them, but writing them is another story. And besides, the posts Andy makes are quite fun to read.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    If I'm permabanned by morning, just know that I had some good friends on PC.

*tear* Andy, save me.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • Paul said:
    If I'm permabanned by morning, just know that I had some good friends on PC.

*tear* Andy, save me.
    >: You were never my friend. What did you do to get that permaban? X3

If Paul's banned, oh boy, it'll be yet another 1337 person getting banned.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    *Back from the dentist* Hiya Max. How are ya'll anyway? BTW Max, why does your title say May 2 2006? It's like an important day to you and I don't know why.

Um, I don't get the subject either. Could someone politely explain?

Never, ever EVER listen to your mp3 player while trying to fall asleep in bed. I fell asleep listening to a Slayers song and woke up at 4 am in the morning with my mp3 player's battery dead.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • ~*Hates going to the dentist* >; Max'll explain it to you in a bit Nyxi ^^.

And like..I listen to my mp3 player while trying to fall asleep all the time! X3; Which means...tons of dead bateries! ;^^

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    My mp3 player has rechargable batteries, but I still hate falling asleep. I can't believe I snored through 'Itsumo Nando Demo'! XP

Greta-chan, why do you hate going to the dentist?

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • .Nyxi. said:
    My mp3 player has rechargable batteries, but I still hate falling asleep. I can't believe I snored through 'Itsumo Nando Demo'! XP

Greta-chan, why do you hate going to the dentist?
    ~Hehe XP.

Well...the tools they use..they're all ebil and hurt meh teeth! ;;

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Greta said:
    ~Hehe XP.

Well...the tools they use..they're all ebil and hurt meh teeth! ;;

Wha..? Do the dentists around your place still use drills? The modern dentists use gentle water sprayers to take away all the evil scum of your teeth. After all, tools can't be evil... XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back