• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Fan Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Huh? Random? Well, good luck!
    Next topic or the May age topic? Anybody? Or we can just show pictures, huh?! *silence* Okay, waiting!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Sorry, I'm too lazy to get pics! ^_^;

What about... Nope, sorry I dun have any topics...

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Um...........I dunno, but this: What Pokemon type do you think is May's favorite? That's all I could think of! So blank, yet again.~_~ Try this topic thiugh!!

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    It's been a while since i was last here.. x_x terrible me!

Her favourite type? Hmm...personally i wouldn't say she had one since she just seems to prefer the cute pokemon regardless of what type they are, but if i had to choose, i think i'd go with Fire-because of her starter; Torchic. ^^

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Maybe Fire Pokemon like Torchic, Flareon, Ponyta too! I'm not too sure. She just like cute Pokemon, I guess! ^^

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Yay!! Hikaru's twin is back!! I would say, fire types too!! Though, I guess there should be a type called Cute types?! But anyway, she would definitely go with cute pokemon!!

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    Cute_Pikachu said:
    Yay!! Hikaru's twin is back!! I would say, fire types too!! Though, I guess there should be a type called Cute types?! But anyway, she would definitely go with cute pokemon!!

Lol, sure am. ^_^ I agree cute types would be a perfect favourite for May, if only there was one..
    And yeah, there are a lot of cute pokemon that are normal, so that type's a good choice too!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    yeah! But then she could like water types cause some are really cute and cool, like Milotic and Vaporeon!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Yep, cute types! What happened though if Dustox or Loudred won a cute contest though o.o;;

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Oh yeah!!! Defenitely Vaporeon!! They're soooo cute! I really think she just likes fire types and CUTE types!! <Which means all the cutey-cute types of Pokemon
    The keyword today here people is: Cute! Lol!!^_^

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Oh that's a cute one totodile!! I think I have that pic too in SPPf (I dunno if that's correct)!!
    Here's a topic: What do you like about May? Oh and the pics can just keep come'n!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back