• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Fan Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    His account is there, he is just banned. It doesn't mean you are banned forever but if you reregister then they will PermaBan you.

May Fan Club!!

Shiny May

Gilmore Girls and May Fan!
    Years
    Do you want me to ask a mod to ask why your account is deleted ?! Can't you sign up again ?!

EDIT : I looked in the search thread but you're name couldn't be found there but then I noticed your last post in teh May fan club and there was a link to your profile.
    It doesn't say anything about your sig

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
    Years
    Nah,i won't do that.
    Well,I'll be back.i'll get my brother to see what's going on.I'll E-mail him.
    Keep the good May pics up!=P
    I think my acount is there.
    EDIT:And no,I did'nt Spam,So I donno.

Shiny May

Years
    You've suggested that before but my downloading ain't that fast on MSN and I wanted to try it on mIRC but I can't get a channel. I typed free_pokemon thingie but nothing appeared on my screen

Shiny May

Years
    I saved it as my favorites !!! I'll check it out tomorrow cos my computer is really slow and tomorrow morning nobody is behind the computer. :D

There aren't much nice piccies of May in this eppie you know. Maybe that groudon/kygore ep will have pics of May when she's afraid !!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back