• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Fan Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    WOW! Great pics everyone. I love them all! Skitty is now one of my favorite Pokemon. She is so cute. It fits May. I am so glad that May have a Skitty. Do you guys think she approved her battling and contest training? I say she approved a lot. And she only going to get better!

May Fan Club!!

This is from Pokemon Special(the manga). I want to read the manga really, really bad. XD

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    ^Hope you do, i love your may pictures, she looks great inmanga, also with those "fangs" 0_o

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    *Revives thread* Hey I cant wait till this weekend in England cus May is doing her 2nd contest and she is hot XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    Great. I really loved that episode. :D

Hey I think you're only like a week behind us now. XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Really O_O. Because they only started showing them in the school holidays a couple of weeks ago. But they did show a new epi everyday for 9 days XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    Blue Jasmine said:
    Lucky! I can find May pictures! Here's May Fan Art. What do you think about this picture?
    May Fan Club!!

thats a hot hot pic of may, but the fangs are missing :(

Years
    go may! yay, hope you guys saw the episode yesterday on kids wb! yay! it was when skitty learned assist! neways im so excited to be in this club, i think it has the most posts of any club, or 2nd most yay!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    I didn't get to see it. :( Seven is too dang early for me. XD Anyways, I've heard all about it, and it sounds great! :D

I think it might be 2nd most posts. Not sure if there is anything other than the Ash club with this many posts. Though the Misty club is very close.

Years
    not to be off topic, but for any ABSOLUTE may enthusiasts our there, think about joining my Keep May CLub! (link in sig), as it not only talks about may, but her pokemon, max and all the changes since she joined ash... including how ash has changed, brock has changed, how contests have changed the whole show, and anything may! sly is a meber of my club and im proud of her! So if you want to be a proud, loud, all-out fan, why not join 2 clubs and support may in 2 different ways! Trust me itll be fun, and then you can be her #1... fan that is! yay!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back