• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Fan Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Nice piccies everyone XD.

May Fan Club!!

^ May doesn't look very impressed XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Aww, cute pics everyone! And yeah, Effy, I can see how that is Christmas May too! ^^

May Fan Club!!

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    We should add funny caption to pictures. What's a club with lotsa pictures without funny captions? :may:

May Fan Club!!

May: Lookie here! I'm in the snow! Oh, Max, don't eat the yellow snow. Trust me, it does NOT taste like lemon slushie.

Ash: Too late!

Please note in this caption that Max is off-screen.

Years
    nice pics i found an av? but please dont use it i dont now who made it and i wont use it.but if the one who made this avy is a member on pc.well i got the pics from serebii net forums and i think the avvy is for the may fanclub there who knows ?^_^

avy

May Fan Club!!

other pics
    May Fan Club!!
    May Fan Club!!

May Fan Club!!
    one with may and ash kissing 0_0 XD
    you can use these pics as avys. without the first and make banners even if small o_o *goes off too serebii net forums too find out if the avvy is for may fanclub*

Last edited:
    Years
    well i couldnt log in too this one but then when i tried too log in the next day it worked well now im going too look for more pics ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back