• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May Fan Club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
Years
  • Ehh Shuu's dub name is gonna be Drew... so yes... but I hope like a meteor falls on him sometime in an episode or something... then May and Ash and everyone would throw a party and roast frankfurters above the meteorite yay

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • What do think will happen in The Mother Coordinator thing episode? Even though he get's on everybody's nerves, he's not that bad, I think. (never watched him in a show yet)

jokestr2004

Years
  • Well yeah true I cant judge him tell i actually see him in a show.. but i think he'll just like pop out of no where and be all Brockish and go "hey hot girl i'd like to give you some flowers cuz i like flowers and your name is a flower and my pokemon is a flower and i like you so have some flowers" and she'll be all "vkndfk whaaa" and then Brocks gonna go like "dfgjngnmdfjgh" and Ash'll be like "I challenge you to a battttleee" and then ash will beat Shuu and he'll be like "aaa my flower died aaa how could it be May you still love me right" and she'll be "..." and all of a sudden "prepare for trouble" "and make it double" and Ash uses Pikachu and they have an electricity resistant thing and he uses Taillow and they all die and its liek aaa and stuff

Thats what I think the episode will be like..

PFrog

Creator of PFrog.CJB.net
    Years
  • What I want to know is how they get to that one city under water.... I can't remember what its called, I can't find my trainrs guide anywhere! (And I sold my Sapphire) But u know what city I'm talking about! I want to know if they'll use DIVE! Because I know Lotad evolves to Lombre and I think it can learn Dive!

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • I guess I got a topic. Let's see: Who can come up with many May pics? or What other pokemon will you think May will capture? or Who do you think May will end up with? ( like Brendan and May or Ash and May? )or What type of pokemon May likes most? huh......

PFrog

Creator of PFrog.CJB.net
    Years
  • Ya I don't like serebii's pics, they are small and out of focus with all the pixels overlapping, I just bring 'em up individually.

Back to May, is anyone else wanting to see May's battle with Rosario? Buetifly has the advantag, but I'm not sure... Of to Serebii!

jokestr2004

Years
  • Heheh... Beautifly WILL win... because Shuu is a *offensive word*

Gimme some time and I'll get some May pics.......

Other question... capture...? Well I know she gets a Skitty.. and her Torchic is evolving soon... but uhhh, its hard to determine what Pokemon she'll capture because she really doesnt stick to a particular type like Misty...

Umm... I would sure hope that May ends up with Brendan... anyone but Shuu!!!

I think May likes the cute kind of Pokemon.. but actual types, I think she likes bugs (unlike Misty heheh) and well she didnt like Mudkip at all, not sure if it was the type or just the look, and she didnt take to Treecko as well, but she fell in love with Torchic, so I'd say either Fire or Bug.

Yay I answered all your questions... I'm looking for some pics right now too so eheh

jokestr2004

Years
  • Uhh Sorry to double post... but I did find ONE pic eheheheh.... I suck at finding pics but here it is:
    May Fan Club!!

I just think its a cute type pic...

Uhh gtg to bed... dfjngdkfbfsd

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back