• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mayfan's Trade Shop

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    TRU Shaymin Lv50 (Modest) Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball
    for
    Shiny Charmander

VM me!!

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
    Years
  • im interested in this fellow ^.^
    Kage-Flyer (Swellow) (Modest) Aerial Ace, Secret Power, Wing Attack, Toxic

cmt (: for this poke

you have a lot that i want but nothing really seems like a fair trade for just my swellow

I'll send you a vm when I see you on.
    I can in the afternoon, my time UT-6 if you want to set an hour.

ok sounds good. may i ask though what time would that be for pacific time?

Last edited:

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
  • If this is fine, I would like the Venusaur, lv 100. I know this seems like a tall order for a lv 15 Shiny Wingull, but I would like to expand my starter collection in my HG. Here are the details for the wingull:
    Wingull
    Timid Nature
    Lost in thought.
    Likes Sweet Food.
    HP-39
    A- 15
    D- 18
    SA- 25
    SD- 17
    S- 36
    Ability- Keen Eye
    Moves- Growl, Water Gun, Supersonic, Wing Attack
    If you think this is unreasonable, I'll find something else on the list to make the trade successful.
    EDIT: My D FC is 1162-1459-2464. Diamond is currently holding the Shiny Wingull.

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
    Years
  • If this is fine, I would like the Venusaur, lv 100. I know this seems like a tall order for a lv 15 Shiny Wingull, but I would like to expand my starter collection in my HG. Here are the details for the wingull:
    Wingull
    Timid Nature
    Lost in thought.
    Likes Sweet Food.
    HP-39
    A- 15
    D- 18
    SA- 25
    SD- 17
    S- 36
    Ability- Keen Eye
    Moves- Growl, Water Gun, Supersonic, Wing Attack
    If you think this is unreasonable, I'll find something else on the list to make the trade successful.
    EDIT: My D FC is 1162-1459-2464. Diamond is currently holding the Shiny Wingull.

hey that's fine, I hardly ever use that Venusaur anyway. let me know when you can get on

Back