• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mayfan's Trade Shop

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
Years
  • Where's your wants list? I don't see it anyomore... Do you happen to want a dratini from my HG? HG's FC is 3137-8786-0662. Still didn't find my bro's game...
    EDIT: Saw your trade list a little more, and found a dratini in it.

Last edited:

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
    Years
  • Where's your wants list? I don't see it anyomore... Do you happen to want a dratini from my HG? HG's FC is 3137-8786-0662. Still didn't find my bro's game...
    EDIT: Saw your trade list a little more, and found a dratini in it.

i'll get it back up today, and yeah i have a dratini from HG/SS, i actually could get u the extremespeed one if you like. You'd just have to use my SS friend code

10 ANIV Dragonite for your Jap. Almia Darkrai?

I believe I can do that, when are you available to trade

Last edited:

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    What would you be willing to give me for a pikachu coulerd pichu event ut?

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
    Years
  • What would you be willing to give me for a pikachu coulerd pichu event ut?

anything else you'd be willing to offer? I actually already have one of those, I just don't have it listed at the moment (sorry, I am trying to make the thread look a little nicer)

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    erm i have a shiny snover, shiny totadile and the summer jirachie event and if you trade me something i will clone it and send you it back so that you havent lost anything :D

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
    Years
  • erm i have a shiny snover, shiny totadile and the summer jirachie event and if you trade me something i will clone it and send you it back so that you havent lost anything :D

lol, I have cloning taken care of :) um, i'll trade u a japanese shiny articuno from Gale of Darkness for your shiny snover and shiny totodile

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    sure thing ill head on to wi-fi now if you are ready use my platinum fc and wats your fc?

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey i was wondering if you could clone me a copy of the male lv100 pikachu and what you would want in return :D

Oh and thank you for last time i also appriciate that trade :D

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Not much lol im stuck at the pokemon legue lol and havnt caught that many pokes lol

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
  • I was hoping to get a the egg squirtle for my D. What would you want for it? I was thinking I give you something from my Emerald or a D version exclusive, if that's alright.

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
    Years
  • I was hoping to get a the egg squirtle for my D. What would you want for it? I was thinking I give you something from my Emerald or a D version exclusive, if that's alright.

How about i just give you a squirtle? Not really much i need besides events and such.

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
  • So I can just pick a random poke... I'll give you...
    *randomly chooses*
    SPINDA! (aka Oddball)
    He's level 55, so I'm sure you'll get some enjoyment out of him.
    EDIT: I'm on Wi-Fi now.

Back