• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mayfan's Trade Shop

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    lol, well just name some of the stuff you got and i will see if there is anything there i want. :)

I have a cranidos, lugia, dragonite recieved from someone else so dont know if its hacked or not, stantler, farfetched, geodude, sandshrew and ursaring :D

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Do you like any of the pokemon i offered?

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Yeah sure youl have to use the ss friend code ill meet you in wi-fi when your ready and thanks a ton this is a great deal for me :D

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    The male one with volt takle pleeez :D

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Thanks again bud :D
    fiiiiiiiiiilllller

XxRogueTrainerxX

Needs a better username
    Years
  • Hello there. I don't know if you're still offering it, but may I have that level 61 Heracross in exchange for my level 61 Dusknoir? You don't seem to have a wanted list, so I presume I can just make a resonable offer. I might have more requests to come, so be on the lookout for me.

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
    Years
  • Hello there. I don't know if you're still offering it, but may I have that level 61 Heracross in exchange for my level 61 Dusknoir? You don't seem to have a wanted list, so I presume I can just make a resonable offer. I might have more requests to come, so be on the lookout for me.

yeah the heracross is still up for trade and the dusknoir seems like a fair trade for it, and the reason for no wanted list at this point in time is remodeling of the thread. I should have a want list up here soon :)

Dwight12

Check Out My Trade Room :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    I'm pretty sure the Error is coming from you end in our trade because, I've done 3 successful trades since i fixed my wifi;) So just a heads up.

Back