• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Do you think there will be new Mega forms?

• Yes

Votes: 232 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • I hope they follow Emerald when it comes to the Weather trio being all in one game. They could simply have their formes/Megas as exclusives.

I would love to see a MegaSeviper that's Poison/Steel or Poison/Dragon.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I hope they follow Emerald when it comes to the Weather trio being all in one game. They could simply have their formes/Megas as exclusives.

I would love to see a MegaSeviper that's Poison/Steel or Poison/Dragon.

True, we. can have a Mega Kyogre and Mega Groudon, and have two megas for Mega Rayquaza.

And dont forget Mega Zangoose! :33

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    I personally don't want Megas. I still hate the concept of it, because there will most likely never be any evolution to old Pokemon. Instead, they get a Mega Evolution. This concept is just lazy imo.

If new Megas were to be introduced, I hope Sceptile, Swampert, Milotic, Sharpedo and Camerupt will get one.

Jakeremix

Poképro~
    Years
  • Outside of the starters, Ludicolo, Shiftry, and the legendaries, I really do not want any more Hoenn megas. Am I the only one that actually realizes that we already have A TON? I think they made so many because those would be our gifts to go with the Hoenn remakes. Meaning that we already got all of them ahead of time (besides, like I said, the six above who we're supposed to be surprised about).

CrimsonFlames

Bye-Beeeeeee!
    Years
  • I love it if there were Mega Plusle and Minun.... and also the starters..... If I see a Mega Jynx, I wish it won't have thick lipstick and longer hair.... so creepy. O_O

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • That picture is fake. The Logos for the games are both wrong. Its not a corocoro leak.

wow...Uh....You can catch Ho-oh in the original Pokemon Silver (Lugia Mascot) after getting to Pewter City and getting the Rainbow Feather there...same with catching Lugia in Pokemon Gold (Ho-oh's game). Ruby and Sapphire were the first two sets of games where the Mascots were exclusive to the games they were the art for. Omega Ruby most likely won't have Kyogre since its just a polished version of Ruby and likewise Alpha Sapphire most likely won't have Groudon since that's how the original games were.

Currently hoping no more Megas until Gen 7.

I am still thinking they are more remakes of Emerald than Ruby and Sapphire for the simple fact that Emerald was an updated version of the two games. Much like how HGSS was more of a remake of crystal. Even if you could catch both pokemon, I don't recall them using the Suicune story in GS. Making the HGSS a remake of Crystal more than GS itself.

If it wasn't a remake of Emerald more, we would lose a large chunk of the storyline because Emerald added more stuff.

Years
  • I actually don't think Mega evolutions would make sense in ORAS, but it was such a popular and successful feature in X and Y, it would be a smart, marketable move to add new ones in the remakes. If that's the case, I do hope they keep the additions to a minimum! Less is more in this situation.

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years
  • Sableye, imo, deserves a mega evolution more than it's counterpart, Mawile. Sableye was introduced along with Mawile in gen III so that's what I wanna see.

Also, anyone ever see this?

I wanna see that for Jynx, even though that thing is fake.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I am still thinking they are more remakes of Emerald than Ruby and Sapphire for the simple fact that Emerald was an updated version of the two games. Much like how HGSS was more of a remake of crystal. Even if you could catch both pokemon, I don't recall them using the Suicune story in GS. Making the HGSS a remake of Crystal more than GS itself.

If it wasn't a remake of Emerald more, we would lose a large chunk of the storyline because Emerald added more stuff.

But HG/SS weren't remakes of Crystal. They were Remakes of their original games just as Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will only be remakes of their original games. If they include any part of Emerald. It'll be a minor story that doesn't have a heavy effect until post game just as HG/SS did.

4 leaks mega were true?

Possibly not. There isn't much to prove his claims as there isn't any way to pull data on these. He could be stirring things up with no real proof. This usually happens.

Years
  • Sableye, imo, deserves a mega evolution more than it's counterpart, Mawile. Sableye was introduced along with Mawile in gen III so that's what I wanna see.

Also, anyone ever see this?

I wanna see that for Jynx, even though that thing is fake.

That seems like a logical reason to create a Mega evolution for Sableye, definitely. I think due to his small build and unique design, it's possible that he gets one in ORAS. I never saw that fake before now, but I think if they do add new Mega evolutions, they'll stick to ones that are native to Hoenn.

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years
  • That seems like a logical reason to create a Mega evolution for Sableye, definitely. I think due to his small build and unique design, it's possible that he gets one in ORAS. I never saw that fake before now, but I think if they do add new Mega evolutions, they'll stick to ones that are native to Hoenn.

Which would be sableye. *squeals*

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Which would be sableye. *squeals*

I wonder how it'll look...Maybe it'll have over grown crystals... I sure hope that not the case. Maybe it's body will be purple with the claws of it's feet being golden, and it's hands silver. It's forehead could have a ruby surrounded by a Sapphire and an Emerald (I say Ruby in the middle as in east Asia Ruby was considered the King of the Gems long before that artificially high priced gem called Diamond came along.) It could have a Diamond, and maybe a pearl too on it's back. The could also be small crystals growing by it's ears. It's ears can be platinum colored. That way it'll reference Gen II, III, and IV games :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back