• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member Perceptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • lol!! Very kawaii! I think those are nice perceptions, espeacially the first one. XD

Member Perceptions

Blaine: The person of the very left. ^_^ :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Blaine reminds me a lot of Lettuce, from Tokyo Mew Mew. And I'm not just saying that because she's in her signature picture. ^_^ They do seem a lot alike!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • ... ^_^;

*that last perception is not exactly the perception of a "person" is it ^_^; *
    *wonders who's cosmosis... he only knows of Cosmo, or osmosis, nemesis but not cosmosis...*

Years
  • 100marios, you remind me of:

Member Perceptions

RAVEN!
    Ever had Raven to a hero? He's better than Harken XD

Cosmos...sorta...reminds me of Serra...

Member Perceptions

...and tmbjr now reminds me of Pent...

Member Perceptions

Last edited:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Awesome! No only did I finally get a perception, but I remind you of Raven! I think I look a good deal like him too!...meaning that whoever Priscilla reminds you of is kinda like my sister hehe....Raven...swords always were my favorite kind of weapon...*smiles*

22sa

Years
  • "Perception" of Kairi: But she's probably much taller than this. =P
    Member Perceptions

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *stares and drools at 22sa's preception of Kairi* wow...shes perdy... :D well id make a preception...but im not smart enough to get a pic, get it into a document and post it!

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2006
    Ooo thanks 22sa. ^_^ She looks really pretty, and like me. Cept the for shorter hair and tallness. O.x *remember, Kairi can?t post in this thread without a perception*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Nah, I just used that to post w/o a perception. ^_^; *is now going to cheat*

I present, frostweaver! The guy behind the girl. ^_^;;;

Member Perceptions

22sa

Years
  • :laugh: You really believed me? Oh well, the pic is still fine as frostweaver I guess. XD
    Abby said:
    Ooo thanks 22sa. ^_^ She looks really pretty, and like me. Cept the for shorter hair and tallness. O.x *remember, Kairi can?t post in this thread without a perception*
    Where in the world did that rule spring from? lol, your welcome Abby! XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Umm?I know! I know? lol *goes to get it, based off something we just talked about*

There, frosty with white hair. =P
    Edit: Doesn't work?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back