• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Metroid Fanclub

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    So, I had an epiphany a few weeks ago (sorry about the absense, Fallout games tend to make me forget I have places to talk) that long cutscenes could work on a metroid game, IF they decided to (A) have gameplay in HD, (B) increase the length of the game significantly (Im talking multi-disk here) and (C) gave more development to her positive and negative traits (ie. more backstory into why she freaks out at Ridley, why she treats Adam as a surrogate father instead of her adoptive parents).

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
    Years
    *Storms into through an office door*
    Briefly a sign can be seen; saying "Metroid Fan Club".
    The people inside are startled. A guy, standing in the corner in the shadows of the room, who is playing with a Jojo suddenly drops it on his colleague's head who was sleeping on a desk.
    The colleague looks up, with an angery and annoyed look on his face.
    A third member, who was behind a computer, starts to laugh.

sirboulevard: "sorry 'bout that..."
    NidoKingdra: "You'd better be!"
    TheAppleFreak: "That was freakin' Hilarious! XD"
    RASENCERO:
    "Guys, Guys! Pay attention!
    Wait, where are the others?
    Nevermind, I'll tell them later!
    Did you hear?
    There has been talk of a new Metroid game!"

Suddenly everyone is listening intensely to the guy who almost broke the door.

sirboulevard: "where did you hear that?"
    RASENCERO: "There was this interview in some british magazine...
    Wait...
    Or was it a british guy from some studio being interviewed? I forgot...
    It doesn't matter!
    It is supposed to come out for the 3DS!
    The rumor is that it will be in 2012!"

:P

NidoKingdra

Envy The Dead
    Years
    So, it's been a month or so, but I'm back. Sooo many reasons why I disappeared I wont even go there. REVIVAL! lol'd at your little skit thingy. /goes to read interview.

Well, that wasn't much but it's something. I hope it's something that happens to be one of life's few truths.

Back