• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo-EX's TCard Program Official Thread

What do you think of the Program? Did it work for you? (select one from each letter)

• Total voters

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
  • Yes I can, but you need to make a request in my TCard Request Thread (see sig for link). You could also make one yourself using the program in this thread (see post 1). If you decide to request a card in my shop, please follow the requesting format. If you download the program, you can easily create a Pinup card with advanced features. The choice is yours :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2006
    Hi I justed downloaded the program and it works like a charm. I've been making my own trainer cards on photoshop ever since the ATCM went down. Now I can make my own trainer card with your awesome program!(I will never forget to give you credit!) Keep up the good work! I will be sending a PM shortly.

~Masha-chan

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • M2EX, you rule! Thanx to your program (and its flexibilty) I have created a TCard for myself with Lucario and Buoysel (Buizeru) icons! Woo!
    Mewtwo-EX's TCard Program Official Thread

HackMaster72

Ruby+HackMaster= Rubikonartist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    w00t! M2EX this progam ROX MY SOX!!!!! it r00lz! I LUV IT!!!!!

Dragon_Master131

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2006
    I downloaded this program yesterday, and I'd just like to say, IT RULES! I've never made a Trainer card in my life, but in no time at all, I had made my very own trainer card on the version 5 template. When fooling around on the other templates, I noticed that on template 3, when you choose what kind of ball, it shows a different one than what you chose.
    Also, on Trainer dard design 5, what games are the disks and rectangles under the gamecubes?

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • I will be away from Sunday 7/23 to Saturday 7/29. Keep this in mind if you have questions. (Post them anyway, and I'll answer them when I come back :))

In other news, the program has been fixed. Please download the new version. Also, 74 downloads, but only a few posts and votes...Please, if you download the program, at least post that it worked.

Dragon_Master131 said:
    I downloaded this program yesterday, and I'd just like to say, IT RULES! I've never made a Trainer card in my life, but in no time at all, I had made my very own trainer card on the version 5 template.
    Excellent. It probably has watermarks, tho. Keep reading for solution.
    Dragon_Master131 said:
    When fooling around on the other templates, I noticed that on template 3, when you choose what kind of ball, it shows a different one than what you chose.
    Really? Wow. You get 100 points. You voted in the poll as well so you have 200: enough for design 3 and either 4, 4.5 or 5 as well.
    Dragon_Master131 said:
    Also, on Trainer dard design 5, what games are the disks and rectangles under the gamecubes?
    The disks are Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness for the GameCube. The two blocks are Diamond and Pearl; the upcoming DS games. Pearl is the pink one.

Last edited:

BuoyselLover

Banned
    Years
  • Nice work, Mewtwo-EX! I'm impressed with this program! Might I suggest that you insert the sprites that D-Man and Gridiron have ripped from D/P?
    EDIT: In case you want them, I added an icon of Buoysel, and sprites for Buoysel, Parukia, and Diaruga to the proper GIFs. I can't post links yet, so I'll break them with *s that you should remove before pasting in the URL bar.
    htt*p://i93.photobucket*.com/albums/l59/buoysellover/sprite_custom*.gif
    ht*tp://i93.photobucket*.com/albums/l59/buoysellover/sprite_minic*.gif
    I'm also attaching a TCard I made with this program and a couple added sprites. Thanx, M2!

Last edited:

BuoyselLover

Banned
    Years
  • Download the external files ZIP folder and send the files within into the same directory as the program and you'll be able to use shinies, custom Pokemon, custom trainers, and a few custom icons. ^^ If you want a few more custom sprites, download the GIFs I posted above and replace the ones from teh external files ZIP. Hope that helped ^^
    EDIT: No, teh thread is dying, and I don't wanna DP... Someone post, this proggy r00lz...

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • Thread dying? Noooos! :D

It tends to go for several days, but then someone ends up posting, which is good. If everyone who downloaded the program posted like I requested, there would be hundreds of posts. Ah well...As long as someone else has posted, I can keep the thread alive if it gets towards the 30 day limit.

Hackmaster: I've sent you the passkey...you probably already got it if you're reading this.

BL: I've added the sprites you provided, and you will be given credit in the next update. How many points do you think you deserve for them?

Last edited:

BuoyselLover

Banned
    Years
  • I dunno, you decide....You should probably take off a few, because those sprites aren't mine, nor official. I dunno who they belong to, poke_spriter gave me them, but never mentioned where he found them... I think the ones on Serebii.net are official, though, and I might put those in soon. ^^
    BTW, if you want, I'll reupload the custom Pokemon GIF after putting in the rest of the cleaned up D/P sprites.
    EDIT: Erm... do you think the Diaruga and Parukia sprites will fit within the limited size for the GIF?

Last edited:

BuoyselLover

Banned
    Years
  • BuoyselLover said:
    I dunno, you decide....You should probably take off a few, because those sprites aren't mine, nor official. I dunno who they belong to, poke_spriter gave me them, but never mentioned where he found them... I think the ones on Serebii.net are official, though, and I might put those in soon. ^^
    BTW, if you want, I'll reupload the custom Pokemon GIF after putting in the rest of the cleaned up D/P sprites.
    EDIT: Erm... do you think the Diaruga and Parukia sprites will fit within the limited size for the GIF?
    Er, did u miss that or something? Sorry if I sound like a jerk...
    Also, I still don't know about the sprites of Diaruga and Parukia I put in, but the ones in my sig are Coronis's, not official.

Back