• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Michael Jackson dies from Cardiac Arrest

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    CNN/KTLA said:
    LOS ANGELES -- Pop star Michael Jackson has been taken to UCLA Medical Center by ambulance suffering from cardiac arrest, fire officials confirm.

Los Angeles Fire Department Captain Steve Ruda said paramedics responded to a 911 call at Jackson's home around 12:26 p.m. He was not breathing when they arrived. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda says.

It's unclear what he was being treated for or what his current condition may be.

Hooray for CNN Instant Emails :\.

This may shock some older members around.

Edit: Death IS NOT officially confirmed.

Edit 2: Michael Jackson has been confirmed by CNN to be in a Coma.\\

Edit 3: CNN is independently confirming death.

Entertainer Michael Jackson has died after being taken to a hospital on Thursday after suffering cardiac arrest, according to multiple reports including the Los Angeles Times and the Associated Press. CNN has not confirmed his death. A Los Angeles fire official told CNN that paramedics arrived at Michael Jackson's home after a 911 call.

Jackson, 50, had been in a coma at the hospital, sources told CNN.
    Brian Oxman, a Jackson family attorney, said he was told by brother Randy Jackson that Michael Jackson collapsed at his home in west Los Angeles Thursday morning.
    Family members were told of the situation and were either at the hospital or en route, Oxman said.
    Fire Capt. Steve Ruda told CNN a 911 call came in from a west Los Angeles residence at 12:21 p.m.
    Ruda said Jackson was treated and transferred to the UCLA Medical Center.
    Asked specifics of the patient's condition, he said he could not discuss them because of federal privacy laws.
    The music icon from Gary, Indiana, is known as the "King of Pop."
    Jackson is the seventh of nine children in a well-known musical family.
    At the medical center, every entrance to the emergency room was blocked by security guards. Even hospital staffers were not permitted to enter. A few people stood inside the waiting area, some of them crying.
    Edit 4: That is it. Michael Jackson has died from Cardiac Arrest.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Saw this on drudge report.. this could be very serious. Although there are, like, no details...

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Same but you never know. I hope it's false. I am not a fan, but I hate when people die. D:

Me too.. well looks like CNN Fox News and CBS haven't said he died yet so it's not official, TMZ is less reliable then these obviously

Asked specifics of the patient's condition, the spokesman said he could not discuss them because of federal privacy laws.
    from CNN, TMZ may be lying to build up hype.. if that is true then shame shame

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    His family said "Michael is not in good condition" so, it's quite obvious he is (if alive) in critical condition. Who wouldn't be after a heart attack?

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Wait, it's not confirmed he's dead is it? I mean drudgereport and huffington post link to TMZ which claim he is but I still don't believe TMZ, as I will wait for confirmation

But yeah I saw he's not doing well D:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Neither Primary sources (CNN/KTLA) have confirmed death. Michael Jackson is only in critical condition.

He has a chance of not surviving though. Cardiac Arrest and Heart Attacks are two different things.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    oh jeez. TMZ says:
    A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

hm maybe their right?

Back