• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Michael Jackson dies from Cardiac Arrest

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    I am waiting for CNN/BBC/etc to confirm. However, I do think he is dead. D:

me too, just I'm skeptical because I don't want him to die..
    maybe in denial.

UPDATE: Apparently he collapsed in his home according to Randy Jackson his brother

DOUBLE UPDATE: CNN is still dancing around the sttory

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    FOX News says there are multiple reports on blogs but they're waiting for confirmation.

SOURCES TALKING ABOUT PILLS Could it be an OD???

Years
    Hmm Its a bit all over the place !!!
    Saying he is in acoma !! But also said they couldn't find a pulse or could get one back !!! hmmm

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Well, TMZ just got this information from nowhere, and sites from everywhere are reporting that he's dead but all with TMZ being the only source. TMZ doesn't specify the source, so its unconfirmed. Any reports of him dead are unconfirmed right now.
    Anyone wanna buy my MJ ticket?
    lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Hmm Its a bit all over the place !!!
    Saying he is in acoma !! But also said they couldn't find a pulse or could get one back !!! hmmm

Coma?!?!? I didn't hear that. But FOXNEWS is talking about the hoax a couple of years ago that his corpse was in Neverland... hmm... I doubt this is a hoax though, but they're jst mentioning it

King!

better
    Years
    Hmm...still just talking about his history here on the web live thing....

WAIT!
    CNN has multiple sources he's in a coma at UCA Medical center or somehthing....

Syaoran

most likely hates your guts
    Years
    I'm watching CNN also and they only reported Cariac Arrest. They keep saying it's a serious condition - a complete loss of heart function. Some sources say he's in a coma. So I'm gonna keep watching.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Michael is confirmed to be in a coma by CNN. It's just in so it may be wrong. But it seems to be most probable.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Well I don't feel like turning on the news, but TMZ isn't a very reliable source, so I doubt he's dead, but he can't be doing very well.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Yeah LA Times and FOXNEWS are now saying it's a coma... so he may or may not be dead. depends on who you believe. I believe CNN and FOX and the like

King!

better
    Years
    Hmmm....I gotta go shopping, I'll check back here when I'm back!

Poor Michael Jackson...let's pray for the best...

Back