• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Michael Jackson dies from Cardiac Arrest

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    So, the so called "King of Pop" has died? Good ridance... WTF?!

I used to listen to his songs(Smooth Criminal's my favorite) before the issue of child molesting thingy... if that is true a few years back.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    A month ago, we would all have made a little joke regarding Michael Jackson being a sex offender or made 'out of plastic', but now is definitely not the time to make fun of him or his family. This is the time to mourn for a great musician's death. Like stated above, MJ had influenced many young musicians to pursue a career in the music industry including Mariah Carrey, Justin Timberlake, and Usher.

@ I,Scream: Dude, you did not have to make such a harsh post about that. Especially about his death in a thread of mourning. It was extremely uncalled for.

@ Penguin13: And this is coming from the kid who said he had AIDS and a week later, the whole Community finds out he really doesn't.

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
    Oh!. Michael Jackson. Rest In Peace. I am really happy that your songs gave the people hapiness. Enjoyment and many more.
    I am really thankful to you atlist you have left us some beautiful memories. Like. Concerts. Your Music Videos. And especially your Songs.
    Rest In Peace. God Bless you.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I believe Micheal Jackson brought much happiness during this prime times too. R.I.P. King of Pop

Although all I've heard was Thriller XD

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Wow. I heard this and I was sad. I knew him more for the scandals and the bad side and made fun of people who listened to his music then stopped when I heard how great and how moving it was.
    Good night sweet prince.

Years
    Lol.
    This one hits home at how popular MJ was.
    He broke the Internet.
    https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8120324.stm

So many people wanted to find out what was going on, that the internet slowed down.
    Google could not handle the traffic and amount of searches that was being made, so it crashed! XD
    Before Twitter crashed, there were 66,500 updates made, then kaputt! XD

Now, that shows how popular he was.

You want a BBC article? Here's one.

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/law_in_action/4607527.stm

Bloody awful, comes from 2005.
    Aren't you a big boy for posting one of his case articles.

I don't get people like you. Why would you post this, when everyone in here are grieving over his death. It doesn't make you look cool, or get you respect. People will just dislike you. You don't look cool.

If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread, don't bother posting.

Last edited:

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I was upset about MJ's death, but one thing that got me really mad was that ALL DAY yesturday was Michael Jackson music videos!

I wanted to watch VH1 but nooooo! Michael Jackson videos...

Ayselipera

Everytime people talk about Michael Jackson the song Beat it plays in my head and now that hes everywhere I can't stop singing it!

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    *Sighs* It's almost sad...

I logged onto the iTunes Store yesterday; seven of his songs were on the top ten downloaded list. I just checked, and "Man in the Mirror" bumped off "I Gotta Feeling" for the number one spot. The top nine albums downloaded are all by Michael Jackson.

It seems dying is great publicity. *shakes head*

Again, RIP, MJ. You'll be missed.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    It is now believed that Michael Jackson didn't die of a cardiac arrest, nor sunshine, or even moonlight, they believe the cause of death to be "boogie".

Nah.

RIP..You were a legend.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    1 question, how in hell is this entertainment? A sad, sad thing it is.

Edit: I just completly wasted my 100th post... WAHHH

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    1 question, how in hell is this entertainment? A sad, sad thing it is.

Edit: I just completly wasted my 100th post... WAHHH
    Let see...he was in a couple of movies and more importantly a singer. OE is basically the home of movies and music here.
    No... Michael Jackson died of a heart attack I believed.

Cardiac Arrest = Heart Attack

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    Let see...he was in a couple of movies and more importantly a singer. OE is basically the home of movies and music here.

Cardiac Arrest = Heart Attack

cardiac arrest isnt a heart attack, its your heart suddenly stopping. it CAN be caused by a heart attack but it is not a heart attack

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    In my opinion, Michael Jackson was the best music artist to ever live. He forever changed pop culture and made a huge impact in this world.

Michael Jackson dies from Cardiac Arrest

R.I.P.
    Michael Jackson

Back