• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Michael Jackson dies from Cardiac Arrest

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Still it is too soon to say what cause the death. Also in the end, it doesn't matter if he overdose on pills or just died because of old age. The fact is that we lost a music icon today.

Old? That is a little over half-way through your life in average.

Wow, I just told my some of my family and they thought I was kidding. Nobody would've thought that his death would impact everybody this much. Once again, may you rest in peace, Michael Jackson. Your music will not die anytime soon.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Wow, just wow, this is really upsetting i still can't get my head around this, i was looking forward to seeing him live here in the UK, R.I.P to the King of Pop and Dance.

Also does anyone else think it is sick that many people are saying it's drug's with NO proof, all we know is he had a suspected heart attack, there is no word that drugs are involved.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • Even though the guy was a weirdo.... It's such ashame that he's passed on... In fact it's hard to come to terms with... It seemed like it was only yesterday that me and my mates were making fun of him... Well possibly because it was yesterday... ): I feel so guilty for doing that as well, but I really didn't expect this. R.I.P

I made a Pokémon card on some website in his memory. (This card is NOT meant to cause anyone upset. I want to be able to joke around but at the same time, I want it to be almost like a tribute. It may make you angry, it may make you laugh... Micheal Jackson was also very special to me even if he did get weird later on in his life. He was a fantastic singer and a excellent dancer!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Wow, just wow, this is really upsetting i still can't get my head around this, i was looking forward to seeing him live here in the UK, R.I.P to the King of Pop and Dance.

Also does anyone else think it is sick that many people are saying it's drug's with NO proof, all we know is he had a suspected heart attack, there is no word that drugs are involved.

problem is, I only speculated.. it's not "sick" it's human nature. and I know there's no proof, I didn't say there was. I showed websites and quotes and speculated it could've been, because The Sun claimed it was an OD. Also, today we had no proof he was dead until various outlets confirmed it.. was that "SICK?!"

And still, R.I.P.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • problem is, I only speculated.. it's not "sick" it's human nature. and I know there's no proof, I didn't say there was. I showed websites and quotes and speculated it could've been, because The Sun claimed it was an OD. Also, today we had no proof he was dead until various outlets confirmed it.. was that "SICK?!"

And still, R.I.P.

It's not sick, I agree it's human nature. You never know, it could be confirmed that it was an OD... or perhaps it was something altogether different. There's no use in insults right now though... lets just remember the music he made and the jokes people made about him... like any other celebrity his time has came, it dosn't matter how his life ended

@King: Thanks ^_^

engage'

a new horizon
    Years
  • This is pretty sad. I think Michael Jackson is an absolute legend.

A lot of radio stations in Perth are playing his music, MTV on Foxtel is playing his videos all day.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh why...why?!! It wasn't time for him to go yet!! *cries* I head about this while I was at work, I was sad inside. My mind wasn't there when I heard the news. *sniff* I loved his music! I grew up listening to his music. I got almost all of his albums. I need to get "Off The Wall", "Thriller", "Bad", and every album he was with the Jacksons. THIS IS SO TRAGIC! He had a heart attack, but I want to know how he got there in the first place. He is the King of Pop and he will be forever! I will never forget him. Not at all!

2009 is the worst year ever. For the next few months I am going to listen to nothing but Micheal Jackson! I will never get over this. Maybe I will, but I know I am going to be sad for awhile. I will remember this day...I will.

EDIT: Unlike some people who only knows him because of the controversy surrounding him, I knew him by his music and kind heart. He loved everyone who he came across. He loved to perform. It is unfortunate that many people used him. They didn't care about him, they just cared of his wealth. And that is wrong! I really hope they feel really guilty right now. He is a truly a legend, role model, and a genius. Thanks for everything Michael. You are in a better place now. Your music will live on in mine and everyone's hearts. <3

Last edited:

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I didn't really listen to his music much, but it's still sad to see a musician, as famous as he was, die at such a young age.

R.I.P. MichAEL Jackson

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • His music was great, and he was such a star when he was younger. I hate to see him go so wrong in his adult years, spiraling until he finally died at such a young age.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Wow, I don't know what to say.
    I wasn't fond of him but I liked his music. :/

R.I.P Michael Jackson.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • somehow i feel the ambulence being late to getting to M.J's house to be a grudge thing for the molestation accusations.

but its still sad that he died. he was a great musician

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • It's so sad that he died. He was a great muscian, but somehow I don't feel that attached. I mean again he was a pop icon, and will always be one of the greatest artists of all time, but because of what he did somehow I feel a bit apathetic. I mean it was sad, but I am not completely depressed over it, you know? Please do not think that I am happy he died, because I certainly am not.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    God, this is just sad. He was a great dancer, great singer and just a generally great man overall. Even though he went strange at the end, I hold a great respect for him. One of the greatest men this past century in my opinion. I think that one of his most famous songs can sum up his last few years on this Earth, and his latest tour and that would be 'Don't Stop Until You Get Enough'. i'm crying right now :] Ah, the moonwalk. You know, I could never ever do that and it must've been tremendously hard for him to do so anyway. Let alone his other moves, a true addition to the world of dance. And speaking of additions, his music. So inspiring, so catchy...just perfect. My parents grew up listening to him, and her truly deserves the spot of King of Pop

R.I.P Michael Jackson, you legend.

Back