• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mindscape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Kei rested comfortably in the warm sand with his eyes shut. He could already feel his strength returning to his body. The moment was absolutely blissful until a voice cut his attention.

"Bang"

Kei opened his eyes to see a familiar pistol pointed at his forehead. He looked unsurprised as the pistol's owner. It was Blake, holding poor Haru who was still in cat form.

"Oh, its you. Hey Haru, still stuck as a cat I see... don't worry, we'll find a way to turn you back..." Kei said happily to the small cat formed Haru as Blake positioned herself in the sand next to him. Kei began to sit up but was pinned to the sand by the girl's bony elbows.

"Good," Blake said, an even wider grin painting its way across her face. She leaned forward, pressing her elbows into Kei's chest and resting her chin in her hands. "Now, since Kenji failed to deliver...I think this pretty girl is far overdue for a backrub, wouldn't you say?"

Kei cocked an eyebrow at her after she finished asking, then a small grin spread across his face. He looked at her through love struck eyes and reached up, running his hand through her hair and stroking her face a bit.

"Ya... i'd say this pretty girl is way overdue for a back rub..." he said in a calm soothing and hypnotic voice

He reached down with his other hand, slipping a card from his pocket. He thought in his head. "Dash... Release!" In an instant he vanished from underneath her elbows, letting her drop into the sand and appeared in front of her standing up, holding the card between his index and middle fingers with the grin and look gone from his face.

"way overdue indeed, you'd probably better go find him." Kei said, sternly. "I'm busy 'playing with my trading cards'..." Kei said sarcastically. "I'm not gonna get used by some manipulative girl who thinks she can control any guy she wants. I've seen your type." He said, walking back towards the house.

"I challenge you to try and prove me wrong though..." He said in a suggestive tone as he waved back to her, returning to the mansion. "Come on... lets see what else this mansion has inside"

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Kenji saw his opportunity and took it. He had been watching Kei and Blake talk and waited for this exact thing to happen. Kei had made it to the door and closed it behind him, while Blake lay on the beach, relatively unhurt by Kei's sudden departure.

He jumped from his balcony and landed with a crunch. The tickling sensation was wonderful. Kenji let his bones reform before moving again. Standing straight, he brushed dirt from Kei's clothing. "This guy could not handle what I'm doing to him," said Kenji, smirking. He took a few strides, then his walking changed to match Kei's.

Blake lay, looking beautiful as ever, on the soft, warm sand, hair blowing in the breeze. Her eyes were closed, but her hand stroked the cat Haru who lay on her stomach, pleased at the attention his feline self was getting. Kenji spoke, but Kei's voice, once again, erupted from his mouth, "I changed my mind. I think I will give you that back massage, Blake, and I think a little more." He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers.

OOC: Ew. Shortshortshortshortshortshortshortshort.

Joker Knight

Shadowed Enigma
    Years
  • Alex waited for an answer, only to be greeted by that strange tingling in the back of her neck again...~what in hell's good name is that annoying tingling?~ her mental question was answered as blake and that boy, haru, still in the form of a cat, walked into the kitchen, and proceeded to the fridge for food.

"Meet me here at midnight tonight. That one," he whispered in Alex's ear. "will hear us if we continue now." His voice sent a shiver up her spine. It wasn't seductive...but the pure malice she could hear in his undertones. Malice. And yet it still sent that farmilliar shiver down her spine as being in the company of a certain bleach blond girl back home... ~enough of that! thoughts like that will only get you into trouble here...~ she thought to her self, mentally slapping herself.

She then blinked, seeing she was the only one left in the room. "good lord...what is up with these people? He ditched me, and she completely ignored me! Okay, so that last one wasn't so bad..but still. He didn't have to ditch her, he only needed to quietly sneak them into another room.

The forcefield at her neck was still up protectively and unconciously, realising this she let it down, sighing as cold air greeted her neck. Whatever made up her forcefield it made up for a great insulation. Enough so that there was a cold sweat on her neck. Grabbing a handrag that looked to be used for washing dishes when wet, even though there was a large dishwasher not four feet away, she wiped the sweat from her neck, sighing and walking out of the kitchen. "Might as well see what's around" she muttered to herself, her ears picking up that farmiliar "Crunch" and guessing acrobat boy had tried another failed attempt at a double backspring.

Heh, a double backspring, that was the only gymnastics move she knew. She had never been interested in gymnastics or cheerleading while in school, but now she had a sudden urge to try out her own acrobatic skills....well, now was a good time as ever.

Heading to what was obviously a staircase that they hadn't noticed they had gone down on their way to the room, she looked at the banister and jumped, flipping in mid-air and landing, on her hands, perfectly on the beautifully decorated railing. "well...." she commented "this is interesting..." And so, up the banister she went, never losing her balance even. Why, if she had this kind of skills when she was in school, she probably could have gone out for the gymnastics team, or cheerleaders! heh, a gothic cheerleader. The thought almost made her giggle. Almost.

Reaching the top of the banister in almost no time, she smiled, one hand holding her up on the sphere at the end of the railing, as she was about to push and jump off, that tingling in the back of her neck made her stop, and drop the other hand to the railing, she lowered herself onto the floor and lifted her hand from the sphere, only to watch it roll down the railing and collide with the one at the other end. "whoa...." was all she could say as she saw marble collide with marble with a brilliant "Crack!"

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • I blinked as she put the food away, meowing in question, before I was picked up. My shadow, still unseen to the four previously in the room, returned to it's 'normal' state as a regular shadow. Just as Blake picked me up, and carried me out of the kitchen. "Well, little guy, you wanna go see that guy play cards?"

She headed off before he could even mew in concent, and he saw the downside of this cute, 'luffable', fuzzy little body. He was a ragdol. Yep, he could do nothing of power untill he finnally turned back to his 'real' self. Which he had almost completely forgotten how to do. He looked around as almost in no time, they seemed to be on a beach, where, sure enough, Kei lay down. I was sat upon the ground and left alone for a little, while Blake began flirting. That is, untill Kei dissapeared in a flash I could barely make out.

He said something I didn't catch, and left just as quickly as he had dissapeared, leaving me and Blake sitting on the beach, untill he returned however....although something was different about him, was he...happier? "I changed my mind. I think I will give you that back massage, Blake, and I think a little more." he said, causing me nearly to vomit the turkey I had just eaten back up. If these two were planning on doing 'the deed' right here, I wasn't going to stick around and watch.

As I went to get up, something stopped me, looking down I saw my shadow, in cat form also, shaking it's head as it held my paws in the sand. What was on that crazy shadow's mind?

Years
  • Sorry man... I couldn't really read it.. but I think its okay.. the title I think

Hey guys Im just testing here.. yeah!!!

Okay I see what happened...No I have to wait several times just to get a high score!!!

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • Seconds after Blake had finished her sentence, Kei looked up at her, totally mesmerized. Reaching up with one hand, he ran his fingers through her short, choppy hair, occasionally returning to her smooth, pale cheek, sliding his hand across it gently. The brunette grinned.

Now this is more like it, she thought. I knew I'd get to him eventually. Without warning, Kei disappeared from under her, causing her to do a rather painful face-plant, recieving a healthy mouthful of sand granules. Blake whipped her head up, eyes narrowed dangerously. With her nose wrinkled, and cheeks turning increasingly red out of anger, she looked homicidal. Her eyes met with Kei's, who now stood over her, a card clamped between his index and middle face as he spoke, an apathetic look now plastered across his face.

"way overdue indeed, you'd probably better go find him." Kei said, sternly. "I'm busy 'playing with my trading cards'..." Kei said sarcastically. "I'm not gonna get used by some manipulative girl who thinks she can control any guy she wants. I've seen your type." He said, walking back towards the house. "I challenge you to try and prove me wrong though..." He said in a suggestive tone as he waved back to her, returning to the mansion. "Come on... lets see what else this mansion has inside"

Blake stood for a moment, though not before reaching down and scooping a fistful of sand into her lovely, soft hands. As she sped towards Kei's back, it seemed she had forgotten Haru. This was clarified, however, when she put her free hand on Kei's shoulder, hoisting herself up onto his back, wrapping her legs around his waist for support, and to free both hands. Encircling his neck in her arm, her elbow at the front of his throat, she put him in a headlock. While she had him incapacitated, she brought her sand-filled hand up to his mouth, pressing the sand tightly against it. The brunette roughly forced two fingers into his mouth, parting his lips and forcing a minute amount of sand inside. When all the sand had fallen from her palm, she released his head and unwrapped her legs, standing back on solid ground. With both hands, she pulled the top portion of her strapless dress back up, paranoid that it had come down during the scuffle.

"You deserved that, you...you egotistical fool!" she growled. "And if you think I'd waste my time with you after what you did, you're wrong. Until you show me the respect one such as myself deserves, you can forget this!" With that, she turned and slapped her ass, strolling back to where she had left Haru and her cell phone. As she lay back down on her stomach and returned to stroking the feline's fur, a smile returned to her face. Forget dogs, cats could put Blake in a good mood in a heartbeat. Reaching for her cell phone, she grasped it in the hand that wasn't occupied with Haru. Her eyes glanced up for one brief instant. Kei was gone.

Hopefully to brush his teeth, she thought with a grin. Otherwise, he's gonna taste like sand for the next week. Which reminds me... With that, she turned her head and spit a bit more sand out of her mouth. Damn that Kei.

It didn't take long before Kei returned. Admittedly, Blake was a bit surprised that he returned this quickly. Though, when she remembered how beautiful she was, she realized it really wasn't much of a surprise.

This one must be masochistic. I'll have to remember that, she thought, giggling silently.

"I changed my mind. I think I will give you that back massage, Blake, and I think a little more." With that, 'Kei' leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers. Blake's eyes widened momentarily. When they returned to normal, she rolled them back out of annoyance.

Forward, much? She thought, still neglecting to return the kiss. I never gave any indication of wanting to kiss him. This thought was interrupted by another. Though, whatever, if he'll be my dog now, I'm game.

It wasn't like she hadn't kissed her puppies before. Oftentimes, she was forced to put on the affectionate act in order to manipulate them. It was at this point that she began to kiss him back, bringing her hand off Haru in order to place her palm on the back of Kei's head. There, in her fist, her phone, which was now turned on silent, began to ring. The caller ID read Peter.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Not soon after Kei had dismissed himself from Blake's company, she proceeded to leap on him wrapping herself around him and giving him a face full of sand.

"eh... i guess i had that one coming..."
    Kei thought to himself as he continued walking, ignoring Blake's taunts as he left, spitting sand onto the ground and rubbing his mouth with his sleeve.

"You deserved that, you...you egotistical fool!" she growled. "And if you think I'd waste my time with you after what you did, you're wrong. Until you show me the respect one such as myself deserves, you can forget this!"

"oh GET OVER yourself!" Kei yelled back to her as he approached the door, slipping inside and slamming it shut.

once inside he immediately let out a heavy sigh. "I need to find out how to get out of here." he said to himself out loud, scanning the area. *ACHOO!* Kei let out a big sneeze...

"Hm...someone must be thinking of me..."

He shrugged it off, and proceeded to his right, following a hallway on the first floor as his shoes echoed down the hallway until he came to another grand door. Without hesitating he pushed it open, walking into a grand library.

"This is huge... it has to be at least 1/4 of the mansion..." Kei thought to himself as he took some steps in. He looked around, wandering through the shelves and shelves of books until he found himself in the very center. In the center, there were books placed in a circular pattern around one big black dusty looking book. Kei scanned the outer books first, reading their names off as he went.

"What the...Takami Haru....Blake Langridge....KEI HARUKANA?! what the..." Kei instantly grabbed for the book and flipped it open. "This is.... a biography... about me?" Kei said to himself curiously as he continued to flip through pages of his childhood.

He flipped back to the beginning of the book looking at the table of contents, he made his way down to almost the end of the chapter list to see the chapters he had been hoping to find.

"hah! they are here! lets see... chapter 39... The Cards of Clow... and Chapter 40... the Mani Katti..." Kei rejoiced. He instantly flipped to the pages, reading about the abilities and learning as much as he could. But as he read, one thing continued to catch his eye. The large black book in the center of the table, entitled 'Nightmares'. Kei began to place his own book back and reach for the fiendish looking text in the middle but something was holding him back.

"I...I had better just tell the others about that one..."
    Kei thought to himself as he flipped to the back of his own book. Upon reaching the back, he found many blank pages. He went back until he found text, only to see the book writing what he was doing. Kei jumped back startled, almost dropping the book, but the book only recorded his movements.

'Kei inspected the book, jumping back in surprise at what he was seeing'

It wrote onto the pages of its own will.

"What the hell... I'd better hold onto this and tell the others...It would be kinda rude to look at theirs...but maybe just a peek....no...i gotta go tell them, if it tells all about their abilities like mine did...and maybe we can all take a look at that big black book together..." Kei thought to himself as he rushed out the library to try and find the others.

SilverTail

Years
  • OOC: Alright guys....It, is time. Let the nightmares, BEGIN!

RPT:

----As Kei discovered the tome of nightmares, the second he opened his own books' seemilingly ancient pages, the binding circle around the tome at the center flashed, its' powers were released. One nightmare from each resident of Mindscape were chosen. What these nightmares were, only time could tell. But as you all know, A dream can become a nightmare at the worst possible moments....----

NT(Nightmare Text, NPC):

A dark figure entered a cavernous room, wearing a cloak of Black and Deep Royal Purple, a pointed hood casting a shadow over the top half of his face, revealing only an evil smile. Finnally released from his ancient prison within that cursed book, it was time to reap his vengence on those who imprisoned him. Calling forth the slected nightmares from each memory, he discovered eacn to belong to a different person than those of the ones who imprisoned him...and two of these seemed almost as dark as himself...He would have to investigate this further. Storing away the nightmares of the two chosen ones, and instaid selected the nightmare of a girl. Grinning below the pointed hood as the earth outside the room began to shake violently, soon causing the entire Island to shake with massive tremmors. He knew his mansion at the center of the island would survive, damaged maybe, but it would survive. Those others, they would not be so lucky. As he finished working his dark magic, he erupted into a fit of violent coughs, apparently the tome in which he had been sealed held some ability that robbed him of his strength, and made it so he could not regain it.

"My time here is nearly up...I must...I must bring those two to me...to take my place and bring my vengance upon this world!"

OOC: Ok, I know I kind of broke my own rule, but I'm the RP owner/creater and I needed this NPC to kickstart the action. The two will be revealed later, if they survive the earthquake. Note he will die after passing on his legacy, so he isn't a perminant character.

I hope you have enjoyed this breif description of Nightmare(no, not from soul caliber) his full appearance will be revealed soon, so no worries!

After someone else posts i'll post my responce to the earthquake.

Last edited:

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    "OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH!" Trevor screamed, kicking his soccerball into the air one more time, then leaping up after it and grabbing it as he landed. The sudden earthquake did not sit well with him -- he was jumpy enough already, who knew how screwed up he would be now? The young man darted to a tree, tossed his soccer ball into opening in the branches, then jumped up, grabbed a branch, then swung in a 180 degree arc, let go of the branch, then did a 180 degree flip and landed on top of the same branch. Although it was still very shaky, he definitely felt safer up in the tree.

"This place is crazy already, and I've only been here for like, twenty minutes!" Trevor shouted to himself over the roar of the earthquake. "And where is everybody else? Not that I want to be around anybody else..." He trailed off, scooting closer to the tree trunk and clutching his soccer ball. "I wish I knew what was going on here..."

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • "This one must be masochistic. I'll have to remember that."

Kenji took his lips from Blake's. He looked at her once, then kissed her quickly once more. Another of Blake's thoughts fell into Kenji's mind-- "Forward, much? I never gave any indication of wanting to kiss him. Though, whatever, if he'll be my dog now, I'm game."

Kenji lifted away and wiped his lips off. "Pretty good," he said, still in Kei's voice. "But, I've kissed better." He flashed her a smirk, then leaned down and pet Haru. Haru purred. Kenji began walking away, but a sharp pain surged through his body.

"What the hell?!" This wasn't possible. He couldn't feel pain. But there it was, so clearly burning and announcing its arrival. He moaned and turned to look at Blake. He hoped he was still Kei. He got up and ran as best he could while the pain surged and spread through more of his body.

He ran up the steps and opened the front door. Slamming it behind him, he morphed back into himself, but the pain remained. He searched for a minute or two for the kitchen. He finally found it. Rushing inside, he found it as it had previously been. He ran towards the knife rack, but the pain shot through his legs. He fell and hit his head on the corner of the tiled table top.

Pain shot through his head. "This can't be happening," he thought. "Right when my powers were getting good! Damn!" He lifted himself off the ground, blood trickling like a tiny fountain from his forehead. He reached the pile of knives and yanked. They came tumbling down onto him, most hitting his abdomen. One lay next to his arm, which he picked up.

"Here goes nothing. This better work."
    He stabbed it through his heart. Nothing. He didn't feel pain from it, but felt it inside him. He picked another up and stabbed it through his temple. The blade tip reached his brain. He dug it in deeper, finally piercing the brain. Mind going numb, body shutting down, Kenji slumped against the counter cabinets. Eyes closing, his body disappeared along with the blood.

Trainer Kat

Years
  • Blake kissed the boy for a while. After some time had elapsed, he removed his lips from hers, giving her a strange look. This lasted only a second, however, and soon he had ducked his head, going in for yet another kiss. Finally, he pulled away, sliding the back of his hand across his lips.

"Pretty good," he said, still in Kei's voice. "But, I've kissed better." Blake's jaw dropped before shooting back her retort.

"Like hell you have, Kei!" She shouted. "I'm probably the only girl you've kissed, period." She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, Kei. Get out of here before I give you another mouthful of sand." He was one step ahead of her, as he had begun to walk away long before she insisted he did. Halfway back to the mansion, he collapsed, turning to face Blake. Quickly, he lifted his body into a standing position, running the rest of the way back to the mansion. Once more, Blake's eyes found their way to the top of her head, rolling back.

How weird, she thought. She sprawled out on her back, scratching Haru's chin, her cell phone sliding out of her other hand. Closing her eyes, she began to slowly drift off. Her dreams were shattered as the earth beneath her began to shake. The brunette shot into a sitting position, looking to Haru as the ground continued to shake, increasing its intensity with each second.

"H-Haru! Earthquake!" She stammered. Ordinarily, she would just sit and wait the earthquake out, but something else caught her attention. A giant tidal wave, at least 50 feet, if not taller, began to form in the ocean, threatening to crash down on both she and the small feline beside her. Blake managed no noise. She simply raised one finger, pointing at the giant wall of water. There was no way they were going to outrun this. Her thoughts were interrupted by a faint beeping near her. Looking down, she noticed her cell phone had begun to glow. Picking it up, she felt a surge of energy overcome her as a stream of data encircled her hand.

"It is time," her cell phone spoke to her. At that point, Blake didn't know what came over her. She pointed her cell phone to the stream of data.

"Execute!" she yelled, scanning the data. "Spirit evolution!" She became surrounded in evanescent light. When the particles dissipated, Blake had taken on the form of a fairy, complete with wings and ultra-skimpy clothing. There was no time.

Please let these wings work, she thought, scooping Haru-kitty into her arms and taking flight, soaring away from the oncoming tidal wave. Just as it looked like they were going to make it, Blake felt her energy drain. Her wings ceased to work as she fell to the ground, landing straight on her back, taking the fall for the cat, who was still clutched tightly to her chest, something she wouldn't have done had he been in human form. Her eyes fluttered open, just in time to see the tidal wave looming over them.

OOC: HOMG CELL PHONE IS DIGIVICE. Click here for picture of Kazemon. Except Blake keeps her brown hair.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    As Kei jogged down the hall, a wave of energy seemed to rush passed him in a sweep, sending chills down his spine.

"What was tha..." he was cut off by the sudden arrival of a massive earthquake, shaking the land around them. Pictures in the mansion began to fall off the walls and furniture moved around effortlessly. Kei struggled to retain his balance while he attempted to think of what to do.

"ugh i don't know where everyone is... i hope they can keep themselves safe... *sigh* I need to at least make sure Blake is okay... He thought, clutching the wall for support.

He began sprinting towards the main foyer of the mansion. Upon his arrival, it was already thrown into chaos. He saw a figure sprint around the corner, but only a glimpse of a green jacket.

"Hm... that kinda looked like....nah it couldn't be..." he thought to himself, before glancing out the now busted open front doors. What he saw was truly horrifying, a massive tidal wave was looming over the beach, completely blotting out the sky. Down on the beach, he saw a female figure, clutching a black fuzzball. It must be Blake... but it didn't appear to actually be Blake...but there was no time to think about it. No matter which way you sliced it, they were in danger. Kei quickly spun into action, whipping a card from his waist.

"NOW! DASH! RELEASE!" Kei yelled. His body surged with power as he vanished with extreme speed, appearing in front of the fallen girl, skidding to a stop. "okay, lets do this... Mani Katti!" he yelled, summoning the sword and following cloak which trailed behind him, blowing in the wind. He HAD to have looked cool.

He quickly put The Dash away, pulling out his now familiar card. He looked at the girl with a serious, cool guy look before turning back to the wave and tossing the card out in front of him. It spiraled in the air momentarily as he pressed the broad side of his sword against the back of the card.

"Now... great power of the wind, i summon thee.... WINDY! RELEASE!" Kei yelled over the roar of the quake and ocean water. The wind erupted violently from the base front of the card, instantly stopping the wall of water in its tracks but it still pushed downward. Kei struggled at the wave with all his might, trying to at least hold it at bay as the recoil wind pushed his feet backwards in the sand, and sending his cloak flailing behind him. He squinted through the blast, hoping to see the wave give way but there seemed to be no progress. He looked down at the girl on the beach and yelled to her over the sound of the wind, water, and earth.

"Hey! If you have anyway to help.... NOW would be the time!" He called, struggling with the intense magic

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
  • My mind went into overdrive as the earthquake started, and my shadow let go of my paws, just as Blale scooped me up, well, only her scent told me it was her, the wings, and revealing outfit were definatly not hers. "this is insane!" I thought to myself, as she flew upwards, trying to outrun the wall of water that was quickly advancing.

Suddenly, her wings gave out, sending the two of us sprawling to the ground, where she took the fall, as my small, feline body would have easily been crushed by impact. Just as she hit the ground, Kei appeared again, his katana in hand as he pressed it to a card, summoning a large wall of wind to defend us.

When we hit the ground, Blake's grip on me slipped, and I bounced, triggering my transformation as I landed, shakily, on my feet, although my ears and tail were still visible, along with long wiskers and slit-like pupils. Apparently I had gotten stuck in mid-transformation. "Hey! If you have anyway to help.... NOW would be the time!" Kei shouted over the roar of wind. So far, my only abilities had been a shadow and my transformation. As I looked down at blake, my hands caught blaze, the smell of smoke reaching my nostrils, even though nothing was burning.

Looking down, I noticed the fire at my hands, gapsing I held them up infront of me, a small burst of fire extending from my palms from my sudden movement. It was then it hit me, fire and water canceled eachother out, right? well what happened when wind FED the flames? I had to give it a go, pulling my hands back and balling them into fists, I stood next to Kei. "Looks like i'm back, with a new trick up my sleeve!" I yelled, bringing my hands forwards, opening my palms as I did, thrusting bolth at the torrent of water.

A stream of searing hot flames burst forth, mingling with the wind created by Kei's card and magnifying it tenfold, following the wind wherever it went, as a loud hissing sound filled the air when the fire met the oncoming tsunami. It worked rather quickly actually, managing to evaporate most of the wave before I collapsed to my knees, a small, two foot high wave crashed over the shore infront of myself and kei, splashing over us as the water receded back to the ocean from which it spawned.

The earthquake no longer seemed to be as violent here at the beach, but I wondered just how strong it was everywhere else, particularly at the mansion.

Trainer Kat

Years
  • "Mmm..." Blake awoke, propping herself up onto her elbows. To her surprise she was still alive.

I must have fainted when I saw that tidal wave... she thought, looking at her hands. They were still the hands of Kazemon. But if she was still alive, where did the tidal wave go? She looked up. The giant wall of water was still there, though its advances were thwarted by a spiral of wind. There before her stood Kei, valiantly holding off the wave. At that moment, he looked her way.

"Hey! If you have anyway to help.... NOW would be the time!" He called, struggling with the intense magic. She looked at him, a shocked expression adorning her face.

"Are you nuts?!" she shouted. "You honestly think I know what to do?! I don't even know why I look like this!" During her mini tirade, Haru had shifted into some odd cat-human hybrid, retaining both his ears and tail, as well as whiskers. Within seconds, he was up and next to Kei, a stream of fire emerging from his palms. Blake blinked several times rapidly, looking rather irritated.

He looks like someone from that cartoon Peter watches...oh damn, what was it...? Dragonballs or something retarded like that. She rolled her eyes at this thought. As the two boys combined forces, the wave evaporated, sending water splashing all over the three of them. Blake shot Kei a small glare as she got to her feet.

"You don't think I could have handled that?" She crossed her arms, emitting a small sigh. Well, it was probably best to give the puppy a small bone for a good deed. "Although...that was very brave." She approached him, standing mere inches from him, index finger running up and down his chest. "I suppose I should thank you, hm?" With that, she stood on her tiptoes, lightly touching her lips to the corner of his mouth. There was no way he was getting lip-to-lip contact until he made up for his previous comments on the beach...specifically the one about her being a bad kisser. With that, she turned away from him.

"Hope it wasn't as bad as last time," she said sarcastically, throwing one arm up in the air as she headed inside the mansion, briefly enveloped in the same white light as before, her form shifting from Kazemon back to Blake. The earthquake was not over, she could still feel the tremors beneath her, but she needed a break. Her cell phone firmly clenched in her fist, as always, she found the kitchen once more. Searching around, she found the cupboard where the alcohol was kept, briefly noting that all the knives were gone. After a fair amount of rummaging about, she emerged with a full bottle of gin. The brunette carried it into the living room, sitting on the floor in front of the TV with her back pressed against the couch. Lazily, she clicked on the TV and took a swig.

Hopefully this stupid earthquake will be over soon, she thought, clenching the neck of the bottle in her fist, bringing it to her lips and taking another gulp. All this shaking is going to make me puke. I can't drink like this.

Joker Knight

Shadowed Enigma
    Years
  • Just after the loud "Crack!" of the marble orb hitting its twin at the bottom of the banister, the mansion began to shake. "oh crap...what did I DO?" She asked herself remorsefully, running down the stairs as quick as the shaking ground would let her. Once she reached the bottom, she noticed that bolth sphears were cracked clean in half, picking one up she carefully placed it ontop of the banister, reaching down for the other, only to have the first half wobble off its' perch and shatter on the floor, again. Sighing she hoped that this really wasn't what had started the earthquake, and headed outside, into the courtyard, where she knew nothing would be able to fall on her.

When she reached the outdoors, the shaking seemed to magnify, as though the building had shock absorbers built into its' foundation. The sudden increase in shaking instantly knocked her to the ground, only to have a forcefield catch her in mid-fall. Blinking as she was lifted just off the ground, she blinked, sighing and flipping onto her back as the violet energy protected her from the tremmors still running through the island.

It wasn't long before they started to die down, and so, she let her forcefield drop, after standing of cource, onto the ground, just as Blake walked past, looking like she had something on her mind. "best let sleeping dogs lie I guess..."Alex mutterd to herself, sighing and looking around, wondering just what had happened to the others who had chosen to go outside before the quake.

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    "Dammit..." Trevor sighed. The tree he was perched on was being uprooted, and he did not like that. He ran to the end of the branch he was on as it was slowly tilting backwards towards the ground, and just before the branch became completely vertical, he leapt off, his leg muscles sending him signals of discomfort, and thus telling him that they were not going to be happy campers when he landed.

But he never did. Instead, gusts of wind blew up from under him, keeping up in the air. Trevor instantly started listing off any possible ways that would enable him to do this, but lost his train of thought as Kei exited the mansion, running towards the beach. "A PERSON!" Trevor shouted, running as fast as the wind allowed him to in order to stay in the air while still following Kei. Within a matter of seconds, Trevor was running to only a few feet behind Kei, and slightly to the left, having dropped down low enough so it seemed he was actually walking on the ground, but still maintaining his flight.

"Hi, my name is Tre-" he started to say, but was cut off as soon as he realized what was coming their way. He skidded to a stop right behind Haru and Blake, mouth wide open as Haru transformed into a human (almost), and assisted Kei in stopping the tidal wave's progression. "Holy moses," he muttered, ignoring the tiny bit of water that had gotten on his hoodie as a result of the wave's dissipation. After standing there for a minute, he turned around and started back towards the mansion, although his progress was slightly slowed because for some reason, he couldn't quite access those wind powers of his at the moment.

"Why did I freeze up?" he asked himself, scratching his chin in thought. "I never freeze up. I mean, that girl WAS pretty skimpy with the clothing, but I don't get nervous around girls. Especially girls dressed like strip-club sluts. Do I? It must've been the tidal wave... No, that can't be it. I love to swim. What could it be...?" He trailed off again, suddenly remembering that he had left his soccer ball back around the tree. "Well that sucks. That was my favorite soccer ball," he muttered, shoving his hands in his short pockets.

Takanushi

Proud Samurai Warrior
    Years
  • He left every one on the on the deck to go to the 2nd floor kitchen. On his way there he looked at the paintings. "This is like most of the other mansion I have been to" ( you know he hunt's the damned spooky old mansions)so when he gets there he started raiding the fridge. "No, not here lets try the cubboards. Nope, not here. I guess i'll just go back to my room" he sighed to himself exiting the kitchen.

When he got to his room. "HOLY CRAP!" his room had changed. there was a couple diffrent wakizashi mounted on one wall, and on the other there was a mounted gun case filled with a shotgun,sniper and two pistols. The last wall there was a coffin, but not an ordanary coffin for it was refridgerated. Next to that was a minifridge in said minifridge was a # of blood packets. "That what I was looking for." He said, taking a drink. "now time to sleep." He said sliping into the coffin and closing the lid.

~~some time latah~~(corny spongebob reference...)

The violently shaking earth below the mansion startled Dart from his deep slumber, and forcing him to open his coffin in alarm. "The hell is going on here?" He questioned no-one in particular, looking around as one of the blades on the wall fell from its mount and clattered to the ground, followed by its twin. Quickly reacting to the quake he sprang from his sleeping place, his departure seemingly activating something that automaticly closed the lid of the coffin-shaped refridgerator, as he made a mad dash for the door, unconciously grabbing the two fallen blades from the floor as he went.

He exited into the hall, noticing another door which lead to the balcony. Running at it opened due to the violent shaking of the surrounding area, allowing him to keep going without stopping. Once he was close to the banister, he jumped, flipping several times before straigtening out, his trenchcoat billowing behind him in the wind as he fell down to the ground. Rolling on impact he sprang back up, shakily due to the increased force of the quake, he watched a tree fall in the surrounding forest, a boy jumping out of it, along with the guy from before, Kei, right? Running across the yard twords the beach, quickly followed by the new boy Dart hadn't seen before.

Bolth ran off twords the beach, and it was then that he noticed the 50 foot wave heading for them. "are they crazy?" he thought to himself, watching two kids rush a natural disaster head on. Dart followed quickly, although not quickly enough it seemed, as when he arrived he saw an exausted boy with ears an a tail, Kei, who had blake clinging to him before walking away past him, and that boy from before who had complained about his soccer ball.

"What the heck happened?" he wondered aloud, scratching his head.

(Silvertail helped me out a bit, I wrote what happened, he edited it for me.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Kei hunched over in exhaustion as the steam and water rushed over him harmlessly. His chest was heaving and his heart was pounding as he tried to catch his breath.

"That was great, Haru...good thinking. I didn't know you could even do that" Kei said in between breaths. He definitely felt like his body was about to quit on him.

"You don't think I could have handled that?" The winged girl said crossing her arms.

"well... obviously not..." Kei responded bitterly under his breath.

"Although...that was very brave." she finished. She proceeded to flirt slightly and kiss him gently on the cheek, saying "I hope that wasn't as bad as last time..."

"Last time? What on earth is she talking about..." Kei thought to himself as he watched her walk away. A bright flash of light consumed her, turning her back into her much more recognizable original form, revealing herself as Blake, which confused Kei even more.

"That girl is so weird..." Kei thought, touching his hand to his cheek and watching her leave through very confused eyes. He finally looked around as the ground continued to shake a shift around him, seeing two newcomers to the scene. He recognized one, with the two swords, but had never spoken to him, and another was entirely new to the group... he seemed to not even be paying attention.

"When did you two get here?" Kei said aloud not directing to either two. He looked at the one who appeared to be lost in thought, whom he had never seen, and patted him on the shoulder. "Theres no time for proper introductions, i'm Kei, welcome to the group." He turned to the other two and finished speaking, "Listen... i found something in the Library that we should all see... its big, it might have something to do with this sudden strange Earthquake...actually i'm almost positive it does. Gather everyone as fast as you can, I'll go get Blake before she goes too far, Haru.... can you go find Kenji? And uhh...vampire..sword guy... you find Alex. All of us can meet in the library in no less than 15 minutes... go fast. Its on the east wing of the mansion. New kid, you're coming too." Kei finished with his instructions then pulled out another card, knowing he was going to be dead tired after this day.

"sigh.... one more time cards.... Dash... release!" He called to the card as it glowed slightly, then he vanished with a spiral of wind, off to find Blake before she got into too much trouble.

He darted in and out of rooms looking for her until he finally skidded to a stop in the living room. Kei stared jaw dropped for a moment at the scene of a girl attempting to drink alcohol while enduring a violent earthquake.

".......you're kidding right?" Kei said aloud with one hand on his hip, looking down at Blake. He flicked his hair from his eyes and pulled the bottle from her hands, setting it on the floor near the couch and lifted her up to standing position.

"Dealing with you drunk in an earthquake doesn't seem too appealing at the moment...so you'll have to excuse me." Kei said to her, sounding almost apologetic. "Dash... release!" he called out once more.

He leaned over and scooped at her from her legs, cradling her in his arms before vanishing at break neck speed, heading towards the library, ready to find some answers.

Upon arrival he skidded to a stop, and placed her in a chair.

"Now before you start complaining. Look at this." Kei said to her quickly as he walked to the table in the middle of the huge library, grabbing the book with her name on it. He dropped it in her lap with a thud. "If yours is anything like mine was... it has your entire life written in it... and continues to write exactly what you do and think. I'm more concerned about THAT book though." Kei said, pointing towards the gigantic, ominous, black book in the center of the table.

Trainer Kat

Years
  • ".......you're kidding right?" Kei said aloud with one hand on his hip, looking down at Blake. He flicked his hair from his eyes and pulled the bottle from her hands, setting it on the floor near the couch and lifted her up to standing position.

"Oh, no..." Blake moaned, reaching for the bottle with both arms, flexing her hands, much like a small child would when reaching for its milk bottle. The container of gin was only a quarter empty, and here he was, removing it from her grasp. "I wanted that..." she continued, pouting. Her words were only slightly slurred.

Dealing with you drunk in an earthquake doesn't seem too appealing at the moment...so you'll have to excuse me." Kei said to her, sounding almost apologetic. "Dash... release!" he called out once more. He leaned over and scooped at her from her legs, cradling her in his arms before vanishing at break neck speed, heading towards the library, ready to find some answers. Upon arrival he skidded to a stop, and placed her in a chair.

"Now before you start complaining. Look at this." Kei said to her quickly as he walked to the table in the middle of the huge library, grabbing the book with her name on it. He dropped it in her lap with a thud. "If yours is anything like mine was... it has your entire life written in it... and continues to write exactly what you do and think. I'm more concerned about THAT book though." Kei said, pointing towards the gigantic, ominous, black book in the center of the table.

Blake crossed her arms, looking down angrily at the book that was placed in her lap. She glanced back up at Kei.

"You expect me to read this..?" She pointed down at her book. Despite the buzz, she still retained the harsh tone she usually carried. "That's funny. Books are for nerds." She emitted a small giggle, plucking the book from her lap. Still cradling it in her arms, she turned to leave the library.

"But if it does have stuff 'bout me in it, I don't wanna leave it here with you." She pulled out her cell phone and blinked a few times, trying to focus on the numbers before her. "I'm gonna go...take a nap. Or something." She stretched, holding the book in one hand before turning and leaving, making her way slowly to her room. Once there, she threw the book on the floor by her bed, making a heavy thud. Without even looking, she flopped down on the bed she had awoken on, only to be greeted with something cool and smooth against her back.

"Hmm..?" Blake rolled over and looked at the intruder. A black notebook. The girl groaned. "More books?!" Her discontent was disturbed, however, when the title of the book caught her eye.

"Deathnote..." she mumbled, lifting the cover of the book. The front page appeared similar to the cover, and was also ebony in color.

"How to use it:
    1) The being whose name is written in this note shall be harmed.
    2) This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
    3) If the manner in which they are to be harmed is written within 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.
    4) If the manner is not specified, they will simply receive a black eye.
    5) After writing the manner, details of the manner should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds."

Blake grinned and lifted the pencil which lay next to the notebook, bringing it up to her face and lightly tapping it on her lips. Names ran through her mind. There was Kenji...but she hadn't a clue what his last name was. Kei certainly deserved it for dumping her in the sand...but it was better not to harm someone she was trying to manipulate. Suddenly, an imaginary lightbulb went off in her head. She lowered the pencil to the first line on the notebook and scrawled one name, grinning evilly.

"Alexis Tunai" she wrote, picturing the goth girl in her mind.

Joker Knight

Shadowed Enigma
    Years
  • Alex sighed, watching all the others head back into the building, as the earthquake started to subside. "Figures, something big happens and I'm not there..." She muttered to herself quietly. "I've really got to find a better way to get around this island...."

With her advanced hearing, she could hear bits of conversation over the rumbling of the quake, making out small snippets of speach from...Kei, right?

"Listen...Library that we should...its big...something...strange Earthquake...almost positive...Gather everyone....uhh...vampire..sword guy...you find Alex...meet in the library...no less than 15 minutes...fast...east wing of the mansion. New kid..."

Alex blinked at this news. A library? He wanted to show them something in the library? Well...it had better be important. Alex might as well give this...'Vampire Boy' the satisfaction of finding her.

She felt a sudden breeze, along with a blur of color. "well..that's something you don't see every day..." she muttered, arching her brow. She put it from her mind and continued twords the place where they all had been, seeing a half-cat version of that boy that had accidentally turned into a cat, some kid in running clothes, and a guy with swords on his back. ~looks like that's that vampire-sword-guy our 'fearless leader' was talking about~ she thought to herself, sighing. "Alright found me, lets go." she said, making an abrupt U-Turn and walking back twords the mansion.

~Whatever was in that library had better be important~ she thought, not even bothering to see if the supposedly-vampiric boy was following or not. It was then that, of cource, that all-too farmilliar tingling in the back of her neck alerted her to some form of danger. Not realising what kind of danger, she tripped, falling flat on her face, as her eye hit a rock. "You've GOT to be kidding me!" she screamed, forcing herself back to her feet. Grumbling quietly she headed off twords the mansion, holding a hand over her throbbing eye.

~atleast my eye-shadow will cover the buise...~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back