• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mindscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takanushi

Proud Samurai Warrior
Years
  • "Alright found me, lets go." Said Alex walking up to me making an instant u-turn back to the mansion. So I decide I mys well fallow her. Then all of a sudden she trips and hits a rock. "You've GOT to be kidding me!" she screamed getting back up rubbing her face. I run up to her " Are you all right." I said concerned.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    sorry im asking this, but i just joined the forum and this rp sounds like so much fun and i know its after page 2 but do u think maybe i could sign up?

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • OoC: ok, first of all, you should put this in the OoC thread, second, I think I actually can allow this, mainly because charchic seems to have quit this RP. Post it on the OoC thread, PM me a nightmare, and we'll see from there.

Also, I'm gonna wait for a few more people to go on. and again, I'm afraid i'll have to say this....

TAKANUSHI - LONGER POSTS!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    As SilverTail said, DarkKnight, please post in the OoC thread. I have moved your post to the Mindscape OoC thread. Find it there~

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Trevor panted heavily, skidding to a stop in the kitchen. He had been just a hair behind Kei the whole way because of his new-found Extreme Speed, but it still wore him out. He took a deep breath, and started, "My name is," but was cut off once again as Kei and Blake moved to the Library. "MY NAME IS TREVOR!" he shouted after a minute of leaning against a bookshelf. "Good god, you move fast!" he panted, moving to a free chair. "Sorry, I'm a bit jumpy," he added. He looked at the massive book with a cocked eyebrow, then switched his gaze over to Blake as she left, and THEN over to Kei.

"She doesn't seem very friendly," he said, rotating in a 90 degree angle and putting his legs on the arm rest. "And by the way, isn't she the one that was dressed like a prossy back on the beach?" He folded his arms across his chest, his eyebrow still cocked in Kei's direction.

Joker Knight

Shadowed Enigma
    Years
  • OoC: A crappy post dosn't deserve an answer, I hope you take this to heart Takanushi, I hope others make it a habit to ignore you're posts when they absolutely SUCK. That shouldn't even be CALLED a post, i'ts a block of obscure pixels that just happens to look like text. ThatInsaneKid dose better than you, He atleast made it LOOK like he put some effort into it! You on the otherhand, look like you took five minutes to write something up on yahoo instant messanger and copied and posted it here. If you honestly think you'll get by in the Roleplaying world with skills like that, you're sadly mistaken.

IC: Alex sighed, still walking twords the mansion door continuing to hold a hand over her eye. She walked through the doors and looked around, trying to find some trace of where that idiot of a flash-remake had gone, only to have her eardrums close to bursting as her amplified hearing caught someone yelling "MY NAME IS TREVOR!" at the top of their lungs. Obviously, this 'Trevor' would be in for a serious ammount of pain for his actions. Following the sound of his voice, she discovrered him to be in the library Kei had no doubt been talking about. Continuing to follow his voice, she heard him admit the fact he was jump, and...call someone a 'prossy?'

Seeing the chair with a boy's rather muscular looking legs hanging over it's arm, his body facing away from her, and looking unmistakably at either Kei or Blake. She desided to see just how jumpy this boy was. Grinning evilly and sneaking up behind him, she failed to notice her body slowly becoming less and less visible, untill it dissapeared completely. As she snuck around behind him, heading twords him and standing silently behind him. Lowering her face next to his, still invisible, she grinned, taking a slow, silent breath.

"so, who's jumpy now?" she grinned, speaking the words right next to his ear, while still invisible.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Kei watched Blake snatch up her book and leave, but this time he wasn't going to go after her

"Whatever... if she dies, its not my fault anymore... i already saved her ungrateful ass once..."
    Kei thought bitterly as she walked away.

It took him a while to tune in, but the boy from earlier had started talking to him again. The name rung into his head as something he had heard while sprinting through the mansion. 'Trevor'

"She doesn't seem very friendly," he said, rotating in a 90 degree angle and putting his legs on the arm rest. "And by the way, isn't she the one that was dressed like a prossy back on the beach?"

"ya....as far as I know they're the same person, but theres no way to find out unless we read her book or she tells us. But it doesn't look like either is going to happen..." Kei said to Trevor not really aiming his voice at him. "And no... she's not very nice... and thats putting it mildly"

Kei proceeded to pace impatiently around the library as Alex fooled around with Trevor, sitting in the chair.

"What could be taking Haru so long..."
    Kei thought to himself. "Hey, Alex... you and Kenji seemed to be getting along... have you seen him? I'm starting to get worried about him AND Haru" Kei questioned

Before she could answer, Kei realized he was still cloaked with his sword visible. He thought closed his eyes, relaxing his body and letting the sword and cloak vanish with a cloud of sparkling dust. He reached over pulling a chair beneath him and looked towards Alex waiting for an answer. While doing so he pulled out the book entitled "Kei Harukana" and began studying more on the properties of his sword and cards.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • Blake giggled with glee, much like a small child would, as she clutched the notebook tightly to her chest. Perhaps the thing wouldn't work, but at this point, she didn't care. It certainly made her happy to be able to relieve her frustrations. Slowly, her eyes drifted towards the book Kei had deposited in her lap. She didn't believe it, but it couldn't hurt to take a look. The brunette cracked the cover of the book with care, taking in each word. It was too much to digest at once.

"How can someone know this much about me..?" she mumbled, flipping through the pages more rapidly now. Everything was true. She looked to the back of the book, opening the section in which her powers were listed. 'Spirit Evolution', as the book referred to it, was described in detail here. It even told of the transformation her cell phone would undergo. Along with this form change were three other powers she seemed to have noticed. One was the DeathNote, she knew about that one, as well as the summoning. The other was technology manipulation--a power she had used unintentionally when the TV was broken. Among the powers were two abilities she had yet to use. The words were lost on her. She quickly slammed the cover down, scooping the DeathNote into her arms. The brunette hurried to the room in which she had left Kei, only to find him seated with his book.

"Kei!" Blake squealed, plopping down into his lap. She unveiled the book, laying it gently on her thighs as she sat on his knee. "Look at this! I can write in this, and like, it hurts people!" She giggled and showed him the rules. "I mean, there's all these rules and crap, but like...wow, this thing is cool! I wrote down Alex's name...but I don't know if it worked at all." She shrugged, giving him a big grin as she awaited his response.

ThatInsaneKid

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    (Uh... Kansas, Alex is still invisible.

And on another note, I feel I've just been slammed. >>;;;;))

Trevor screamed. He did NOT like this place -- that was for sure. The young man jumped from his chair and dashed over to a nearby bookshelf, leaping onto the top of it. As soon as he was sure of his footing, he turned around and crouched down, gazing in the general direction of Alex. He was definitely very confused now. He didn't like that, either.

"I really need to leave this stupid place," he stated to himself. "But what just happened?" he added, scratching his forehead. "People can't be invisible, and ghosts do not exist. Maybe someone from school is here and they threw their voice or something. Yeah." He shifted his gaze to the Library entrance. "I know you're there, Jared!" he shouted at the door. "Come on out, you jerk!"

Then, he noticed Blake come in. "So it was you!" he shouted at her as she sat down in Kei's lap. "Why'd you do that to me?" He furrowed his brow and crossed his arms across his chest. "I don't really appreciate that, miss."

Last edited:

Takanushi

Proud Samurai Warrior
    Years
  • I fallowed Alex into the mansion and as we steped into the mansion I heared someone yell "MY NAME IS TREVOR!". I think Alex heared it to because she started to walk into the direction that the voice came in. So I fallowed her into this big library. In the library every one was seated. She all of a sudden started turning invisible and crept up on a boy siting in a chair with his legs on the arms. He then jumped and lept onto a bookshelf. He yelled out some crap like he was going crazy.

Then Kei asked Alex if she had seen Kenji and Haru. "Hey guys" I finaly anounced finaly getting a chance to speak up. "I want to intoduce my self as I have noticed everyone else knows each other." "My name is Dart. I am a vampire and I hunt other vampire and the damned my powers are the regular vampire powers.Oh and don't worry I wont suck anyones blood I have some in a fidge up in my room." " Oh and I was going to ask what was with the earthquak and us meeting in the library?"

Last edited:

Joker Knight

Shadowed Enigma
    Years
  • Alex grinned and smiled, resuming visiblity and laughing hard, falling back into the previously occupied chair. "you should have....you should have seen...oh! the look on your FACE!" she laughed again, harder than before. Apparently, this new trick of hers might come in very handy...especially with tormenting blake.

And speak of the devil herself, there she was, giggly and hyperactive as a japanese schoolgirl. Still laughing, the she-devil sat down on Kei's lap, a small notebook in her hands. It was then she decided to tell him about it, still giggling, while Trevor accused her of scaring him.

"Look at this! I can write in this, and like, it hurts people!" She giggled again and held the book open to show him something. "I mean, there's all these rules and crap, but like...wow, this thing is cool! I wrote down Alex's name...but I don't know if it worked at all." Now THIS caught alex's attention.

"YOU made me trip? YOU are the reason I've got a black eye brewing? and you think its FUNNY? What did I ever do to YOU?" she yelled, her laughter forgotten as she got up quickly, advancing twords the stuck up, snobbish entity that would put any highschool cheerleader to shame.

Alex's force field abilities had invoulentarily activated in her rage, causing a vase on one wall to shatter from within, as her eyes glowed slightly. Deep coal and shining turquoise burned into brilliant emerald as Alex stared blake down, still furious as she waited for a responce.

Trainer Kat

Years
  • "So it was you!" Trevor shouted at her as she sat down in Kei's lap. "Why'd you do that to me?" He furrowed his brow and crossed his arms across his chest. "I don't really appreciate that, miss." Blake furrowed her brow in response, noting that she had seen this boy once before, on the beach. Giggling, she stood, crossing the room to approach him.

"Do what?" She grinned, placing her hands atop one shelf of the bookcase on which he was currently perched, standing on her tiptoes to get closer to him. "Did I do something?" Before she could further harass Trevor, a voice wafted over to her, diverting her attention away from her next victim.

"YOU made me trip? YOU are the reason I've got a black eye brewing? And you think it's FUNNY? What did I ever do to YOU?" Alex yelled, her laughter forgotten as she got up quickly, advancing twords the stuck up, snobbish entity that would put any highschool cheerleader to shame. Blake merely grinned.

"Oh, so it does work!" With her index finger outstretched, Blake pressed Alex's cheekbone, an area to which the bruise was already spreading to. "What did you ever do to me...let's see..." Condescendingly tapping the same finger she had jammed into Alex's cheek against her chin, Blake began to pace, making circles around Trevor's old chair.

"How about we start with the fact that YOU TRIED TO STEAL ATTENTION FROM ME?!" Her eye twitching, the brunette quickly regained her cool. "Not like you could. I'm stunning," she added.

OOC: Ew, short post. It's sorta half-assed, but it gets the ball rolling.

Last edited:

Joker Knight

Shadowed Enigma
    Years
  • As Blake touched her finger to the sore skin beneath Alex's eye, she slapped Blake's hand away, her eyes dancing flames as she saw the girl tap her chin, then reply, How about we start with the fact that YOU TRIED TO STEAL ATTENTION FROM ME?!" all the while circling the chair previously occupied by trevor, and herself during her fit of laughter.

Alex stood there, gawking at the attention seeker. "Who honestly CARES?" she yelled, throwing her arms into the air. "I mean, HONESTLY! The entire world dosn't revolve around YOU, and it's a glad thing it DOSN'T! If it did, the smartest person on the planet would only have an IQ of about fourty!" her arms had lowered, but her temper hadn't. Well, it hadn't lowered much. The reason this person, yeah, person, not 'girl', not 'woman' just 'person', wanted her out of here, was because she stole her ATTENTION? Good Goddesses! If there ever was a stupid reason to hate someone, that one took first place in every contest across the planet. Earth and this one.

"Seriously, if you want attention, post naked pictures of yourself on the net, threaten to jump off a skyscraper, or blow up a bank. Don't just go around and think it will come to you naturally." She turned twords Kei now, frowning darkly. A frown that promised a great deal of pain should the answer be wrong.

"Am I right?"

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
  • "I mean, HONESTLY! The entire world dosn't revolve around YOU, and it's a glad thing it DOSN'T! If it did, the smartest person on the planet would only have an IQ of about fourty!" Alex yelled in response to Blake's accusation. The brunette balled up her fists, readying herself for her retort.

"I'll have you know I have an IQ of 98!" Flipping her short hair with one bent wrist, she continued. "And besides. Boys don't find intelligence particularly attractive." She grinned at this, showing off her vocabulary. As if she needed to give Alex proof that she was smart anyway. It's not like idiots could manipulate boys the way she could, regardless of whether their bodies were as attractive as hers or not. At that, Alex turned to Kei, asking for confirmation that what she spoke was the truth. The brunette narrowed her eyes to slits.

"You think you're cute?" she hissed, voice laced with venom. At that, she left the bookcase and stumbled back over to the boy she had been sitting on earlier, crossing around to the side of his chair. Gently, she ran her fingers across his shoulders, lightly nuzzling his cheek.

"You know she's wrong, right?" She looked at him through puppy-dog eyes, sticking her bottom lip out in a faux pout. "Are you going to let her say all those mean things about me?"

Takanushi

Proud Samurai Warrior
    Years
  • "I can't take this any more." I said to myself rubbing the bidge of my nose. " Just call me when this is all over." I anounced walking out of the library.

I started to walk out of the mansion when I thought about what Kei said earlyer about Haru and Kenji. "Haru huh thats the kid that looked like a cat isn't it.I guess I could go look for him, by then the cat fight should be over."

So I took of into the mansion. I thought I should start with the upstairs kitchen. Thats when I felt my throut start to burn. "I guess its about that time." So I started to run upstairs to my room.

Last edited:

ThatInsaneKid

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    At every shout, scream, or other loud noise that emitted from the pair of arguing girls, Trevor jumped about an inch forward and into the air, falling on his butt, then got back to his feet and crouched down. Of course, preoccupied with covering his ears, closing his eyes and attempting to block out the excess noise, the young man failed to notice he was on the very edge of the bookshelf, and this time, after jumping an inch forward and into the air, he landed flat on his face, right on the hardwood floor.

With a very large, pronounced groan, Trevor took his hands off his ears and planted them on the ground, pushing himself up tenderly. "Five bruises around my rib cage," he predicted, slowly moving onto his feet. He gingerly applied pressure around his torso, looking down at his feet. "And I was right... I hate it when I'm right like that." The young man glanced at Blake as she attempted to seduce Kei, an eyebrow cocked.

"For the record, I have an IQ of 129," he said, finding another chair to sit down in. "And men don't like whores." He bit his lip at the last statement, inwardly cursing himself. "That was supposed to be an inside the head statement," he muttered to himself, running his fingers through his hair.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    There's a very popular OoC thread for this RP Takanushi. Please use it.

Completely OoC posts are not appreciated if the RP thread has it's own OoC thread.

So either delete your post, post it in the OoC, or edit in an IC.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Kei sat reading over his book while the vampire kid came in, displaying his powers. At this point, Kei didn't really care what everyone could do, everyone in the place seemed to have some sort of mental disorder. Kei's attention was diverted from his reading as Blake entered the room at the mention of 'disorder' in his thoughts, as if on que.

"Kei!" Blake squealed, plopping down into his lap. She unveiled the book, laying it gently on her thighs as she sat on his knee. "Look at this! I can write in this, and like, it hurts people!" She giggled and showed him the rules. "I mean, there's all these rules and crap, but like...wow, this thing is cool! I wrote down Alex's name...but I don't know if it worked at all."

This seemed to be another que for the other girl, Alex, to come out of hiding and confront Blake head on. The two girls argued furiously as all Kei could do was watch the cat fight. The soccer kid... Trevor... attempted to put in his 2 cents but it was no use. The girls were on a rampage. He watched in slight amusement until both of the girls turned to him, expecting him to defend their position.

Kei looked to each girl through pitiful eyes then to Trevor with a look glazing his eyes that screamed 'help me'.

a multitude of thoughts paraded through his head, any side he chose would result in certain death for poor Kei. He looked between the two nervously and finally decided on the best choice for the situation.

"Hey... I see you read your book, Blake... why don't we all read whats in the big black book... maybe it has a clue to why theres no one here..." Kei said aloud, quickly changing the subject and avoiding the two girls.

"Just gotta avoid answering one of them until its safe to pull out my sword..."
    Kei thought to himself, wishing he was joking but still slightly serious.

He walked over to the big book, looking at it carefully. something about it gave him chills as he reached for it. He continued to reach his hand closer but something was keeping him from doing it. Finally remembering, he drew his hand back and looked to the others, mostly Alex.

"hey... wheres Kenji and Haru? They should have been here by now...maybe we should find them, i hope nothing happened..."

Takanushi

Proud Samurai Warrior
    Years
  • Dart had reached his room his throut still burning from the thirst.He dropped his trench coat on the floor with a *clang* ,from the swords,clenching his throut. He opened up the mini-fridge grabbing one of manypackets of blood terring the top off of it.

" Aah, now that hit the spot. Just what I needed to clench my thirst."he said to himself tossing the packet into the garbage next to the door. " I don't know realy were to look for Haru and Kenji so I guess I should look around the mansion more, because this place seems to have everything that I think up, like what I whant in my room, or what I whant in a fridge."

So he picked up his trench coat and took off the swords from his back and placed them back on the mount. He looked over to the two 9mm pistolshanging on the right wall. He took them of the wall and studyed them because they didn't look like normal 9mm. The back of one of them didn't look normal for one its back looked like the it folded down and the others tip looked like the barrel clicked onto something.

So he folded down the back of the pistol and took the other and clicked them together. He folded up the handle of the first one to its barrel.They had made a Shotgun. "Wow now these are my type of weapon. I guess I'll hold on to these you never know when you will need these. Like my dad always said you should hold on to one because you'd rather have it and not need it rather than not having one and need it."

So he took of out the door and ran down the stairs into the area with front door."Well then lets gets started." he said to himself looking at a door to his right that he hadn't noticed befor. " Lets start of with this room right here." he said opening the door to see a stair case that led to a basement of some sort.

He walked down the stairs and flipped a switch that was at the bottom of the stairs.*click* " Holy Crap" what he saw was a giant basement with a bunch of doors. He opened the door to his
    right wich ended up to be a door that led to a forge.

It had: swords, sheilds, sludge hammers, but one thing cought his eye. A javalin that was double ended that the tips were spade shaped with two curved blades that came for the handle.
    The other end looked the same.

" Nice, I guess I'll take it juust in case" he said to himself
    picking up the javlen. But when he picked it up it retracted to
    make it carryable. But another thing he had noticed was something on the handle. It looked like the handle could turn.
    When he turned it it came apart to make two ax like weapons.

" Could this day get any better." he said leaving the forge.
    "I guess I should go back to my room and put this back in my room befor I get cought with it just in case it belongs to someone." So he climbs up the stairs back into the area with the front door and up the stairs back to the rooms.

He gets back to his room and lays the javalin on one of the mounts by the swords. " I guess I should check on the others to
    see if they have found Haru and Kenji" He said leaving his room once more heading to the library.

Last edited:

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • OOC: ok, looksl like i'm finnally gettin' 'round to re-posting this xD took me a while to remember what I said(short term memory problems of cource) so it's not as good as the origional! enjoy, and lets hope the RP dosn't die...

also note i'll start posting in 3rd person, as to stop the nagging of certain others *hackcoughkatcoughhack*

IC:
    Haru blinked as he searched for the acrobatic boy, looking as normal as when he had arrived in this strange place, save the cat-like eyes he now sported. "Hey! Kenji!" he called in vain, moving from room while searching. He passed through what appeared to be a large theater, a normal-sized living room, and a bathroom, before coming on to an apparently empty kitchen. "Yo, kenji, you in here?" he called again, his stomach growling rather loudly.

"man...I need food...." he muttered to himself, rubbing his aching stomach and realising the whole ordeal with the earthquake had increased his appetite by bounds. "Kei won't mind if I eat a little on the job..right? Right..." he reassured himself, making his way over to the large refridgerator, not noticing the small 'shlap' his shoes began to make as he gripped the sterling silver handles, pulling the door open and looking inside.

"veggies...fish...blech...I'm a cat and I still dont like fish..." he chuckled to himself, searching through the many shelves, before coming across a fully-cooked steak wrapped in plastic wrap. "just my kind of snack!" he cheered triumphantly, pulling the large lump of cold meat from the fridge and unwrapping it, noticing a plate sitting on the counter. Once the slight shock subsided he sighed. "you know, this lace keeps feeling more and more haunted as I look around...you know, if you're alive and can hear me..." he called to the walls and celing "you can stop doing stuff like this, seriously, just fill the next cubbord I look in with plates or things like that and i'll be fine....and don't forget the raw stuff too! I like to cook..." he muttered, wondering just how stupid he must sound talking to an empty room like it could hear him.

He put the steak on the plate and turned to the microwave, as a fork sat in a small tray next to it. "subtle..." he muttered, pulling the fork from the tray and seeing all the other utensels in the tray, spoons and knives and spatulas. "man....just hurry up so I can eat..." he muttered, closing the microwave on his food and reaching for a number button, although all he noticed was a single button that merely said 'Cook' in smooth white letters against the black button. "odd...if this thing overcooks it i'm smashing the damn thing..." he said, also to noone in particular, pressing the button where the time switched to the word "Cooking" turning and putting the fork to his lips in thought at the strange room he noticed something he had failed to earlier.

Blood.

Bloody footprints.

HIS bloody footprints.

For the second time today he did the only thing a self-respecting teenage boy would do, and screamed like a little girl, dropping the fork to the floor as the microwave beeped behind him, the word "Done" where it had previously said cooking.

Shadow merely put his fingers where his ears would be, had he any, apparently rolling his eyes by the way the glowing yellow ovals moved.

NT:
    Nightmare watched the events happening before him on a glowing crystal sphere. His will, weak as it was now, was the only think keeping the young man from touching his book of shadowed nightmares. "I must....keep them....from reading it...." he wheezed, the glowing eyes in the shadow of his hood were half-lidded, allowing anyone that would be there, if not for the fact he was alone in the cave, to see the emerald blue color fading slowly into grey every time he exhaled, returning to their strange color as he took another breath. "My heirs must be brought to me soon....now where is the boy..." he muttered, waving a feeble, wrinkled hand that had hours ago been firm and young over the sphere, it switching to a scene of the shadow-accompanied boy screaming at the strange footprints on the ground, while half the image remained watching the majorety of the inhabitants of his mansion in the library, to make sure they did not read his book.

His brow furrowed, unseen by anyone as he watched the scene unfold, all the while thinking ~if they read that book...my entire plan will be stopped...my council must arrive soon if they are to take this world in my name....~

OOC:
    Sorry it's late, but hey, laziness is a killer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back