• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft :D

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    @Alex - are you guys using moontrain's Lucid Pack texture pack? It looks like it, and it's the one I use all the time :P

OT: I've been playing Minecraft since December (but have known about it since August) and it's currently my favorite game.
    I'd post pics of my residence, but I move around a lot and therefore don't build very elaborate houses. My current house is a small plank & glass home on a small sandy island cluster.
    Lately i've been getting bored with the game. I'm running out of things that I want to do. I've tried playing around with redstone but it's pretty complicated and just not interesting enough to me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    @Alex - are you guys using moontrain's Lucid Pack texture pack? It looks like it, and it's the one I use all the time :P
    Yeah, I am. I've tried out a ton and it's my favorite.

Edit:
    Minecraft :D

Newest creation. Took sooo much cotton.

Last edited:

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    I think that we should arrange a day where all the minecrafters of PC (or at least the ones who see this) can play together on one server.

That would be awesome.

I need motivation to play singleplayer...

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    That would be awesome. Maybe the next time a big PC get-together comes around somebody could host a server and have events there. Or maybe we could have an event just in Video Games.

I'd volunteer to host, but I don't want to use the family computer (read: the ONLY computer), especially as it's already sort of strained.

As far as texture packs, I like Xenocontendi. 16x16, a tad muted with HUD/GUI redone. Everything is still elemental enough to tell what it is at a glance, but it's much easier on the eyes.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    I'd volunteer too, but my computer sucks, and I can't get it to host one... My friend has a server though...

I use a modified gerudoku pack. I think about changing it cause I don't like the newest update for it...

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I Freakin love Minecraft and hope that somebody is able to creat a server for PC. n_n

I'm currently creating a R/B Charmander sprite in single player. :D

EDIT: I failed.
    Still a pretty good attempt for a first sprite. :D
    Spoiler:

EDIT2: Fixed it. :U
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    ok so after playing online for some time
    I got it

though watching videos i got to colloct wood and yeah. but my 'fist' wont do it. help?
    also lil bit laggy

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I really hope you're holding down the left mouse button when you're punching trees. :U

My newest sprite creation. :D
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I really hope you're holding down the left mouse button when you're punching trees. :U

My newest sprite creation. :D
    Spoiler:

I like the bed on it's tail.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I knew I forgot to do something. xD

Minecraft really needs more wool colours. :/
    Anyone know of a mod that allows you to create custom colours or something?

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Change the graphics setting to fast and put the fog setting on normal or less.
    Try playing it without anything else open.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I just started playing this about a month ago. I haven't even really built my 'fort' to be anything interesting yet, but I'll be sure to get some screenshots for you guys to see once it looks alright. I haven't had much time to play lately.
    Also, I haven't played on anything outside of Peaceful yet, because I want all of my stuff to be ready once the monsters come out. plus I'm digging something awesome right now that I haven't gotten to fully explore yet

Enigma

Years
    I'm doing the same. I'm building and gearing up. Then, LET HELL BREAK LOOSE.
    I've seen some videos of the monsters popping out at night and stuff. Pretty intense, imo. Also, I've seen a video of someone going in the Nether and being freaked out. Of course, it was pretty funny, but at this point, I wouldn't even have the guts to walk outside in the dark with any other difficulty on. ._.;

Enigma

Years
    I've reached the Nether, it's pretty cool how it looks. I'm like a bridgebuilder. It is kinda fun.
    I still haven't gotten around to making the transporter thing. Actually, I don't even know how to yet.
    I wish I could play now, but this game is just amazingly addicting. I go to play for five minutes, and that turns into five hours. D:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I've just downloaded the game booster. I don't know if it works yet but when I do I'll report in on how well it works. (b'-')b

I need to go mining for obsidian so I can reach the nether. :B

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Yeah I've come across it a few times but never thought about making a portal with it so I just left it. o3o

Back