• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft :D

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Just started a new world and thought I'd branch mining a shot.
    I've found 22 diamond, 85 iron, 65 gold and a ton of redstone that I only bothered to mine if it was in my path. :V

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    I hate caves.
    Mostly because I only ever seem to find gargantuan labyrinths, and never small, neat caves.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Right so here's something I'm working on in my world...

Getting all the materials is proving to be a b****.

Spoiler:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I hate caves.
    Mostly because I only ever seem to find gargantuan labyrinths, and never small, neat caves.
    That's my prob. I want some smaller caves, but the ones I run into just branch off and takes forever to clear out. You'll just come to a fork and you take one path and a min later there's 3 more branches off of that one you took. That's not counting the branches above your head, below your feet, and so on.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I tried the trial before and hated it but my friend made me get the beta and i loved it.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    So, who else can't wait for Beta 1.5? :D

Stats, achievements, rain, snow, thunderstorms with lightning, pigs turning into zombie pigmen when hit by lightning, daytime monsters during the rain, saplings for each kind of tree, power and detector rails, occlusion culling, water strength decrease, side-grass fix, no more gapless ladders, and gaining two ladders per craft.

Huge update.
    Really happy about the power and detector rails and the weather. :P

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    It's probably the best update we've had since halloween, so, y'know.

Can't wait for that water strength decrease, my water ladder will work properly again.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Frankly, I appreciate there being a fly protection setting.
    I like to keep my server as vanilla as possible, with a few mods.

Anyway here's something I made, and I thought i'd share
    Spoiler:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Just made a new world to play on... 1.5 is a pretty awesome seed actually.

Years
    The 1.5 update is pretty amazing. Being someone who likes going for achievements, the addition of achievements is quite nice. However, the lack of achievements is somewhat disappointing. Regardless though, 1.5 is really neat.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    Alright people, here is a fix for the broken ladders. It also works on multiplayer. The huge problem with this update, is that while by giving you 2 ladders now it balances the limitation, all previous structures that used the 10101010 pattern are now broken and have to be fixed. I can't do that, it would take me ages. I am not a fan of torture, so that mod was a life saver.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Yea, after the update I got stuck near bedrock at the bottom of mine. I couldn't use the ladders could they need to be on every block now, and I didn't have much spare wood on me so I was kinda stuck. Thankfully I had enough for an iron pickaxe so I had to spend like half an hour slowly digging my way back up to the surface.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    No ladder hopping? Uh oh. You would think they would mention that in the update blog post.

Yeah, Notch talked about it a little on his twitter but you think they'd put it in the blog.

Uhh, i've gotten pretty bored with Minecraft lately. I need to find something to do.
    Everyone suggests things but I honestly don't like the idea of any of them.

If you had an ideal post-zombie-apocalyptic island to flee to for when the zombie outbreak happens, what buildings or things would you have on it?

So far I have a small cozy cabin, a doghouse, a private library, a boat dock, a gazebo thing, and a beach side sitting area. I honestly can't think of anything else that isn't completely retarded. I'm not building a WalMart on my small island.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    The flight protects could prove problematic for the server I play on... The staff is developing a mod to allow classes for players- warriors, mages, healers- and one of them is a Dragoon. >.< Which has extra jump height.

In other news, that's gonna be awesome. And someone needs to tweak the snow/rain to not fall through glass or stairs.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Now that I've gotten the update, I actually played the game for a bit today. I really want to build a huge sprite-like structure now, like some of you have done on previous pages. Where do you guys even go to get all of that space? Just by clearing out an area by yourself? ._.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Now that I've gotten the update, I actually played the game for a bit today. I really want to build a huge sprite-like structure now, like some of you have done on previous pages. Where do you guys even go to get all of that space? Just by clearing out an area by yourself? ._.
    Some of us dig holes, others just level out the ground, some build a building around it. It all depends on what you want to do. Just don't do what I did... don't start on a fairly high area and then only later on find out your sprite will be too tall.

Back