• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Hey X, do you have any custom world map of your own. I mean, the tiles. Not the DP ones or the HGSS ones. One that is made by you?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Hey X, do you have any custom world map of your own. I mean, the tiles. Not the DP ones or the HGSS ones. One that is made by you?
well, i have one.. my very first world map, but i never used it in any hack.. it's called Kyura Region..
kyuraregioncu6.png

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
[Quote: lalo0101]

I'm going to send it later when your online, of course. :)

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Wheee~

I've finally finished Tile Editing for Ferrum. I can map now. ;D
I hate mapping. >_>

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Hi Guys! Sorry for being inactive lately =(
anyway, anyone wants help in Mapping or tile inserting?

Sokaballa

It could be worse...
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
So I had an idea for three new moves, and was wondering if it was even possible... Would it be feasible to make, let's say, a water move, that behaved as a water type would except against grass, in which it was super effective? I thought of three moves, one for each of three starters, that could be implemented, but was wondering if I should bother looking into how to do it. Thanks!

Also, on a side note, I think I might start a own hack when/if I can learn to script. Woot!

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Sure,what kind of map? route?city?town? or cave?
which style do you want? natural or Nintendoish??

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Hi guys I'm back :D
Anyone need anything. Haven't touched a computer in weeks :O

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
Totally forgotten and remembered to come back here. Any need help with scripts or tile inserting?

Sokaballa

It could be worse...
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
So I was thinking about starting a solo hack, and realized that I suck at hacking. I can sorta map, but I'm still learning. In any case, I'd like to start a new hack... I'll provide the story. Anyone interested? By the way, I made this map, which also would be the name of the region. Verum, latin for truth. The storyline can be found on my profile, and the spoilers to the story will be sent to those who join up.

The color on the tree is with purpose, as I had hoped that through a script, the tree would talk to the player. All part of an idea.

Keep hacking guys... You are making some amazing things. This is my attempt of following in your footsteps. Thanks.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Can anyone help me think of a storyline for a hack? =P Oh and it's me vietazn654. So you can change the top post Faline.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
So I was thinking about starting a solo hack, and realized that I suck at hacking. I can sorta map, but I'm still learning. In any case, I'd like to start a new hack... I'll provide the story. Anyone interested? By the way, I made this map, which also would be the name of the region. Verum, latin for truth. The storyline can be found on my profile, and the spoilers to the story will be sent to those who join up.

The color on the tree is with purpose, as I had hoped that through a script, the tree would talk to the player. All part of an idea.

Keep hacking guys... You are making some amazing things. This is my attempt of following in your footsteps. Thanks.
The words are pretty awesome on that map. But you've got block editing problems.
Can anyone help me think of a storyline for a hack? =P Oh and it's me vietazn654. So you can change the top post Faline.
I think we have a storyline editor/maker.

Back