• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024

1. Aww darn. I wish I knew some ASM hacking. :(
2. Just the worldmap.
if you want, i can send you the patch with special 0x6 on it.. and also, i never tried inserting a wm on emerald before..

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
if you want, i can send you the patch with special 0x6 on it.. and also, i never tried inserting a wm on emerald before..
Hmm, I guess I'll do it by myself then. And nah, I won't any much use on it anyways. 8D

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I would also like to also join as a tile spriter but don't relay on me to much for that
heres are 2 of my tiles

this one is kinda of old
Mart_by_lalo0101.png

and i also mayde these i made these recently
random_tile_by_lalo0101.png

The mart actually looks pretty awesome (b'.')b
The house tiles look good too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
^

Looks good.

X-Buster, If you wanna possibly start. Go and make your own hack. XDDD;

We're here to help you. My hack is kinda delayed in this month. Pretty busy with stuff. :[
i think it will take forever to make my hack.. i mean Patapon: Shiny Star...
having all new 386 patapos instead of pokemons, all attack(name, damage. etc) will be change, type will be edited too. then the map and scripts..

imagine, we have 16 x 3 = 48 existing patapon rarepons, then we hav to invent 338 more rarepons..

Sokaballa

It could be worse...
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
Do you guys just wanna all come together and make a hack? I mean, we have all the people in the team that we would need... But anywho, I have tried my hand at making maps, and have finally made one. Unfortunately, I only knew how to put it in word to post it. Any criticism would be nice, but remember, be gentle as it is my first map EVER! Woot. It goes along with the story I submitted in order to become part of the team, just so you know where I am coming from. Thanks.

Years
Hey I'm back, and wow I missed nothing XD gosh I'm sooo bored if anyone needs help with scripting or whatever or mapping or idk just tell me x3

btw I think we should make a team hack. I mean we have a full team

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Do you guys just wanna all come together and make a hack? I mean, we have all the people in the team that we would need... But anywho, I have tried my hand at making maps, and have finally made one. Unfortunately, I only knew how to put it in word to post it. Any criticism would be nice, but remember, be gentle as it is my first map EVER! Woot. It goes along with the story I submitted in order to become part of the team, just so you know where I am coming from. Thanks.
i think you should not post your story here at the forum, they might steal it you know.. can pm it instead... and by the way, can you save it as .txt file? i can't seem to open it..

Sokaballa

It could be worse...
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
i think you should not post your story here at the forum, they might steal it you know.. can pm it instead... and by the way, can you save it as .txt file? i can't seem to open it..

So yeah I took my story down, and pm'd it to ya. Also, Faline, when ya get the chance, would you mind taking it down in your post that quoted me? It would be appreciated! Thanks. Also, my computer will not let me post .txt documents at the moment, so I made this. Hopefully one will work.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
^

That's o__o;

Why is it really everytime I have free time all of you are going. x.x

It's weekend. XDDDD;

But oh well. I'm going to map! Hooray! :3

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Last day of exams tomorrow, and I have free time!
Spoiler:

Ok, I won't whine anymore. I can start Ferrum tomorrow! n_n

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
^^

I think, I do since the one who's tile-inserting for me is pretty busy right now.

Back