• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Hehe, i made something real fast..

:P it would be my pleasure if you put it in your signature if u like Pokemon Chu

Yay for banner. I think that it looks nice, but my signature is broken I keep feeling lazy to edit my signature lol.

Lets not let this thread die guys, and Zeffy I'm ready for the sprites now, but lets keep it to one a week okay? I do have my own stuff to do :3
    I haven't done any of my "scenes" recently so I feel rusted out D:

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
    Years
    Ok, I'm reviving this team with Alignment. :P
    So, I can't thank enough to Flandre. he inserted a divine battlescreen mady by Akeru:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    So, I can't thank enough to Flandre. he inserted a divine battlescreen mady by Akeru:
    Nice looking hp boxes, remind me a lot of mine. :P
    You seem to be very graphically talented. I absolutely love the sprite! Also, I love the battle backgrounds, I've never found out how to insert them. xD Much luck on your hack.
    Anyways...anybody need me to do anything, cause I'm bored of just editing Pokemon data...:P

Last edited:

negative

Years
    That looks awesome TST. Will you be making a thread sometime soon?
    Why, thank you. School's got me occupied, but I'll try to hurry with the thread :)

@TB Pro ; Sorry, forgot to multi quote. Thank you very much. I try my best

Last edited:

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Nice looking hp boxes, remind me a lot of mine. :P
    You seem to be very graphically talented. I absolutely love the sprite! Also, I love the battle backgrounds, I've never found out how to insert them. xD Much luck on your hack.
    Anyways...anybody need me to do anything, cause I'm bored of just editing Pokemon data...:P

I need you to read my VM and help me with it :D

Also one more thing, what do you guys think of adopting abandoned Pokemon at PokeCenters? For a Pokeball to store it, and a small medication fine?

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years

:P Really nice (i've seen this 3 days ago tho, why didn't u post it then?? xD)

Oh, Btw, would you mind making your avatar into OW sprites (bcuz B&W has very different OWs now :x)

Also one more thing, what do you guys think of adopting abandoned Pokemon at PokeCenters? For a Pokeball to store it, and a small medication fine?

Hmmm, its a cool idea, but it doesn't make much sense... abandoned Pokémon return to the wild, or get put in the safari zone xD

they would do thesame with dogs in real life, but dogs aren't allowed to run freely in some countries.

Oh, and one more thing, i MIGHT add in some pokemon from B&W into my hack.. once they are ripped i will make FR backsprites for them, and they are ready for use :D

Last edited:

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024

Awsome! Who made those Hp Box?
    Anyway did any of you fixed the Bug before the Battle Background appear?
    Iam talking about the black image..
    Anyway,Cant wait for the thread =)

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    :P Really nice (i've seen this 3 days ago tho, why didn't u post it then?? xD)

Oh, Btw, would you mind making your avatar into OW sprites (bcuz B&W has very different OWs now :x)

Hmmm, its a cool idea, but it doesn't make much sense... abandoned Pokémon return to the wild, or get put in the safari zone xD

they would do thesame with dogs in real life, but dogs aren't allowed to run freely in some countries.

Oh, and one more thing, i MIGHT add in some pokemon from B&W into my hack.. once they are ripped i will make FR backsprites for them, and they are ready for use :D

I'm an idiot for asking, it wouldn't make sense if you hadn't played/read my hack before. Anyways how's chu going?

Also TB[Pro] did an HP box for me :D
    I still need:
    A titlescreen, a cool CSS :D

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    RAWR! Anybody need anything done? I guess I should show some talented stuff from my hack so you can see what I can do...but I have nothing! xD

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
    RAWR! Anybody need anything done? I guess I should show some talented stuff from my hack so you can see what I can do...but I have nothing! xD

... what do u do again?
    i have to have a ton of things done, such as, maps, scripting, inserting, ect

Oh and
    Teaser screen time!! :D

Last edited:

negative

Years

That sounds awesome !
    ... what do u do again?

Oh and

I love it :D Is Tsutaja's Backsprite yours ?

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    ... what do u do again?

Oh and

I do all the things you listed and some other graphical things. :P
    I can help you do any of those you need done, just shoot me a PM?

Btw, that backsprite looks awesome, great job! What is the other Pokemon though?

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
    I do all the things you listed and some other graphical things. :P
    I can help you do any of those you need done, just shoot me a PM?

Btw, that backsprite looks awesome, great job! What is the other Pokemon though?

The other pokemon is Nezuchu,
    Spoiler:

Oh, btw, TB, PM me ur e-mail?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2011
    Name: pecasucidar
    Position: titlescreen, sprites, into editing,graphic...
    Proof of Work: I'm working on my project team rocked edition i can sent you beta 1

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
    @pedasucidar

Sorry, none of those sprites are "good" they are hardly even "decent"
    altho, SOME trainer sprites are good, which makes me doubt that you made them, since most of them are "pillow shaded" and u saved the mewtwo sprite in .jpg, which points to you as a newbie spriter.. Never save sprites in .jpg always use .png

anyways, did you make that jessie sprite, and that team rocket duo sprite?
    If u did make those, Then they will have to accept you (i have no say in this)
    if u didn't, hone your skills, and try again later.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2011
    duo is mine
    I know mewtwo is in jpg because its good quality.
    I made him in png and he is on titlescreen i can sen you...

Back