• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
Years
  • i saw the titlescreen, and if u think thats a good quality sprite.. then, no..

and if you honestly made that duo team rocket sprite, could you sprite something for me? just to see if you're actually that good, 'cause that would be amazing..

Can you sprite Chu's female main character?

She has yellow hair, a pikachu headband , ect (just like the guy in my avatar, but then a girl)

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
  • Erm, i meant to say signature, sorry, and not the OW sprite, the trainer sprite.

Pokemon Chu is my hack, and whats soo small??? its an OW sprite and a trainer sprite, u shouldve been used to seeing sprites like that =.=

lying about you making the trainer sprites + your pretty new here, i think you will get denied, u don't even show your proof to other people here, u just PMd it to me.

*edit*

Heres all his sprites, for your viewing pleasure.. if u don't want these seen, pecasucidar, just PM me about it.
    Spoiler:

What do you guys think?
    (i appologize again, for my rude behaviour, im just bad with people who claim they made sprites themselves, and then
    didn't even try at their own sprites.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2011
    I cant post images here -.- Im new because I was on wah and okay if I cant go in team its okay

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I don't know if you can, but could you attach the images?
    I would like to see some more of your sprites, and I'll make a decision thereafter. I'll take solspear's opinion into account as well.

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
  • if u can post the link in one of ur PMs u can also post the link here.

Whats with ur suspicious behaviour?

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    So I came up with a problem. I created the Adopt a Pokemon script, it works nice and all, but there was one bug that I can't seem to fix. When I used the nickname special, the Pokemon that comes up for the nickname is the starter, even though the Pokemon you receive is something else. I tried clearing the starter's flag but no luck there either :/
    Any ideas?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Right, I have some problems:
    - My mouse's scroll-thingie is broken. :(
    - School's making me do LOTS of stuff.

Anyways, I've been a really bit inactive these days. :(

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
  • o.o i never use the mouse scroll button...
    i click and drag the lines on the side and bottom, Haha, oldfashioned me xD

Anyway, what B&W pokemon would you guys like to see in Chu? (i won't be able to do them all xD)

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    o.o i never use the mouse scroll button...

Anyway, what B&W pokemon would you guys like to see in Chu? (i won't be able to do them all xD)

I haven't played B&W so I don't know any Pokemon from it. Though I guess you could add in some minor Pokemon. Legendaries would be a no-no for sure.

My progress:

- Still have the nickname glitch, I tried switching to new flags, and re-scripting it.
    - Title screen, I got the image that I want there, now for the BG and text volunteers?
    -CSS, I honestly have given up on this one. I know basic CSS, but I'm not motivated to learn more. Thus, no CSS :D

You guys can expect a thread from me when I fix the script, and when someone makes me a Title screen when I figure out how to do a proper Title screen. Yeah, but seriously, some help would be nice :/

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • o.o i never use the mouse scroll button...

all of them xD Umm, I don't know. I like the mole ones, and the sarcofogas(sp?) ones. Btw, what timezone do you live in, I never seem to see you online. :O

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
  • ... i live in europe, i have thesame timezone as paris... i think its GMT +1 (correct me if im wrong)

Also, Ill add in the 3 starters, and u get to choose one as ur starter besides your pikachu (cause it will be quite hard clearing the game with an electric type as base, even with boosted stats and movepool changes)

the starters will have the stats they have in B/W and thesame movepool.

ill also add in the pokemon i think are most popular, so most people will be glad.

Stupid elemental monkeys =.= xD

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    all of them xD Umm, I don't know. I like the mole ones, and the sarcofogas(sp?) ones. Btw, what timezone do you live in, I never seem to see you online. :O

I rarely see you too. .__.

Anyways, guys, help me decide with this application. It's going to be like voting XD. Since I can't always take decisions myself.
    Clickeh~

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • I rarely see you too. .__.

Anyways, guys, help me decide with this application. It's going to be like voting XD. Since I can't always take decisions myself.
    Clickeh~
    Yeah...we have completely different timezones, remembah?
    Anyways, I'm gonna say no. Scripting is extremely basic stuff anyone can do, along with the tile inserting. Mapping isn't bad, but we have enough mappers already, no?

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I rarely see you too. .__.

Clickeh~

When you want to let someone in like that you must consider what our standards are. We have a few beginning scripters in our team (whether they consider themselves that or not), in fact they aren't too much better (since half of them aren't even active anymore). Then again, most people join teams for their own benefit, to get things done for their own hack, or improve their current skills. I think this member will be able to improve their skills within a certain timespan and definitely become an asset to the team. Taking into account that all inexperienced members are like that, of course.

On the other hand what TB[Pro] said was true, his current skill level isn't very high. So immediate work from him cannot be extracted, is all I'm saying.
    I'm not going to make a decision overall because the applicant starts to hate me after that., but that is my opinion on people who want to join.

On the side note, how many members do we have? I think it's like 20....enough, no?

EDIT: We have 24, including Altaria king.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    When you want to let someone in like that you must consider what our standards are. We have a few beginning scripters in our team (whether they consider themselves that or not), in fact they aren't too much better (since half of them aren't even active anymore). Then again, most people join teams for their own benefit, to get things done for their own hack, or improve their current skills.
    Agreed. I'll definitely take this into account. Thank you Alignment.
    And thanks Jesse, for your opinion. Sorry, countryemo, but you're..
    Rejected~

I think this member will be able to improve their skills within a certain timespan and definitely become an asset to the team. Taking into account that all inexperienced members are like that, of course.

Back