• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
  • Thnaks Avara,:) i finally have a good reason tor play my forth run through of the game. Maybe i will play evil and try to get the mysterious azregadon. <3 this game is the best <3

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
    Years
  • Is it possible to buy the pokemon to the bad guy and to give him back to his right owner? which we meet somewhere I don't remember

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2022
    Hey, first of all, sorry not hearing anything from for such a long time, but I've been incridibly busy with college and so much other things! I saw you released a beta 2! That's amazing! I look forward to playing it, but sadly I have exams next week :( So did you include the mega absol scipt? If I can help you with anything, you can always pm me. I tried to pm you, but your inbox was full.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Thnaks Avara,:) i finally have a good reason tor play my forth run through of the game. Maybe i will play evil and try to get the mysterious azregadon. <3 this game is the best <3

The criminal side seems to be the buggiest so far but hopefully will still be fun! To get Azregadon give Azradon lots of Iron to make his Defense stat higher, there'll be some in Iron Hollow =)

Is it possible to buy the pokemon to the bad guy and to give him back to his right owner? which we meet somewhere I don't remember

Unfortunately not as I don't actually know how to check Pokémon shininess with scripting, although there's a very similar side-quest to what you said coming up =)

Hey, first of all, sorry not hearing anything from for such a long time, but I've been incridibly busy with college and so much other things! I saw you released a beta 2! That's amazing! I look forward to playing it, but sadly I have exams next week :( So did you include the mega absol scipt? If I can help you with anything, you can always pm me. I tried to pm you, but your inbox was full.

No problem =) hope you're doing good. Good luck with your exams, though I bet you don't need it! And yeah the Mega Absol/Science Centre quest is the last main chapter at the end of Version 2! Although he isn't a proper 'Mega Evolution' since I don't really like that concept, but he's just a genetically modified Absol with slightly higher stats and a Psychic secondary-type.

Years
  • Wait I thought azregadon was an evolution from a tie between def and atk. If not then I am boned because I am working towards the tied stat. I any way im working on my evil team cause I <3 dark types.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    I'm waiting on the third release.
    I'd like to help design your website and branding.
    However...
    I couldn't do it for free, so you could crowd-fund some donations and we could build an untrademarked product with visual branding, marketing and other promotion.

You can see my work at
    iacm . loudica . com

I work in the Toronto music industry but I'm really about this whole "new way to play Pokemon," and I'd like to expand my creative horizons as well.

Xanathos

Years
  • Wait I thought azregadon was an evolution from a tie between def and atk. If not then I am boned because I am working towards the tied stat. I any way im working on my evil team cause I <3 dark types.
    I've just started a new game with the seeker career (which sucks by the way, well my opinion anyway), and I got the creature you want. So actually he looks like a shiny golden dragon there's no real difference in the sprite. it's the same (perhaps a different sightview?) with different colours cause it's a mix between Ho-Oh and charizard in the pokemon team menu.
    the other evolution was a mix between mewtwo and charizard in the pokemon menu.

Just for you =)
    Mirage Of Tales

Note: the evolution sprite of this fake pokemon reminds me a lot of the charizard yellow version sprite =)

Unfortunately not as I don't actually know how to check Pokémon shininess with scripting, although there's a very similar side-quest to what you said coming up =)
    alright thanks =)
    Oh I got an idea for the trainers. You should add events see perhaps a big/long one wich allows the player to play along your side, I mean the character Avaramoon implemented in the game.

Oh and to answer more properly the pm you wrote to me, I was right about playing alone and crushing everyone. The Seekers, well they quite special.
    Is that normal they're stuck in one of a kind contest which is "who has the bigger dick?"????
    Tristan and Aries chat in the wood for example => Tristan : the Moltres location theory is more important and Aries saying "if you think that I, the Head of the Seekers I didn't find Moltres, you won't..."
    When your talk with tristan is over in the pokecenter after you get your professional licence, he says to the kid "out of my way peasant"
    and they're called the good guys...

They are such a joke!!!! xD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Lol I know what you mean about the Seekers. I kinda want to take Aries' Zapdos, and catch Moltres just to shut them up. I like the career as a whole though mainly because it isn't at all what i thought it would be. I imagined you would only be catching legendarily pokemon but instead Avara decided to make these very fun exciting Rare pokemon location theories. Is Azregadon the tied def and atk though?

Xanathos

Years
  • Lol I know what you mean about the Seekers. I kinda want to take Aries' Zapdos, and catch Moltres just to shut them up. I like the career as a whole though mainly because it isn't at all what i thought it would be. I imagined you would only be catching legendarily pokemon but instead Avara decided to make these very fun exciting Rare pokemon location theories. Is Azregadon the tied def and atk though?

Yeah the carrer is fun but the guys they're not cool, except the old man.

So azregadon , you need to have a defense higher than the attack. =)

@Avaramoon,
    Before the surf licence, you have to cross a cave, inside you battle Eli for the second time. is it possible to find what he lost? =)

Years
  • @Avaramoon,
    Before the surf licence, you have to cross a cave, inside you battle Eli for the second time. is it possible to find what he lost? =)

Spoiler:

Wait if that is true then does that me azuradon it the result of tied stats? If that is true it only makes me love it that much more.

Xanathos

Years
  • Spoiler:

Wait if that is true then does that me azuradon it the result of tied stats? If that is true it only makes me love it that much more.

Thanks for the hint. did you manage to give him back? also when you use the walk trough walls code and you pass the league door (which is the end of version 2) the beta brings you on the road where you get fly licence. But it desert and near the lake you have Eli and two cameramen. is that an upcoming event? or something else?

For the seekers, we were right xD I'm at the campers mission, I'm lucky this is not Gold, Crystal, Blue & Red, I would have been crushed down in a sec xD, Avara you should allow the trainers to kick their ass to the seekers xD they have a huge need of it xD
    Mirage Of Tales

I don't know for the third evolution I will try another time. But I prefer the current evolution to the previous one (which was attack higher than defense)

If you test is good could you post a picture of the third evolution pls? =)

Years
  • Thanks for the hint. did you manage to give him back? also when you use the walk trough walls code and you pass the league door (which is the end of version 2) the beta brings you on the road where you get fly licence. But it desert and near the lake you have Eli and two cameramen. is that an upcoming event? or something else?

That is a current event you just need to go further with your seeker quests first. although it depends on certain events.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'm waiting on the third release.
    I'd like to help design your website and branding.
    However...
    I couldn't do it for free, so you could crowd-fund some donations and we could build an untrademarked product with visual branding, marketing and other promotion.

You can see my work at
    iacm . loudica . com

I work in the Toronto music industry but I'm really about this whole "new way to play Pokemon," and I'd like to expand my creative horizons as well.

What you have in mind sounds really cool but I don't know how legal it would all be, seeing as I don't own the game base and stuff like that... I'll have to look into it!

I've just started a new game with the seeker career (which sucks by the way, well my opinion anyway), and I got the creature you want. So actually he looks like a shiny golden dragon there's no real difference in the sprite. it's the same (perhaps a different sightview?) with different colours cause it's a mix between Ho-Oh and charizard in the pokemon team menu.
    the other evolution was a mix between mewtwo and charizard in the pokemon menu.

Just for you =)
    Mirage Of Tales

Note: the evolution sprite of this fake pokemon reminds me a lot of the charizard yellow version sprite =)

alright thanks =)
    Oh I got an idea for the trainers. You should add events see perhaps a big/long one wich allows the player to play along your side, I mean the character Avaramoon implemented in the game.

Oh and to answer more properly the pm you wrote to me, I was right about playing alone and crushing everyone. The Seekers, well they quite special.
    Is that normal they're stuck in one of kind contest which is "who has the bigger dick?"????
    Tristan and Aries chat in the wood for example => Tristan : the Moltres location theory is more important and Aries saying "if you think that I, the Head of the Seekers I didn't find Moltres, you won't..."
    When your talk with tristan is over in the pokecenter after you get your professional licence, he says to the kid "out of my way peasant"
    and they're called the good guys...

They are such a joke!!!! xD

Well, the idea I was trying to get across with the Seekers was that although people think they're honourable and stuff, they can also think way too much of themselves and have huge egos because of their 'respected' status. Making them not as special as they think they are =P

Lol I know what you mean about the Seekers. I kinda want to take Aries' Zapdos, and catch Moltres just to shut them up. I like the career as a whole though mainly because it isn't at all what i thought it would be. I imagined you would only be catching legendarily pokemon but instead Avara decided to make these very fun exciting Rare pokemon location theories. Is Azregadon the tied def and atk though?

When I was originally planning the game I did plan to have the Seekers catch legendaries, but then I came to the conclusion that it wouldn't work. Because if I had done that, then only those playing the Seeker career could catch the legendaries and it'd make all the storylines unbalanced and kind of unfair. So instead I thought it'd be better to just make it unusual or rare Pokémon instead. Sorry to hear the Seeker career was kind of a let-down, maybe I'll make some changes at some point =P

Spoiler:

Your spoiler's spot on =P

Thanks for the hint. did you manage to give him back? also when you use the walk trough walls code and you pass the league door (which is the end of version 2) the beta brings you on the road where you get fly licence. But it desert and near the lake you have Eli and two cameramen. is that an upcoming event? or something else?

For the seekers, we were right xD I'm at the campers mission, I'm lucky this is not Gold, Crystal, Blue & Red, I would have been crushed down in a sec xD, Avara you should allow the trainers to kick their ass to the seekers xD they have a huge need of it xD
    Mirage Of Tales

I don't know for the third evolution I will try another time. But I prefer the current evolution to the previous one (which was attack higher than defense)

Haha yeah, the camper event was just meant to be another example of Aries' tyrannical personality. But you'll see depending on what you do afterwards how your colleagues view him too.
    A minor spoiler for the Aries haters... he gets knocked down a few pegs soon. Just curious to the crime players, what do we all think of Loxar? I want to know what people think of him, I didn't want him to just be another Giovanni or "Team Evil Organisation" leader =P

Years
  • Avara The seeker career isn't a let down at all, in fact i like it more because it isn't hyper focused on legendary Pokemon. <3 yay azuradon is my all time favorite enless you make a dark type one. which i don't want at all because it will take away from the awesomeness of azuradon. (>w< ice pokemon are cool, Fire types are Hot, and Dark types... nuf said). I think Loxar is going to turn out to be a sweet and loving person, but even if he isn't the dude is defiantly different the giovani if you want help making him more unique then send me an email about where you want to go with him.

Xanathos

Years
  • When I was originally planning the game I did plan to have the Seekers catch legendaries, but then I came to the conclusion that it wouldn't work. Because if I had done that, then only those playing the Seeker career could catch the legendaries and it'd make all the storylines unbalanced and kind of unfair. So instead I thought it'd be better to just make it unusual or rare Pokémon instead. Sorry to hear the Seeker career was kind of a let-down, maybe I'll make some changes at some point =P

Haha yeah, the camper event was just meant to be another example of Aries' tyrannical personality. But you'll see depending on what you do afterwards how your colleagues view him too.
    A minor spoiler for the Aries haters... he gets knocked down a few pegs soon. Just curious to the crime players, what do we all think of Loxar? I want to know what people think of him, I didn't want him to just be another Giovanni or "Team Evil Organisation" leader =P

No Avaramoon. The seeker career remains a cool quest. It's just the guys who are special (except the old man, Sandrash who is cool). It's Aries & Tristan who are well very ambitious.

So I want to thank to allow us to make our own choice. For example I spared Lord Grey, and I refused to battle the poor campers.

About Loxar, as far as I played I only saw him in the battle at the Mansion. I have no opinion about him but he's surely not like Giovanni.

NPC said that Tristan and his girlfriend and others few seekers it would seem, will be part of the worldwide tournament at the end of the game. don't change that please. Let us fight them please =)

and keep up the good work! cause it's one of the best hacks ever released on the Internet. That's sincere

Years
  • NPC said that Tristan and his girlfriend and others few seekers it would seem, will be part of the worldwide tournament at the end of the game. don't change that please. Let us fight them please =)

and keep up the good work! cause it's one of the best hacks ever released on the Internet. That's sincere

Yeah I kinda liked the idea of having 9 rounds, it would mean that maybe after four people a nurse should heal your Pokemon, but it would also be an amazing test of your Pokemon and skill and tournament completely unique to Pokemon Mirage of Tales. OH i just can't wait for more.

moety5

Wolf Master
    Years
  • Loxar is an interesting man with intriguing personality. Whenever he talks, I picture him as some sort of mafia boss. Giovanni was sorta like a formal gang leader, but Loxar acts like one of his gang members. That's how he's suppose to act right? Since he value's every one in his gang. Giovanni didn't really give 2 squats about his team, So Loxar is very different.

I like Loxar, He's pretty cool in my opinion. Keep it up Avara, This game is coming along great, and all you're doing is making it better.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Giovanni didn't really give 2 squats about his team
    I'd just the opposite was true. The only reason he went into hiding was because he couldn't face his team, and his last words give the impression that he respects them more than anything (especially when you consider his appearance in HGSS). He did despicable things, and he wasn't the greatest father, but he did value "family"

Back