• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
  • Hi avaramoon,
    I'm really happy that this hack is being revived. This is one of my favorites. I was very much disappointed when you said you are discontinuing, but now I'm happy to see you back.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    wow, it's nearly been 2 years already. Nice to see you revive the project and best of luck :)

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hi everyone! I wanted to share the first main changes I have decided to make from the original.

In the original MoT it was kind of sporadic how you got your Career and very uneven - to fix this, I am now going to make it so that you can choose your Career straight from School rather than applying at that Career's base, since they are all varying distances from the starting town and that wouldn't really be fair for some players to be already on their way to their first mission and some to be still looking for a job =P

The second main change is the Career system itself - beforehand there were Main careers and Side careers, and you could choose more than one for your main.
    Remembering the struggles I had with this before, I have decided that now you will have to choose only ONE main Career - whether that be Seeker, Researcher, Criminal etc. Doing it this way will let me give maximum diversity in storylines/missions and make it less difficult to script (with less chances for bugs to appear).

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
  • Thinking back to playing the original MoT, it was pretty cool you could have more than one career, but having to reduce to having one career would make things easier. And besides, you can always restart the game if you want to try another career.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Thinking back to playing the original MoT, it was pretty cool you could have more than one career, but having to reduce to having one career would make things easier. And besides, you can always restart the game if you want to try another career.

In the original if you picked Criminal/Researcher or Seeker/Researcher you'd still be on the basic Seeker/Crime path but with a few Research missions thrown in, so hopefully you won't miss it much. The Side Careers are still going to be there, so there'll be plenty to do no matter what your main Career is =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2022
    Is there away to download the original version 3 because I started playing the original game a few days ago and its just amazing! I would love to continue it but I can't find a download link for version 3 anywhere

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2023
    it's so awsome that you restarted it..... this was my favorite hack OF ALL TIME...... plsss dont remove the link again lol......... and when will the new patch be released..... date????

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2017
    to be honest im so glad this hack is coming back, to be able to finnaly challenge the league , but maybe if ur a a criminal or a seeker ; wouldn't it be better that u no longer have to challenge gyms then?
    just an idea but really im glad this is revived!!!

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    to be honest im so glad this hack is coming back, to be able to finnaly challenge the league , but maybe if ur a a criminal or a seeker ; wouldn't it be better that u no longer have to challenge gyms then?
    just an idea but really im glad this is revived!!!

The Gyms were always optional and never necessary unless you wanted to become a Gym Leader yourself, that will stay the same =)

Back