• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2017
    hey avara im starting to learn how to edit the screen could u tell me the base rom u use for either one of ur hacks

Years
  • So amazing you decided to revive this project, MoT is still to this day the best and most creative hack I´ve ever played, I still have the old verions on a USB-stick (If only I knew where I'd keep all my crap and didn't lose it..).

I wish you the best of luck and joy remaking this. :)
    And kind off hoping Azradon is going to make his comeback.;)

Acnologia Rising

Koliax Rogue
    Years
  • Woo! I am so happy to see that this hack is back in development! This hack was in my top 3 Hacks so I am really excited to see what you come up with again for the new version!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2018
    Im playing the old game right now, and i accidently ran from mega absol. Where can i find it now? Thanks

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    So amazing you decided to revive this project, MoT is still to this day the best and most creative hack I´ve ever played, I still have the old verions on a USB-stick (If only I knew where I'd keep all my crap and didn't lose it..).

I wish you the best of luck and joy remaking this. :)
    And kind off hoping Azradon is going to make his comeback.;)

Lucra! I've missed you! =P

Woo! I am so happy to see that this hack is back in development! This hack was in my top 3 Hacks so I am really excited to see what you come up with again for the new version!

Thanks so much! I hope the remake will be a lot more enjoyable =)

Im playing the old game right now, and i accidently ran from mega absol. Where can i find it now? Thanks

Did you run away from it after you battled it by the tall grass? That's the only place you can catch it IIRC

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2018
    Yeah... And my last save state is too far back for me to be exactly where i was before. Does this mean my game is done?

Jassy Kurohyo

Design is just as important as Strength
    Years
  • Oh I'm so happy to see this hack will be back~ it was one of my favourites, I need to look if i still have it somewhere^^ but it was definetly a superb hack even more since it was your first! I'm shivering with exitement so see both AoF and MoT ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    FINALLY found a download link for of the old game and I've just lost like 2 days of my life playing it :P AND I managed to beat the tournament, I didnt encounter any game breaking bugs so I don't know why everyone says it's so glitchy! The main issue for me was that some gen2+ Pokemon refused to evolve, like my barboach evolved into whiscash but moon stone didn't work on Skitty?? And the running shoes don't work in some places. That's my only criticism :) oh and please don't include Azramadon in the remake though, it doesn't belong in the Pokemon universe, no offence but it is useless, having no type means it doesn't even get any STAB bonuses, the sprites were really bad and the evolutions are all the same except for colours, and the tiles just look off somehow :/ it would be best for the starter Pokemon to be a choice of dragon types like Dark Rising and maybe using NDS inspired tiles.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    what happened? i wanted to play this, but the IPS link is no longer here. talk about ruin my day, i was SOOO looking forward to downloading this and trying it out...can anyone tell me what happened?

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2020
    what happened? i wanted to play this, but the IPS link is no longer here. talk about ruin my day, i was SOOO looking forward to downloading this and trying it out...can anyone tell me what happened?

This is the old version that is no longer being worked on, the game you're looking for is now called "Mirage of Tales: Ages of Faith". Either look it or simply click in in the corresponding link in my signature to get to the main thread.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Avara, you do not know how much it means for you to put the effort forth to complete this hack. I was so sad when I had gotten to the pokemon championships in mirage of tales and was told that this was where the hack finished. Out of every pokemon hack i've played (a lot) Mirage of Tales was by far my favorite.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Morning all, hope everyone is doing good! Work on the remake has officially begun, with the beginning town complete.
    I thought I'd post some screenshots comparing the old and the new! =)

290IkuV.png
    =>
    I3tYTmU.png

vsGLH1r.png
    =>
    yTGfIE3.png

P4kYdfO.png
    =>
    URigVW6.png

Back