• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    I'm at a loss for words then, cause I even just downloaded a clean new FireRed rom then downloaded the IPS link and patched it, ran it and Eevee still evolves into Leafeon with a Leaf Stone. =/ Try downloading it again and downloading a new FireRed rom?

I will. Where did you download the rom? Could be something with the rom base I'm using. You cannot give links here but you can probably say the website out loud. :)

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I will. Where did you download the rom? Could be something with the rom base I'm using. You cannot give links here but you can probably say the website out loud. :)

I'll send you a PM with a place you can download a rom, sorry, just don't want to risk getting my account banned or anything =P I really hope it works eventually, cause otherwise I'll have to add this to my list of unfixable bugs...

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    How's is everyone getting surf

I do everything I did before version three was out but still rivel blocking the way

You need Tristan's reference in Iron Hollow and to meet Atenza in Lethean City Hotel; this is listed in the FAQ. =)

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    Eevee doesn't evolve to Espeon or Umbreon (evolutions deleted in this version) because they will not evolve in game without the National Dex, which the player doesn't have yet. That's listed on the thread and is also the reason why you aren't asked to evolve Eevee into either of those two evolutions during the side-quest. Eevee evolves into Leafeon with a Leaf Stone and Glaceon is not obtainable. Neveah doesn't battle you in Ekaruba Island because you haven't done the first stage of the Eevee Project.

Well, that's a big relief. Very glad to hear this. What career/s are you doing??

just Trainer
    Please lengthen your message to at least 25 characters

McZ

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Is there a way to get gallade yet? I traded a spoink for a ralts and soft reset until I got an adamant male one, figuring you either replaced evolution via dawnstone with a different stone or just made all male ralts evolve into him and neither worked.

ButteryButters

Poketuber
    Years
  • Is there a way to get gallade yet? I traded a spoink for a ralts and soft reset until I got an adamant male one, figuring you either replaced evolution via dawnstone with a different stone or just made all male ralts evolve into him and neither worked.

I opened the ROM in Gen 3 Suite to check and Ralts and Kirlia only has an evolution to Gardevoir currently so no Gallade yet

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2018
    Damn i love this game. Great work, i did find a couple of grapical bugs but i don't care about that. The only annoying bug what i found is that the president is blocking my pad. I can't proceed on the game now :( And i can't wait to play it further because this is the best pokemon game i ever played with a great story line.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Is there a way to get gallade yet? I traded a spoink for a ralts and soft reset until I got an adamant male one, figuring you either replaced evolution via dawnstone with a different stone or just made all male ralts evolve into him and neither worked.

This is a FireRed hack, meaning dawn stones and gallade aren't in the game by default and neither is male/female evolution. But yeah Gallade isn't obtainable in the game.

Damn i love this game. Great work, i did find a couple of grapical bugs but i don't care about that. The only annoying bug what i found is that the president is blocking my pad. I can't proceed on the game now :( And i can't wait to play it further because this is the best pokemon game i ever played with a great story line.

Thank you! But that bug has been fixed already.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    I've been tweaking around with my save and came to a conclusion; the reason why Jenelle event isn't playing correctly could be the fact that I was using an old save file from V2. I don't understand how it could be the problem, since I could easily continue to that point on the same save (even though you said that we'd have to restart). I decided to try to play through on my new save that I started in V3. There were zero differences. Same bugs with leaf stones, raikou&suicune not disappearing after catching, game recognizing me as a seeker and a criminal at the same time. I played up to the Great Maze event. And as I stepped out of the labyrinth, the Tristan event didn't even play. On my V3 save. So I had two different outcomes in the situation. It seems the Jenelle event can glitch in many different ways. And I have no idea what the heck is up with those Leaf Stones on my saves.

Right now I'd say that you should have a break of all this fuss. Fix them after it. Every hack (and mainstream game) has many bugs and some of them gamebreaking. It's weird that the scripts played right when you betatested them. I just can't believe it is my rom bases and patchers having troubles since I've tried many different ones. And many here have some of the same problems (the bug about game recognizing you as a member of both organizations was present in the V2 also).

This game is awesome and these little pitfalls don't take its greatness away.

Thanks!

And PS. I just want to help, not to complain! :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    I posted about it before. I've been seeker in both of my playthroughs, and ALWAYS after the Absol mission where you infiltrate the Gang HQ it starts. The girl in Jita Village doesn't want to talk to me (as she thinks I've stolen the Sudowoodo). The Lord Grey Manor Estatekeeper throws me out of the garden when I talk to him. The Verlume Villas Center is closed (although as it came with V3 I'm not sure if it is intended for everybody. It does say that it's closed only to criminals so dunno). The guy in Sola Cape gives me Devon Scope for no reason at all. When you first arrive in Finagold the girl who left the Gang offers to teleport me to the HQ even though I've never even met her and ain't in the gang. And all of this begins after the Absol event, I think.

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • So, I take a break from PC for two days and then I miss this. Only 6 new pages on the forum. Well, I guess I'm ready to play. Good thing I have a free weekend. (for the first time like ever) Gonna play this right away!

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2016
    What do i need to do before the second floor of the Seeker's base is finished? I have already captured all the legendary beasts but i still cant access the second floor.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2015
    Hello guys real quick can anybody plz PM am link to a patched version i am a longtime fan but I cant patch it...

Thx

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2023
    Thank you. Your hack is amazing!
    I played V2 three times and love it.
    However, I'm having some issues in V3. I can't trigger Avara's event in Finagold Terrace. I keep entering the house but It doesn't start and where's Aries there?

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2016
    How do i access the second floor of the SFS base as a seeker? I have captured the legendary beasts already and i don't know how to get Aries' reference.

Back